Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Ubah: I Will Contest Anambra Governorship Election - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ubah: I Will Contest Anambra Governorship Election (10937 Views)

Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House / Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubah: I Will Contest Anambra Governorship Election by encryptjay(m): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lol, I smell foul play grin
Re: Ubah: I Will Contest Anambra Governorship Election by oluwasegun007(m): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
anytime I see dis my friend I just remember his election debate, the guy na first class calamity.
Re: Ubah: I Will Contest Anambra Governorship Election by shaibu123: 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
You don't have to be a Governor to transform the state, through creation of jobs and youth empowerment you can as well transform it.Dangote is not contesting for any political office in Nigeria,yet he has in many ways touch so many lives in Nigeria. So,Mr Uba can start by creating much needed jobs for the youth.Has anyone told him the unemployment rate in Anambra state. Our graduates are jobless and willing to work yet no job.Go out there with you personality and attract investment to the state.Tony elemulu is just doing that to young Africans.There is thousands of hectares of land in Anambra for Agriculture and industries.Doing this we can create jobs and elevate people out of hardship.
Re: Ubah: I Will Contest Anambra Governorship Election by Kaira333: 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
He want to cry again. OK nah continue
Re: Ubah: I Will Contest Anambra Governorship Election by Kennycyphers(m): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
I don't trust this guy. He seems hot-tempered and Bossy,.. no be em dey share slap anyhow the other day He should help the youth now that he's yet to enter the seat just like somebody commented earlier. Am tired of politicians and there empty promises.
I see Obiano clinching that Seat again.. APGA are not ready to relinquish that Seat. Moreover Anambra PDP are having internal crisis... My senatorial district re yet to do elections for Senatorial Seat since 6months now..
Re: Ubah: I Will Contest Anambra Governorship Election by Kennycyphers(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
shaibu123:
You don't have to be a Governor to transform the state, through creation of jobs and youth empowerment you can as well transform it.Dangote is not contesting for any political office in Nigeria,yet he has in many ways touch so many lives in Nigeria. So,Mr Uba can start by creating much needed jobs for the youth.Has anyone told him the unemployment rate in Anambra state. Our graduates are jobless and willing to work yet no job.Go out there with you personality and attract investment to the state.Tony elemulu is just doing that to young Africans.There is thousands of hectares of land in Anambra for Agriculture and industries.Doing this we can create jobs and elevate people out of hardship.

You re right Bro. There is a job opening in one of the ministries.. If you see the amount of people that go there on daily basis to submit application.. The unemployment rate in this state is quite alarming.. the government is trying sha in terms of road construction. They should create job opportunities for the growing population..
Re: Ubah: I Will Contest Anambra Governorship Election by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
NewsPoacher:
http://www.punchng.com/ill-contest-anambra-gov-election-ubah/

eeeeh? No wonder he has been sseriously seeking attention by all means! He wants to be Gov even as he is a chronic deb'or to banks. Owes many months salary to his workers but uses same money to sponsor, 'Super Chicken Fools Ball Club'.

I rest my case now hungry touts seeking job Take over the Mic lets hear your view.
Re: Ubah: I Will Contest Anambra Governorship Election by Emmatdayo(m): 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
lilzcee:
Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda
Panda, Panda...
I got broads in Atlanta
Twisting dope, lean, and the Fanta
Credit cards and the scammers
Hitting off licks in the bando
Black X6, Phantom
Ways ya see, look like a panda
Going out like I'm Montana
Hundred killers, hundred hammers
Black X6, Phantom
Ways ya see, panda
Pockets swole, Danny
Selling bar, candy
Man I'm the macho like Randy
The choppa go Oscar for Grammy
Bitch nigga pull up ya panty
Hope you killas understand me
ijust loved that guys crazy behavior in that songs video grin
Re: Ubah: I Will Contest Anambra Governorship Election by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
Emmatdayo:
ijust loved that guys crazy behavior in that songs video grin
grin u didn't see the weed in his hand, buh i love the video, one of the best songs i've ever heard so this year
Re: Ubah: I Will Contest Anambra Governorship Election by Emmatdayo(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
lilzcee:
grin u didn't see the weed in his hand, buh i love the video, one of the best songs i've ever heard so this year
as in the song too dope, i has been listening to it since morning,i actually put it on repeat grin
Re: Ubah: I Will Contest Anambra Governorship Election by toma3: 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
UBA is not serious. he should mind his business
Re: Ubah: I Will Contest Anambra Governorship Election by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
Emmatdayo:
as in the song too dope, i has been listening to it since morning,i actually put it on repeat grin
as in eh i dey tell you, i hear say the guy is 19yrs
Re: Ubah: I Will Contest Anambra Governorship Election by Emmatdayo(m): 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
lilzcee:
as in eh i dey tell you, i hear say the guy is 19yrs
seriously? he looks 25

baba northwest is rili doin a good job with him grin
Re: Ubah: I Will Contest Anambra Governorship Election by mikolo80: 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
ekoconnect:
i reserve my comment, But are there really politicians that got the interest of the people at heart?
o there are but very few and far between. what they care about however is votes. so we exchange, votes for amenities
Re: Ubah: I Will Contest Anambra Governorship Election by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
Emmatdayo:
seriously? he looks 25

baba northwest is rili doin a good job with him grin
buh that song is from another planet, where did kanye west get that dude from? He looks older than his age, i have the same issue too
Re: Ubah: I Will Contest Anambra Governorship Election by Catastrophe1: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
Emesia i bia ka ichia.
Re: Ubah: I Will Contest Anambra Governorship Election by Realonekingsley(m): 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ubah won't win.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors / Saclux Paint Office Umuahia Gutted By Fire [VIDEO] / What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.