Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,222 members, 7,811,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja (65883 Views)

The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) / Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Duru9(m): 10:27am On Feb 09, 2021
I saw this young lady at CAC maitama Abuja looking for work with placard on her neck that reads. I need a job, BSc int'l relations, EbhodagbeVictoria@yahoo.com

I take permission from her to take a pic and make a small video recording she agreed

Please if you've work for her you can help her
She took a bold step, not all ladies can do this

Her email is attached

I don't know how to attach vidoe here

116 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by lereinter(m): 11:30am On Feb 09, 2021
This method is coming back

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by kuonbe(m): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
make them help her

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
I have Trekked under different kinds of sun from one company to another looking for a job cry

Every time i visit different companies and industrial lay out, I get to understand I can develop my own ideas and start my own company too.

The problem is I need a job to raise funds

520 Likes 31 Shares

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Poorboy: 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
Abuja no easy to get Job ooo, unless FG job which is very difficult, it's a difficult terrain.

Tell her to go to Federal Character and meet her commissioner.

139 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Unclekayfarms: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
She still dressed well

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by bukatyne(f): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
God grant her favour and opportunity.

Amen.

406 Likes 24 Shares

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
This country don tire person

15 Likes

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Enoch07: 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
my dear the country hard for everybody oh, but I pray something happens sha

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by lytech1(m): 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I have Trekked under different kinds of sun from one company to another looking for a job cry

Every time i visit different companies and industrial lay out, I get to understand I can develop my own ideas and start my own company too. The problem is I need a job to raise funds
U don't really need a fund...
You won't end up doing anything while waiting for that huge fund.

Start with the little u have

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by lytech1(m): 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Every time i visit different companies and industrial lay out, I get to understand I can develop my own ideas and start my own company too. The problem is I need a job to raise funds

You don't really need that huge fund .
Start with that little thing with u.

You will end up doing nothing while expecting that huge amount.

42 Likes

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
lytech1:

You don't really need that huge fund .
Start with that little thing with u.

You will end up doing nothing while expecting that huge amount.

huge fund? I don't even have little

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
Is that CBN in the background.

If that's CBN, how come it's surroundings aren't serene

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by GreaterFuture3: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
Na wa oh
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by theFilmtric: 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
southniyikaye:
[s]3 THINGS IS INVOLVED
1)IT IS EITHER SHE IS CLOUT CHASING
2)SHE MIGHT HAVE JUST STARTED HER OWN SKIT
3)SHE IS DESPERATELY SERIOUS.. IF SHE IS DESPERATELY SERIOUS, ONE THING IS INVOLVED.
1)SHE MIGHT DEFINITELY BE A WIFE MATERIAL
[/s]
what exactly are you trying to say? undecided

southniyikaye:
EXACTLY WHAT YOU READ
You're really confused

theFilmtricsay

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
EXACTLY WHAT YOU READ
theFilmtric:

what exactly are you trying to say? undecided

theFilmtricsay

7 Likes

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by cassidy1996(m): 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
I like her courage

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
It's high time. Since the govt has chosen to feign ignorance of the fact that there are many jobless youth in the country.

Loud it ma.

16 Likes

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by gideon66045: 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
She still dressed well

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by ayterajah(m): 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
The way some people reasons baffle me .... And she still dress well " So because she's looking for work ... she gat to look tattered ...

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Maj196(m): 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
The available jobs requires high end skills

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by BigDawsNet: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
Goodluck to her
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by 400billionman: 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
Some business men don run over 10 types of businesses for this country. That's for someone with previous business and corporate skills.

So no one will blame her when she has almost zero workplace skills.

Man una help her with job
Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by TheMan3: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
southniyikaye:
3 THINGS IS INVOLVED
1)IT IS EITHER SHE IS CLOUT CHASING
2)SHE MIGHT HAVE JUST STARTED HER OWN SKIT
3)SHE IS DESPERATELY SERIOUS.. IF SHE IS DESPERATELY SERIOUS, ONE THING IS INVOLVED.
1)SHE MIGHT DEFINITELY BE A WIFE MATERIAL
did she tell you she is looking for a husband? She needs a job

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
May she find one, IJN. Amen.

32 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Things Employers Hate To See On Your Cv / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) / Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.