Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

How To Make Money With Your Blog With Affiliate Program Me In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Money With Your Blog With Affiliate Program Me In Nigeria (1388 Views)

Does Blog Rank Affect Enrollment In Amazon Affiliate Program? / Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With Your Blog With Affiliate Program Me In Nigeria by xmobaba(m): 1:17am On Jun 03, 2016
As you all know many Nigerian youths are now venturing into the world of blogging /com ,with so many opportunities available for them to make money on it ,through so many platform ,lemme start by sharing the a platform on which you can start making money from your newly created or already established blog ,. AFFILIATE MARKETING ,will share other platforms as time goes on .

Nigeria is currently the 8th largest users of the internet in the world With the usage trend, there are largely emerging and already existing affiliate marketing program that you can join and make money from them with no problem or much work to do .

Even though there are so many affiliates programmes in Nigeria, I have used few best ones that pays well and on time.

Affiliate marketing is on of the best income source for most bloggers. The system of online income is simple too. You simply recommend a product to a friend and expect your commission to be paid when he/she buys the products or services. Very simple.

Online Shops Affiliate Programme in Nigeria

Konga Affiliate Programme:

Konga is a online shop that sells wide varieties of products. Konga is a perfect place to buy ,clothes ,shoes latest electronics and other home appliances and many more goods are at your finger tip on konga and the best part is that konga accept payment of delivery.
I have personally used Konga.com affiliate to make some good money online. Konga affiliate is easy to join.

Konga affiliate pays up to 9% for apparels and 3% for electronics and other high end products. Luckily, the acceptance is not tedious.

All you need is a working blog and you are good to go. Simply register for Konga affiliate here

Jumia Affiliate Programme

Jumia afffiliate is another awesome way to make money with your blog

Many bloggers make money by using two of them (Konga an Jumia).

They are both excellent. Jumia affiliate have high commission rate.

All you need to signup and start promoting the product on the store. Signup Here
DealDey Affiliate Programme

Dealdey is another top online store in Nigeria.

These offer bloggers the opportunity to make money by referring their friends on buy from the shop.

So, if you have a blog, I will advice you to try Deldey .

I personally have not promoted their products before but I have a friend who does. According to him, they pay their affiliate marketers well.
VConnect Affiliate Programme

VConnect is a conglomerate of business directory and superstore.

They have been rocking in business for a while now.

Interestingly, they now offer up to 12% commission on successful purchase on her website.

Their web cookies last for 30 days after clicking and other have mouth watering offers for top affiliate earners. Signup here

Web Hosting Affiliates Programme in Nigeria

There are so many webhosting companies in Nigeria who have affiliate programme. For the purpose of this lesson, I have mentioned few of them that you can join and start making money.

WhoGoHost Affiliate Programme

Whogohost is the leading hosting provider in Nigeria. I have hosted few niche blog with them and their service and customer support is excellent.

Yes, apart from hosting packages, they sell other services such as domain name purchase, Google Apps, Payment services.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FULL WRITE UP http://xmoentertainment..com/2016/06/how-to-make-money-with-your-blog-with.html

Re: How To Make Money With Your Blog With Affiliate Program Me In Nigeria by jonnyboy4u: 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
QServers.net also has an affiliate program. They give a bonus of N500 after sign up.
Re: How To Make Money With Your Blog With Affiliate Program Me In Nigeria by hemsquare(m): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
Have you sign up for Jumia Affiliate marketing ? and you dont have a blog to

promote your link ? Worry no more. Get +4500 facebook

friend account to share your link, for just #4000 plus

free startup guide to affiliate marketing. Send email

with the subject "Am in" to bukkyagbo29@gmail.
Re: How To Make Money With Your Blog With Affiliate Program Me In Nigeria by Gamelord007: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
you can also make money on www.post4solution.com . It is a top freelance job site that supports Naira transactions and offers a 20 percent commission

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 CD Key License $29 Coupon Code / Start Your Own Bitcoin Investment Website Pay After Service / Linux Mint Installation Guide Makes Giving Up On Windows Less Painful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.