Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) (50913 Views)

Video Of Men Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party That Got Ali Baba Talking / Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage / Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Laundering illicit funds from who ??

My brother, that is the question. Have your ever seen the young man pictured in any meeting, investors conference or any business round table of any kind?

Even his supposed businesses don't have addresses.
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by syntekelite(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
ajixkhid1:
After the news of a guy spraying money with spraying machine went viral Kcee's brother E-money also follows the trend in was pictured and videoed at a event Which K1 the ultimate perforned.

Is this thr new trend Is this even okay ?
In this harsh economy ?
While I was watching the video I was just dumbfounded Picture and video after cut !

http://www.michelleaigbe.com/2016/06/e-money-follows-spraying-machine-trend.html?m=1
yep,cash,bills,chedar speaking--kip it up bro...no one see the struggle only the bubble,after no one knows when the end comes..live while you can..
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by defemidefemi(m): 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
JOOHEL:
can someone explain to me how this guy makes his money...

I dey suspect this guy..

he doesn't work in a bank
he isn't an engineer
doesn't work in government house
not a doctor.. etc..
how did he make money
E - Money bro
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by mcgaius: 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
JOOHEL:

I dey suspect this guy..

he isn't an engineer
not a doctor.. etc..
how did he make money

A lazy mans question.You are part of the people that believe that people who are extremely reach are ritualists. Try to emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
goldbim:
Spraying machine??i'm so sure Nigeria'll have the highest patronage because we don't joke with parties and that's another way of oppressing in parties..smh..still waiting for the machine that'l be help people clean their ass when they poo...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u are funny o

1 Like

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by appsintell: 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Someone will sitting somewhere saying they have made a great invention. ..in Silicon Valley they are coming up with best technology. ..while we are coming up with rubbish. ..because our brain is full of indomine..

1 Like

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by 400billionman: 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
gmaribel:

E-money has been using it for some time now. OP Get your facts right.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBn3vwTB0tg [/url]

Did you notice that the bride was dancing facing E money and not her husband ?
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by gmaribel(m): 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
400billionman:

Did you notice that the bride was dancing facing E money and not her husband ?

B4 nko? grin grin grin
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by travelpoint: 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
Only in Nigeria
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by 400billionman: 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
gmaribel:

B4 nko? grin grin grin

Broda, women and money be like..

1 Like

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by anonimi: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
Baroba:
It will be nice to see him load that gun with $100 bills.. grin
he gat no balls to do that grin
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by spencekat(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
E-money spray your money,haters if you like talk trash,he will still be making more cash to spray.E-money was one of the first people that introduced the spraying machine.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by sukkot: 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
kidnap niggaz and push drugs just so that you can throw the money away in spraying. these negros is crazy

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by ominibaba80: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lilimax:
Nonsense! Even Dangote the richest man in Africa has never stoop this low embarassed
Wetin consign me sef smiley

Must everybody be like dangote?

Thank God say nothing concern you sef
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by papoose321: 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
Eppp me b telling dem is it ur moni.. U are not even happy ibo man is spraying Yoruba man his hard earned ego.. U are here talking about 1 billionaire aboki terrorizing our economy.. If dangote is righteous tell me y is tomatoes scare now he has opened tomato paste company... abeg let hustle pay

amuokuko:

Come, say ur papa no get money no mean say u go dey envy person wey get am excess..
its his money, he worked for it physically or spiritually, that if e pain you, go hussle tight...

Dangote has where he lavishes his money afterall i heard he was spoiling one beauty queen last year..
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by justjentle(m): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
ajixkhid1:
After the news of a guy spraying money with spraying machine went viral Kcee's brother E-money also follows the trend in was pictured and videoed at a event Which K1 the ultimate perforned.

In this harsh economy ?
While I was watching the video I was just dumbfounded Picture and video after cut !

http://www.michelleaigbe.com/2016/06/e-money-follows-spraying-machine-trend.html?m=1

Who E money EEP
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
JOOHEL:

I dey suspect this guy..

he isn't an engineer
not a doctor.. etc..
how did he make money
so do u tink if he works as any of dose tinz u mentioned he wld b as rich as dis? e-money na business man. only business men do dis tinz. e money can spray a banks salary in a wedding ceremony
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lilimax:
Nonsense!
Even Dangote the richest man in Africa has never stoop this low embarassed

What's low about this? How is this any different than spraying with hand if not being faster and more effective?!!
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by smoby(m): 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
Awon oloshi notice me people them...... tongue
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by Tiffae: 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
This was K1'S Industry night at quilox , and that was a while ago..
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by chekz169: 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
This an old News.. Like a month or two months ago.
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
ajixkhid1:

In this harsh economy ?

...UMU-IGBO mega ofuma!!!
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by Adeevah(m): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ogun owo dey smell
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by DonCortino: 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nobody here is even asking the right question sef. Who invented the machine?? That niccur is smart!
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by oostin: 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
Y
chuzzyofficial:
Well... his money, his business
Yeah, can't agree more. But home he doesn't come asking for our money if he has any medical issue.
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by Leke001: 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
when you ask this "money miss roads" for money to takee care of the poor,they wont oblige you o!...wicked generation

1 Like

Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by egopersonified(f): 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
See business, na to buy like ten dey rent them out every weekend
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by Iamthoney(m): 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
tukdi:
undecided Igbos showing themselves since 1914! spraying N200 note is nothing! it is only our SE brothers that will trip for this poo! yeye dey smell! mtcheeeew!
I feel your pain...hate the Igbo's all you want, they will forever levitate over you and your tribesmen.... clumsy oaf
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by DasukiSambo: 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lilimax:
Nonsense!
Even Dangote the richest man in Africa has never stoop this low embarassed

funny enough you nigerans can just sit in your houses and say what you are not sure of!!

Dangote and adenuga for my eyes loV and direct sprayed not less than 15million naira at n event in 2011.....

all our recorded clips were siezed dear.... in fact you are not allowed to atend such partis with phones....

The media guys and photographers signed a non-disclosure agreement..... thats why yu l never see it public
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by babadee1(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
angry despite my hate of this recent trend and my disapproval.....I think they are not to be blamed on the second thought.....
1. It is there money....they suffered through rain and pain to get it....and most people weren't there to help them....so they shouldn't be criticized over the way they flaunt or spray them!
Use ya senses and complete

You actually think every rich person really suffered to make the money? Do you realize how many people are committing crimes and fraud or stealing govt money to become rich? The way you know who actually suffered to make money is the way they dispose of it. Nobody who suffered for his money would throw it away like this.
Re: E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
dason4life:
Pls Where can I get One?
I have a party to attend this Saturday undecided

grin grin for your mind?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" / For Coming To Nigeria, Blac Chyna Will Be Paid Be Paid N10M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.