Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

AGO Urgently Needed(6 Trucks) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / AGO Urgently Needed(6 Trucks) (787 Views)

I Need Ago Urgently / In Need Of AGO Urgently(6 Trucks) / In Need Of 3 Trucks Of Diesel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AGO Urgently Needed(6 Trucks) by bimbiz: 6:44am On Jun 03, 2016
There is an urgent need for 6trucks of AGO in Lagos at an affordable price,on full payment on delivery,we can give the seller a corporate LPO and we don't have any other instrument to give the seller,the seller will be paid fully on delivery,even before discharging his product.Direct seller or serious representatives should drop his/her details and i will get in touch with you promptly
Re: AGO Urgently Needed(6 Trucks) by 1miccza: 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
08187516095 if you are serious we can do business

(1) (Reply)

I Need Paypal Help Asap / Trying To Sue Stanbic Bank Plc. / Wholesale Supply - Simple Slippers For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.