Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,421 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:53 AM

Please, I Dont Understand The Situation Of This Country - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Please, I Dont Understand The Situation Of This Country (838 Views)

State How Many Seconds It Took You To Understand This Pic / What Will You Do In This Type Of Situation... / Please, I Dont Understand The Situation Of This Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Dont Understand The Situation Of This Country by adejaresalami1(m): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2016
And everybody go dey shout no money,no money

yet,u go Everly dey meet queue for atm stand

shey na dia sins dem dey withdraw ni

Make una help me ask lalasticlala grin grin
Re: Please, I Dont Understand The Situation Of This Country by theEYe21(f): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2016
Are you sure you are even in Nigeria? If you are, you wouldn't post this trash undecided
Re: Please, I Dont Understand The Situation Of This Country by adejaresalami1(m): 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
theEYe21:
Are you sure you are even in Nigeria? If you are, you wouldn't post this trash undecided
danboroba...yes a Nigerian!...what more do you have to say.
Re: Please, I Dont Understand The Situation Of This Country by theEYe21(f): 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
I don't think you understand English undecidedwhat a waste undecided quote me when you understand English
adejaresalami1:
danboroba...yes a Nigerian!...what more do you have to say.
Re: Please, I Dont Understand The Situation Of This Country by adejaresalami1(m): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
theEYe21:
I don't think you understand English undecidedwhat a waste undecided quote me when you understand English
you are high on sobo drink....you should have realise how wasteful you are right from the start.

(1) (Reply)

Re: War Don Start!. Will U Save D Person Above You (yes Or No) Add Ur Reasons / Let's Have A Name For Our / Fun Time..come In And Have A Seat..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.