Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,627 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services (65664 Views)

Fresh Vacancies At Doheney Services Ltd / Apply Now For Fiber Optics Technicians Job At Doheney Services Ltd – 2016 / Doheney Services Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by bollyfolly: 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
I got same call n mail too but told them I've done last week so I was told not to bother.

If you are a graduate and you live in Epe environs, Pls go there oo. They need pple from Epe n badagry

bloodyBLOGGER:
i just got a call from doheney services inviting me for an interview concerning this same position. I guess they just saw the CV I sent to their email few weeks back. The lady on phone told me not to bother again since I had already been to their office for assessment.

I used the opportunity to ask if there were still available slots; she said yes but it depends on the local government. I also asked to know when we are most likely going to hear from them, which I was told will be before the end of this month.

If you know anyone qualified enough for the role, kindly tell the person to call their number, which is on this thread, and state his/her local government Area to see if there is still a slot available.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by odutolasodiq(m): 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
This is for all those that have been interviewed for the role of sanitation supervisor at doheney services ltd. I created this thread so that we can interact and update each other on developments concerning the job. I was interviewed on Tuesday and it was really nice. How was yours?

Someone told me the pay is 80k and shortly after the interview another dude told me he asked the interviewer about the package and was told that it's 120k and that if not for deductions it would have been 150k.

How soon will the job kick off or will there be another round of interview? I overheard a staff talking on phone about how they are yet to start the assessment for OND holders. I think SSCE holders are also told to apply but for a junior role just below that of OND.

I know many nairalanders were there, so kindly update us on what you might know about the job.

Let's share.
please how do i get there from ojodu berger or oshodi?
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by thurpehgurl: 5:55am On Jun 07, 2016
Hello house, i submitted my cv online too with a friend of myn buh i wasnt called, but he was called today for the interview 7/6/16. Can i go dere today to gate crash?
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by thurpehgurl: 5:59am On Jun 07, 2016
Hello house, i submitted my cv online with a friend of myn. But he was called for interview today 7/6/16 by 10am...can i gate grash today? Or is d job meant for male? The supervisor job please i nid an answer asap.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 07, 2016
odutolasodiq:
please how do i get there from ojodu berger or oshodi?
from Berger, take a bus to ogba. Ask for where you can board oshodi bus in ogba. Once you get to oshodi, ask for where you can board a bus to ilupeju. Tell the driver you want to drop at coker road. Look for number 55 at coker road there. I wish you well.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 07, 2016
thurpehgurl:
Hello house, i submitted my cv online with a friend of myn. But he was called for interview today 7/6/16 by 10am...can i gate grash today? Or is d job meant for male? The supervisor job please i nid an answer asap.
they will still call you, but don't wait till then. You can go with your friend today cos most people, include I, just went there with their CV and got assessed. Make sure you go there with 2 passport photographs.

And do update us on the outcome.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by thurpehgurl: 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
they will still call you, but don't wait till then. You can go with your friend today cos most people, include I, just went there with their CV and got assessed. Make sure you go there with 2 passport photographs.

And do update us on the outcome.

The gate crash was a successfull one guys. I wasn't asked if i received any mail or phone call. As for the questions, it wasn't hard and i know i answered them to the best of my knowledge.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
thurpehgurl:

The gate crash was a successfull one guys. I wasn't asked if i received any mail or phone call. As for the questions, it wasn't hard and i know i answered them to the best of my knowledge.
Thats nice!

Was your friend there too? Did you meet any crowd?
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by odutolasodiq(m): 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
from Berger, take a bus to ogba. Ask for where you can board oshodi bus in ogba. Once you get to oshodi, ask for where you can board a bus to ilupeju. Tell the driver you want to drop at coker road. Look for number 55 at coker road there. I wish you well.
thanks man
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by thurpehgurl: 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=bloodyBLOGGER post=46353438]Thats nice!

Was your friend there too? Did you meet any crowd? The crowd is freaking much, my friend is not around for d interview. His out of lagos
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by thurpehgurl: 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=bloodyBLOGGER post=46353438]Thats nice!

Was your friend there too? Did you meet any crowd? The crowd is freaking much, my friend is not around for d interview. His out of lagos.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by achimugu18: 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by honeyhoney(m): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
thurpehgurl:

please bro, what are the question they ask you, I also have an interview with them tomorow
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by nurez305(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
This is for all those that have been interviewed for the role of sanitation supervisor at doheney services ltd. I created this thread so that we can interact and update each other on developments concerning the job. I was interviewed on Tuesday and it was really nice. How was yours?

Someone told me the pay is 80k and shortly after the interview another dude told me he asked the interviewer about the package and was told that it's 120k and that if not for deductions it would have been 150k.

How soon will the job kick off or will there be another round of interview? I overheard a staff talking on phone about how they are yet to start the assessment for OND holders. I think SSCE holders are also told to apply but for a junior role just below that of OND.

I know many nairalanders were there, so kindly update us on what you might know about the job.

Let's share.
good evening bro, please I just received the interview invite now...please can you put me to on the assessment and interview to prepare for?
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
nurez305:
good evening bro, please I just received the interview invite now...please can you put me to on the assessment and interview to prepare for?
just google for information on waste management and environmental sanitation. Study them. Make sure you go with 2 passports.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by nurez305(m): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
just google for information on waste management and environmental sanitation. Study them. Make sure you go with 2 passports.
alright bro, thanks
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by crazymom(f): 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
achimugu18:

I did mine on the 19th of May but I have not heard from them. When should we really be especting. I am really tired, I need a job like seriously. My presentation was 'ways you can drive in cleanliness in lagos state'

I also had my interview on the same day as urs. let's keep our fingers crossed....
Although, I'm surprised the new batch didn't do any presentation. My interview, started with a one on one discussion followed by the powerpoint presentation then a written test on series of case study scenarios and finally, a focus group discussion on the case study...
Hoping for the best.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by nurez305(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

Let's share.
There will surely be another interview with their client... How sure are with that pay package?
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by nurez305(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
crazymom:

I also had my interview on the same day as urs. let's keep our fingers crossed....
Although, I'm surprised the new batch didn't do any presentation. My interview, started with a one on one discussion followed by the powerpoint presentation then a written test on series of case study scenarios and finally, a focus group discussion on the case study...
Hoping for the best.
waaaat! All this for only you, what they are doing now is to submit ur cv and passport... Then tell me about yourself
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
nurez305:
There will surely be another interview with their client... How sure are with that pay package?
am not certain of it.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
crazymom:

Hoping for the best.
omo, we didn't do all these one o. It was just a brief interview those of us that did last week had.

I guess their client was around during the initial stage that's why they made your batch (which is probably the first batch) to go through much scrutiny.

we hope for the best.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by achimugu18: 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by crazymom(f): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
achimugu18:

That was what we passed through oo

@ Achimugu18, any news from them yet?
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Droyal(f): 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Thanks OP for this thread I saw this on friday, I called them immediately and I was told it was still on and I could come on monday but later that day from latter posts I gathered that it seemed it was only Badgry and Epe left with opened slots.

I just decided that theres no harm in trying, I got there and told them I was for sanitation supervisor job, the male receptionist was telling me its closed but luckily a lady came over to attend to me and asked for my LG, I told her OJO and she said she wants to confirm if there are still slots that she thinks its already filled, She asked and I guess she was told that I can still be interviewed. I saw someone from Eti-osa and the other two were EPE.

Sorryy I should have given this feedback since monday. I think if you are free you can visit their office with your CV andpassport or call to know if they are still interviewing for your LG.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
Droyal:
Thanks OP for this thread I saw this on friday, I called them immediately and I was told it was still on and I could come on monday but later that day from latter posts I gathered that it seemed it was only Badgry and Epe left with opened slots.

I just decided that theres no harm in trying, I got there and told them I was for sanitation supervisor job, the male receptionist was telling me its closed but luckily a lady came over to attend to me and asked for my LG, I told her OJO and she said she wants to confirm if there are still slots that she thinks its already filled, She asked and I guess she was told that I can still be interviewed. I saw someone from Eti-osa and the other two were EPE.

Interview was brief,and straight forward I dont think I spent up to 10minutes. I did ask when they would get back to us, he said this is a phase of the recruitment, but they will surely get back

Sorry I should have given this feedback since monday. I think if you are free you can visit their office with your CV andpassport or call to know if they are still interviewing for your LG.
that is the power of spreading information. Am glad for you. We will surely pass through whatever stage is left and get the job at last.
Was there any crowd when you got there? #UrgentResponse.

How is Ojo local government? That area use to be my hood, from iyana iba to ishashi, okoko etc.

hope the traffic usually experienced at vox wagen has reduce.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Droyal(f): 7:42am On Jun 09, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
that is the power of spreading information. Am glad for you. We will surely pass through whatever stage is left and get the job at last.
Was there any crowd when you got there? #UrgentResponse.

How is Ojo local government? That area use to be my hood, from iyana iba to ishashi, okoko etc.

hope the traffic usually experienced at vox wagen has reduce.

Thank you.

There was no crowd we were about 6, therr were other candidates present for another interview.

No more traffic well at least not like5-6 years ago, barracks/volks is almost always free in the mornings. Its just kindergarten traffic that we have nowadays except on special occasions.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by poundlander: 11:15am On Jun 09, 2016
bloodyblogger, thanks for the info, I was there yesterday, after submission of cv and passport. we had the One-on-one interview which lasted 10-15 minutes. question asked were basic interview questions and questions pertaining to sanitation. they keep saying they would get back to us.any idea when that would be? and remuneration for area manager & sanitation officer. masters degree and wealth of cognate experience is required of area managers.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by achimugu18: 11:37am On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 09, 2016
poundlander:
bloodyblogger, thanks for the info, I was there yesterday, after submission of cv and passport. we had the One-on-one interview which lasted 10-15 minutes. question asked were basic interview questions and questions pertaining to sanitation. they keep saying they would get back to us.any idea when that would be? and remuneration for area manager & sanitation officer. masters degree and wealth of cognate experience is required of area managers.
information reaching me says that they will contact us before the month runs to an end. I learnt they are now sorting the applications out. The fact that the people that showed up for interview has reduced since this week is a pointer that they are about concluding on sorting. As for the pay, I don't really know. A dude told me 80k while another said an interviewer told him 120k. The pay might even be lesser than 80k, I can't say.

I wish you well.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by suxex4ever: 11:51am On Jun 09, 2016
Thanks OP! This thread will really keep us updated. I did mine on 20th comprising of 4-stages.

With this kind of assessment, I dont think there is need for another interview.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by poundlander: 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
heard that there may be need to contact ones ward or local government council to fast track or facilitate the recruitment process. don't know how sure it is. but there's no harm in trying.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by crazymom(f): 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
poundlander:
heard that there may be need to contact ones ward or local government council to fast track or facilitate the recruitment process. don't know how sure it is. but there's no harm in trying.

Have you tried that? If so, can u share their response? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

FG Places Embargo On Recruitment / A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.