Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Ladies Please Beware Of This Ushering Agency - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Please Beware Of This Ushering Agency (20992 Views)

Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent / How I was duped by starlite ushering agency, please beware!!! / TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please Beware Of This Ushering Agency by beautycrush24(f): 7:47am On Jun 03, 2016
I'm sure some ladies here have come across a certain advert from LACREAME USHERING AGENCY who claims to have ushering jobs for 12 girls and the pay is 30k. Sounds mouth watering right?

Well i had to dig a little about them and below is what i found out:

DISCLAIMER NOTICE:

Any lady or client who does businesS with LACREAME USHERING AGENCY does that at his or her own risk.

This said ushering agency goes about stealing pictures and parading other people's work on his IG & BBM page claiming it as his own. His BBPIN is 5C22210A. The pic accompanied with this post is a proof. This set of Ushers belong to Deva Ushers

AS AT THE TIME OF THIS POST THE PICTURE ON HIS DP ON BBM IS YET ANOTHER DEVA USHERS'JOB

Before this post came up, we have contacted him to pull down the pictures but he kept blocking everyone who spoke to him, we even reached him on phone but all we got was insult. Information has also reached me that he charges so much money from young girls to join his agency. He is the type that reaps money off girls who want to make a decent living and never gets them a job.

This type of action encourages prostitution. He is the type that can kidnap. I am sure he doesnt know this is a criminal offence liable of a jail term. My lawyer has been contacted and this issue will be legally taken up. Until then, all Ushers or clients are warned to avoid doing bisiness with this agency.

There are many of them around and one by one, they will be exposed. PLEASE REPOST AND SAVE A GIRL FROM FALLING INTO THE HANDS OF A FRAUDSTER

Mistura Olowookere
Head of Operations,
Deva Ushers.

I added him up on bbm and he requested 3k registration fee. Then i confronted him about my findings and he just laughed. So please be careful and don't let one lazy dawg rip u of your hard earned money.

1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Beware Of This Ushering Agency by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:55am On Jun 03, 2016
hmmm... ladies U dey hear so
Re: Ladies Please Beware Of This Ushering Agency by Mizey: 2:19pm On May 21, 2017
Pls does anyone know of ebony modelling / ushering agency? Is d agency real I r scam?
Re: Ladies Please Beware Of This Ushering Agency by Meenah005(f): 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hi.. Pls does anyone know about bronze ushering agency
Re: Ladies Please Beware Of This Ushering Agency by Anonymous123456: 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
Even pacific ushering agency are scams they just scammed me of my 4k with all their mouth watering words, I didn't want to miss an opportunity not knowing I would be scammed at the end, this has really been heart breaking for me now, never pay to any ushering agency I repeat never pay till you are well sure they are legit, don't fall a victim, like they do say experience is the best teacher and I'm sure something like this will never happen to me again, human beings are utterly wicked

Even if the country hardship is too much people would wanna scam the little of what we have, there are a lot of ushering agencies out there who are ready to take a little of what we are managing

I never knew something like that would be to good to be true but I'm sure God will revenge for he is a God of justice
I realised that their names were pacific ushers then someone posted them and warned people about them then they changed to pacific ushering agency, pls you guys should share to as much as possible let their crimes be known and I'm also sure they will still change their name to another, all this people are well trained and intelligent in all this things
They are all wolves in sheep clothing, I never knew I could be this naive that something like this could ever cross my path I wasn't even thinking till this has opened my eye

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Beware Of This Ushering Agency by princessdiv58(f): 8:11am On Jan 03, 2020
Good morning everyone, please I want to know if Julia.com.ng is real or fake. I registered on their site and paid 3k, but till date my portfolio is not verified.

And also, there is an Ushering agency named Pearl Ushering, they asked me to pay 5k before I can be added to their group chat and be part of the them, i did some inquiries, called their Facebook number and the person that picked told me the other contact that told me to pay 5k I fake, and that they don't charge 5k but 3k, but my confusion is that both of this contacts keep posting WhatsApp status of events they attend.
Please help me, I just want to do something to boast my income.

Am Divine
You can call me if you have any information.
Thanks.
Re: Ladies Please Beware Of This Ushering Agency by ennessy5: 4:27am On Feb 11, 2020
I paid #7500 for premium membership since November 2017. Got approved n all but never got a job booking or the uniform I paid for. Julia.com is a well organized scam. Beware.
Re: Ladies Please Beware Of This Ushering Agency by skyhighweb(m): 9:38am On Feb 11, 2020
Meenah005:
Hi.. Pls does anyone know about bronze ushering agency
if dey ask for fee b4 u get paid waka
Re: Ladies Please Beware Of This Ushering Agency by skyhighweb(m): 9:39am On Feb 11, 2020
princessdiv58:
Good morning everyone, please I want to know if Julia.com.ng is real or fake. I registered on their site and paid 3k, but till date my portfolio is not verified.

And also, there is an Ushering agency named Pearl Ushering, they asked me to pay 5k before I can be added to their group chat and be part of the them, i did some inquiries, called their Facebook number and the person that picked told me the other contact that told me to pay 5k I fake, and that they don't charge 5k but 3k, but my confusion is that both of this contacts keep posting WhatsApp status of events they attend.
Please help me, I just want to do something to boast my income.

Am Divine
You can call me if you have any information.
Thanks.
if u are asked to pay its fake
Re: Ladies Please Beware Of This Ushering Agency by JanenotJanet: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
Good day everyone, please I received a message from Global World Ushering agency where I was asked to pay 3k for registration, so I just want to be sure if they are genuine or fake, has anyone heard of them before .

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Beware Of This Ushering Agency by Vikzywhyt(m): 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
Please is mavers Ushering real?
Re: Ladies Please Beware Of This Ushering Agency by dozieinspired: 6:21am On Sep 09, 2020
Vikzywhyt:
Please is mavers Ushering real?
Please have you confirmed whether they are real?
Re: Ladies Please Beware Of This Ushering Agency by MojoyinolA1: 9:05am On Jan 20, 2021
JanenotJanet:
Good day everyone, please I received a message from Global World Ushering agency where I was asked to pay 3k for registration, so I just want to be sure if they are genuine or fake, has anyone heard of them before .

Hello
Please have you confirmed if it's real?
Re: Ladies Please Beware Of This Ushering Agency by estty81(f): 11:01am On Mar 29, 2021
Pls is Julia Ushering agency real
Re: Ladies Please Beware Of This Ushering Agency by Chacha655: 8:40am On Aug 25, 2021
Please is Julia agency real?
Re: Ladies Please Beware Of This Ushering Agency by Ijeomaibelaka: 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
Please is mavers Ushering agency real cause I was asked to pay 5k for registration and I have done that but I am a bit worried cause it's not looking legit to me. I have been communicating with one James (07061864558) who happens to be the one recruiting. I was told that I will be joined to a whatsapp group after I pay but none has happened. Please I will love to know if MAVALS USHERING AGENCY is legit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Beware Of This Ushering Agency by Raychiey(f): 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
Good afternoon all, please does any one knows about royale faze ushering and modelling agency, they've been sending me ushering job vacancy but I don't know if they are real or fake, since they are asking me to pay some fees, please any one with legit info about them should please reply.
Re: Ladies Please Beware Of This Ushering Agency by Ajibade123(m): 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
JanenotJanet:
is it real ??
someone I know is about to pay
Re: Ladies Please Beware Of This Ushering Agency by Nimatope08: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hello!
Please is Globa World Ushering genuine
I got a message from them but they haven't disclosed anything about the company
They only asked if I'll be available for the weekend
And I said no
Then they asked me to let them know when I'll be available

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Beware Of This Ushering Agency by Otimayin: 9:02pm On Feb 19
Please I want too ask if oakland event is legit?

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija's Bassey Ekpenyong Cute In Native Attires (Photos) / Sen. Abbo, RMD, Steve Crown, Real Warri Pikin, Samsong At The Launch GO WELLNESS / Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.