Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

How I was duped by starlite ushering agency, please beware!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I was duped by starlite ushering agency, please beware!!! (8326 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent / Ladies Please Beware Of This Ushering Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I was duped by starlite ushering agency, please beware!!! by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 18, 2016
In a bid to get busy with something pending when I get a full time job, I saw @starlite_ushering_agency on instagram and I followed,never knew it's a fraudulent agency,this must have been going on for long but people are always quiet,they have only bbm pin on the handle,after receiving friend request they give terms and conditions and they are so perfect,there's a lot of pictures on their IG handle which portrays them as an ushering agency truly,i paid 5k to register and here's what happened after payment. I have all the chat munched $ evidence of payment. The mods should help me push this to the front page for people to see, I have called them out on IG and they have blocked me, i'll continue exposing them. NB: this is my first post on NL, I may not be perfect with writing, this may not also be in the right section,correct my mistakes but beware of Starlite ushering agency. They run a first bank account with the name : Igbinosun Osamede Fredri / Account no 3101832608 and I got their phone no too 08101552663. Don't do business with them,they have no ushering agency, it's all scam. You will understand more with the attached pictures.

Re: How I was duped by starlite ushering agency, please beware!!! by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 18, 2016
They claimed to have a birthday they are anchoring on wednesday 18th may at oriental hotel,the guys at oriental reception said there's no event holding and someone was there earlier to ask about that same event. After registering with 5k, they claim to pay their ushers 30k for every event, I asked again if that's possible for every event and the guy said they always pay immediately after the party, i'm attaching more pictures to expose what they do. This is how Nigerians scam Nigerians and blame all our problems on the government.

Re: How I was duped by starlite ushering agency, please beware!!! by pheyikemi: 11:35pm On May 18, 2016
O ga o. Where are we going in this country sef? I still don't get it, how some pple find it easy to dupe others of their hard-earned money. Sorry @ op u had to go thru that esp in this harsh economy.
The Mods shd pls move this to the right section so that pple can know abt this fraudulent agency and won't fall prey.
I hope u'll get ur refund back tho.
Re: How I was duped by starlite ushering agency, please beware!!! by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 18, 2016
More pictures coming, tell someone to tell someone @starlite_ushering_agency on IG is a scam,there's really no agency as such, it's just some hungry people who want stipends to feed on.

Re: How I was duped by starlite ushering agency, please beware!!! by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 18, 2016
More pictures coming ,the faces they use to carry out their evil deeds, these people may not even know $they may be a team, who knows, the address they sent is suite 18 greenland estate behind obasanjo farms Otta Ogun state.

Re: How I was duped by starlite ushering agency, please beware!!! by atilla(m): 12:02am On May 19, 2016
Sorry dear ur 5k has gone. Thanks for putting it up so people can learn from it though

All this guy needs to do is block u from bbm. The only way to get ur cash back is by going to their office if they have one and from ur screen shots doesn't seem like u did this.
But how did u expect to get a job with no interview?

1 Like

Re: How I was duped by starlite ushering agency, please beware!!! by Nobody: 12:13am On May 19, 2016
atilla:
Sorry dear ur 5k has gone. Thanks for putting it up so people can learn from it though

All this guy needs to do is block u from bbm. The only way to get ur cash back is by going to their office if they have one and from ur screen shots doesn't seem like u did this.
I know the 5k has gone, with the way it's all packaged no one would think this could be a scam,it's ushering $ anybody can do it so I thought the interview part would be when I meet them at the event since we have been talking on phone,when I called them out on IG people now started talking that truely they are fraudulent. If they had talked i'll not fall victim,thats why I brought it here.
Re: How I was duped by starlite ushering agency, please beware!!! by Nobody: 12:16am On May 19, 2016
pheyikemi:
O ga o. Where are we going in this country sef? I still don't get it, how some pple find it easy to dupe others of their hard-earned money. Sorry @ op u had to go thru that esp in this harsh economy.
The Mods shd pls move this to the right section so that pple can know abt this fraudulent agency and won't fall prey.
I hope u'll get ur refund back tho.
Refund fire,abi wonti refund ni,its here so that more people won't fall for the scam not for the refund, if the country is OK i'll not be looking for ushering job with second class upper, it's not their fault. They have blocked me on ig cos I exposed them, follow them $ see for yourself, help put them on blast.
Re: How I was duped by starlite ushering agency, please beware!!! by atilla(m): 12:52am On May 19, 2016
I get u

I'll repost or retweet or do nyfin possible to spread the news.
Good luck with ur next move
Re: How I was duped by starlite ushering agency, please beware!!! by Nobody: 1:16am On May 19, 2016
atilla:
I get u

I'll repost or retweet or do nyfin possible to spread the news.
Good luck with ur next move
Tnx darl, I also intend to go to first bank head office to report that account,Akowonjo branch where I made the payment,the account may have done worst to people or may intend to do more, i'll also tweet @igp arase @firstbank $ @npf, truely there's hunger in the land.
Re: How I was duped by starlite ushering agency, please beware!!! by nelli(f): 8:58am On Jun 13, 2016
atilla:

Shake my head at your ignorance*no offense it's an ushering job no interview needed,all they need is your picture, thats how it's done,i added them for my cousin after the chat I knew it was to good to be true,you want to pay 30k in 3days and you want her to register with 5k,why not deduct the 5k from the 1st pay check,thats how how I googled the number and adress alas,they now go by Claire ushering agency o.so at op u lost your 5k but at least u helped someone,the 5k she was suppose to spend lil by lil at school would have been wasted on some lazy boys
Re: How I was duped by starlite ushering agency, please beware!!! by nelli(f): 9:03am On Jun 13, 2016
If only I had the time I'll ask to give the person the fee in person n I'll have them arrested

Re: How I was duped by starlite ushering agency, please beware!!! by nelli(f): 9:05am On Jun 13, 2016
They even said sky ray ushering, when they have Claire on the profile name,looool silly thwart,it takes a brilliant person to dupe.

1 Like

Re: How I was duped by starlite ushering agency, please beware!!! by idupaul: 9:50am On Jun 13, 2016
So op wants to pay 5k and earn 30k in 3 days. .lol life doesn't work like that ..anytime you see any thing too good to be true know it really too good to be true
Re: How I was duped by starlite ushering agency, please beware!!! by Payshence(f): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
atilla:

"But how did u expect to get a job with no interview?"
Good question.
Re: How I was duped by starlite ushering agency, please beware!!! by Payshence(f): 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
shugadun8:
I know the 5k has gone, with the way it's all packaged no one would think this could be a scam,it's ushering $ anybody can do it so I thought the interview part would be when I meet them at the event since we have been talking on phone,when I called them out on IG people now started talking that truely they are fraudulent. If they had talked i'll not fall victim,thats why I brought it here.

Op,sorry you fell victim of this scam.its so glaring that they got those pics from the internet and not their ushers.
From my little knowledge about ushering agencies,It is either the agency doesn't require you pay money before you can be called for jobs(which is very rear now) or you get to pay certain amount of money for registration,photoshoot, training and all just like what i posted yesterday on Nairaland.You have to apply,get invited for the audition.If you are successful, you will be contacted for the training and photoshoot section which you will pay for.So attending an interview or photoshoot section alone shows you are on the right track.I used to be an event usher but now an event supervisor (ushering agency) and we are recruiting for another audition.Op,try and ask questions before going into stuffs you see online.Moreso,its rear to see an ushering job for 30k when its not activation job for companies.Not all the events are favourable because some clients are so funny.Op,pele o.Scammers on a no try o.

1 Like

Re: How I was duped by starlite ushering agency, please beware!!! by sleek15(f): 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
I almost fell a victim of them just now o... They now go by claire ushering agency.. Just the same procedure, ThankGod I decided to do more research on them cos 30k is too good to be true... Is there no place to report them?

Re: How I was duped by starlite ushering agency, please beware!!! by sleek15(f): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lol I played along and got his hopes high.. Told him I av 3 more person to bring for him.. D mumu was waiting for 20,000 alert ;DLol I played along and got his hopes high.. Told him I av 3 more person to bring for him.. D mumu was waiting for alert.. Thus guys is so determine, His phone numbers r properly registered with claire agency

1 Like

Re: How I was duped by starlite ushering agency, please beware!!! by SpicyMimi(f): 7:27am On Dec 19, 2016
Hello! May God bless you for this!!!! They are now using the name Opy diva ushering management, but fortunately for me, I found the real Opy diva agency and knew that one must be a scam. This morning they asked me to pay registration fee, which it's used for the dresses etc I just laughed....well I'll continue to play along cool
Thank God and thank you op.
Re: How I was duped by starlite ushering agency, please beware!!! by jefenzer(f): 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
AnD almost paid 5k today to dem tank God I saw this post 1st tanks.... but d funny thing is they have d same info and localocation with one classique ushering agency too on instagram I just wanna know if dis pple too are scammers any idea? N pls help with a genuine ushering agency biko tanks
Re: How I was duped by starlite ushering agency, please beware!!! by barbiee: 8:50am On Mar 22, 2017
Chai, thank you for exposing them, I was just about to transfer the money, something inside me just said i should Google them first. God bless you for saving a sister.
Re: How I was duped by starlite ushering agency, please beware!!! by Valerious: 11:21am On Apr 13, 2017
Please any idea if this classique Royal ushering agency is genuine?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son As He Graduates From Secondary School / See What This Lady Posted On Instagram –they Say She Has The Best Booty In Kenya / Photos: Who Is The Queen Of The Boobs Among This Nollywood Actress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.