Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) (50895 Views)

Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking / Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage / Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 03, 2016
After the news of a guy spraying money with spraying machine went viral Kcee's brother E-money also follows the trend in was pictured and videoed at a event Which K1 the ultimate perforned.

Is this thr new trend Is this even okay ?
In this harsh economy ?
While I was watching the video I was just dumbfounded Picture and video after cut !

http://www.michelleaigbe.com/2016/06/e-money-follows-spraying-machine-trend.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:24am On Jun 03, 2016
Nonsense!
Even Dangote the richest man in Africa has never stoop this low embarassed

Wetin consign me sef smiley

198 Likes 17 Shares

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by chuzzyofficial(m): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2016
Well... his money, his business

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2016
awon oniranu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by PissedOffWeed(m): 9:32am On Jun 03, 2016
angry despite my hate of this recent trend and my disapproval.....I think they are not to be blamed on the second thought.....
1. It is there money....they suffered through rain and pain to get it....and most people weren't there to help them....so they shouldn't be criticized over the way they flaunt or spray them!
Use ya senses and complete

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by PissedOffWeed(m): 9:33am On Jun 03, 2016
angry despite my hate of this recent trend and my disapproval.....I think they are not to be blamed on the second thought.....
1. It is their money....they suffered through rain and pain to get it....and most people weren't there to help them....so they shouldn't be criticized over the way they flaunt or spray them!
Use ya senses and complete the list!

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by goldbim(f): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2016
Spraying machine??i'm so sure Nigeria'll have the highest patronage because we don't joke with parties and that's another way of oppressing in parties..smh..still waiting for the machine that'l be help people clean their ass when they poo...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by lordcyl3(m): 10:22am On Jun 03, 2016
if u av d money, spend it... everybody can't be as gentle as dangote or adenuga.. its a free world. live free

13 Likes

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by JOOHEL: 11:35am On Jun 03, 2016
can someone explain to me how this guy makes his money...
I dey suspect this guy..
he doesn't work in a bank he isn't an engineer doesn't work in government house not a doctor.. etc.. how did he make money

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by Addicted2Women: 11:42am On Jun 03, 2016
Broke Niggas will always jealous

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by Addicted2Women: 11:42am On Jun 03, 2016
JOOHEL:

I dey suspect this guy..

he doesn't work in a bank
he isn't an engineer
doesn't work in government house
not a doctor.. etc..
how did he make money

Bankers, engineers, Doctors earn little money.
E money is into oil, real estate and other things.
Even Kcee is into oil business, you think say an only music he dey do ??

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 03, 2016
Pls Where can I get One?
I have a party to attend this Saturday undecided

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2016
People get money ooo grin
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by pweeryambre: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2016
JOOHEL:

I dey suspect this guy..

he isn't an engineer
not a doctor.. etc..
how did he make money
lol... u sef...

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by Uzor1904(m): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2016
Odogwu nwoke

1 Like

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by Poorboy: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2016
Hired Money!
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by tukdi: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2016
undecided Igbos showing themselves since 1914! spraying N200 note is nothing! it is only our SE brothers that will trip for this poo! yeye dey smell! mtcheeeew!
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2016
lord!Let my mumu uncle follow this trend on my grand pa bday also. i can't wait for him to come oppress us...who cares?! my own pocket sha go full..

10 Likes

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by oyindare(m): 11:44am On Jun 03, 2016
Let me help u out ooooo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by kolaosita4(m): 11:44am On Jun 03, 2016
Nonsense
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by donigspain(m): 11:44am On Jun 03, 2016
In same country, there are people who need just a meal per day to survive. cry cry cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by habefeh(m): 11:44am On Jun 03, 2016
Who E money don help?
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by PissedOffWeed(m): 11:44am On Jun 03, 2016
JOOHEL:

I dey suspect this guy..

he isn't an engineer
not a doctor.. etc..
how did he make money
He owns 5 star oil and gas.....and music business outlets!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by MUVA(m): 11:44am On Jun 03, 2016
Where do these guys get money to waste? grin

1 Like

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by Apreel(f): 11:44am On Jun 03, 2016
But its their money athink? undecided
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by Baroba(m): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2016
It will be nice to see him load that gun with $100 bills.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2016
Unti any of them brings this to my wedding,

iDONBELIF It grin

1 Like

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 11:46am On Jun 03, 2016
Na so person go just carry gun you go think say na spraying machine
Dem go blow ur brains out

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by goddyben(m): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2016
this money his problem..but he shud rather invest it than lavish it anyhow.
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by amuokuko: 11:47am On Jun 03, 2016
Lilimax:
Nonsense!
Even Dangote the richest man in Africa has never stoop this low embarassed
Wetin consign me sef smiley

Come, say ur papa no get money no mean say u go dey envy person wey get am excess..
its his money, he worked for it physically or spiritually, that if e pain you, go hussle tight...

Dangote has where he lavishes his money afterall i heard he was spoiling one beauty queen last year..
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 11:47am On Jun 03, 2016
Spraying 10k with the machine!!
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by Phi001(m): 11:48am On Jun 03, 2016
In this harsh economy? Anyways it's not my business.....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Sexy Body In Denim On Denim Outfit(photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.