Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Graphic Photo: Fatal Accident At Cele Bus Stop Apapa Oshodi. 2 lives lost - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Graphic Photo: Fatal Accident At Cele Bus Stop Apapa Oshodi. 2 lives lost (3388 Views)

Collision Between Okada And SUV Claims 2 Lives In Abeokuta Accident (photos) / Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) / Tanker Burning At Cele Bus-Stop Apapa-Oshodi Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photo: Fatal Accident At Cele Bus Stop Apapa Oshodi. 2 lives lost by Aridsman: 12:12am On Jun 03, 2016
Woww... This world can be something else and vanity upon vanity.

A tragic accident occured around 8pm today at cele bus stop Apapa oshodi expressway lagos Nigeria involving 2 occupants of okada and a trailer.

It was reported that the okada man crossed the main road leading from oshodi to apapa and tried to negotiate the other main road apapa to oshodi. Before then, he told his passenger to enter and with full force of the passenger climbing the bike forced the bike to an uncoming trailer which smashed them beyond recognition.

Speculations have it that the okada man and the passenger are presumed to be criminals as 400000 naira cash was recovered from them as reported by the police.

The joint action of the Nigeria red cross st. Mary isolo detachment the person of patron ugochukwu onuegbu and patron Arinze Okafor who provided handgloves, steririzer etc with men of the nigerian police cele division and other volunteers has helped moved the corpse to the mortuary with an ambulance.

Whom so ever they may be or whatever they might commit and met their untimely death this way we pray their soul rest in perfect peace.

My special prayer for anybody reading this is that May we never end our journey this way in Jesus mighty name Amen.

Re: Graphic Photo: Fatal Accident At Cele Bus Stop Apapa Oshodi. 2 lives lost by flinton(m): 12:13am On Jun 03, 2016
Too bad, RIP to d dead
Re: Graphic Photo: Fatal Accident At Cele Bus Stop Apapa Oshodi. 2 lives lost by mkoabiola: 12:18am On Jun 03, 2016
It was bryong graphic n gruesome.
I was a witness while coming back frm apapa.
Dier parts of d body was scattered n shattered beyond recognition.

Vanity upon vanity
Re: Graphic Photo: Fatal Accident At Cele Bus Stop Apapa Oshodi. 2 lives lost by flexyfit(f): 12:19am On Jun 03, 2016
Lord have mercy.....ah....me,my families friends shall never die premature....We are covered with the blood of God....rip to them....
Re: Graphic Photo: Fatal Accident At Cele Bus Stop Apapa Oshodi. 2 lives lost by bizgenius1: 12:39am On Jun 03, 2016
Gosh cry...what a painful way to die may their soul ripp...
Re: Graphic Photo: Fatal Accident At Cele Bus Stop Apapa Oshodi. 2 lives lost by oriosan: 12:51am On Jun 03, 2016
What is it with accident on that road every time!!!!!
This is terrible.
Re: Graphic Photo: Fatal Accident At Cele Bus Stop Apapa Oshodi. 2 lives lost by 1miccza: 6:18am On Jun 03, 2016
Vanity upon vanity. May their soul R.I.P

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Are Denied Visa, By U.s. Envoy / My Trip To Ireland Dublin / Travel With Free Visa To Some Good Economy Country In Europe,america & Asia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.