Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Famous Robert Mugabe's Quotes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Famous Robert Mugabe's Quotes (2348 Views)

10 Wonderful Robert Mugabe Quotes That Will Make You Cheerful / 40 Funny Robert Mugabe's Quotes That Will Motivate, Make You Laugh Out Loud / Funny Memorable Quotes From President Robert Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Famous Robert Mugabe's Quotes by aflovic: 10:24am On Jun 03, 2016
ROBERTt MUGABE's FAMOUSE QUOTES

1. Virginity is the best wedding gift any man would receive from his newly wed wife but lately, there's nothing as such any-longer because it'll have already been given out as a Birthday gift, token of Appreciation, Job assurance, Church collection, Examination marking schemes & for Lorry fares!"
2. Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow.
3. We are living in a generation where people “in love” are free to touch each others’ private parts but cannot touch each others’ phones because they’re private”
4. Sometimes you look back at girls you spent money on rather than send it to your mum and you realise witchcraft is real.
5. If you are a married man, and you find yourself attracted to school girls, just buy your wife a school uniform.”
6. If President Barack Obama wants me to allow marriage for same-sex couples in my country (Zimbabwe), he must come here so that I marry him first.
7. South Africans will kick down a statue of a dead white man but won’t even attempt to slap a live one. Yet they can stone to death a black man simply because he’s a foreigner.
8. What is the problem? We now have aeroplanes which can take them back quicker than the ships used by their ancestors.
9. Mr Bush, Mr. Blair and now Mr Brown's sense of human rights precludes our people's right to their God-given resources, which in their view must be controlled by their kith and kin. I am termed dictator because I have rejected this supremacist view and frustrated the neo-colonialists.
10. Cigarette Is a pinch of tobacco rolled in a piece of paper with fire on one end and a fool on the other end.

11. No sex before marriage?
If that was God's plan you would receive your Penis or Vagina on your wedding day.

12. If you shave your eye brow and draw it back, you can as well shave your hair and draw it back, don't ask for money to make hair.

13. As long as u wash ur white cloths first b4 the black ones racism will never end

14. If president Barack Obama wants me to allow marriage for same -sex couples in my country, he must come here so that I marry him first.

15. They can't be equality as long as white cars move on black wheels and we use white toilet paper to wipe our buttocks

16. Mr president don't you think the time has come to say bye bye to the people of Zimbabwe and he answered where are they going

17. That is our problem we africans, we were ask which one is our favorite and some of us were busy saying somethings! And we claim to be educated �. ROBERT MUGABE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Twins And Ejima / Special Shout Out To Aba Weed...lol (photos) / PICTURE Of Kaduna State Teachers Writing Primary 4 Exams - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.