Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Adidas Or Nike Sneakz - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Adidas Or Nike Sneakz (5153 Views)

Original Timberland Boots And Pharell Williams Adidas Colorful Sneakers For Sale / Converse, adidas Or Bape Shoes? / ~ Nigerian Fashion Designer Nike Akinola ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adidas Or Nike Sneakz by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 31, 2009
TheSeeker:

Nike's got name, Adidas got quality. I'd rather get value for my money than a name; so I go with Adidas. I currently have 12 sneakers from them and still counting. wink
Gbabeski!

kellorah:

Hahaha. I only got them cos I was going running and they were cheap. cheesy
Talk about hittin tha nail on tha head. . . hahaha cheesy. Nike ko, Adenike ni grin
Re: Adidas Or Nike Sneakz by chiogo(f): 12:33am On Aug 31, 2009
LOL

Kellorah, so how do you know adidas lasts longer since you don't own one? tongue
Re: Adidas Or Nike Sneakz by kellorah: 12:34am On Aug 31, 2009
I know someone who's got loads. . . .and he's had some of them for years. wink
Re: Adidas Or Nike Sneakz by chiogo(f): 12:36am On Aug 31, 2009
Ah, ok smiley

Well, I won't knock Nike out cuz I've had some for years now, still in perfect shape.
Re: Adidas Or Nike Sneakz by kellorah: 12:40am On Aug 31, 2009
. . . . Cos u don't wear them all the time grin grin grin

Personally, I think most Nikes look cheap. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Adidas Or Nike Sneakz by chiogo(f): 12:45am On Aug 31, 2009
LOL why should I wear it all the time?

They're like my babies and should be petted. Of course if you wear one sneakers all the time, it'll lose its quality.  grin
I don't know what Nikes you're seeing. I personally like the high dunk ones, mostly for b-ball.
Re: Adidas Or Nike Sneakz by girlfashionista: 6:40am On Sep 05, 2009
Nike coz it is more of feminine looking rather than adidas
Re: Adidas Or Nike Sneakz by mamagee6(f): 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2009
Adidas is better,
Re: Adidas Or Nike Sneakz by D1KeleVra(m): 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2009
No. Nike is better smiley
Re: Adidas Or Nike Sneakz by follypimpi(m): 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2009
I ve got a collection of Air Jays that i love to death,Adidas i ve got quite a few too,So this is a close one and Yes i will go for Nike.
Re: Adidas Or Nike Sneakz by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 06, 2009
am a nike freak most especially air force ones,howevr i have to give it to addidas cos they have some very def designs.When it comes to durability they all last long all depends on what you buying u dig?
Re: Adidas Or Nike Sneakz by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2009
vidicious:

am a nike freak most especially air force ones,howevr i have to give it to addidas cos they have some very def designs.When it comes to durability they all last long all depends on what you buying u dig?
Yea mayne!!! grin
Re: Adidas Or Nike Sneakz by theviper1: 4:45am On Sep 12, 2009
i couldn't help bt read all the posts on this thread.look cool.bt if i have to be honest with u,why should anyone waste good money on anything other than adidas.i own almost every adidas accessories.up to the under tight and my water bottle is adidas. men there is this white-netted adidas i picked up in amsterdam some 5 yrs bck,gosh! that shit is da bomb. i get full satisfaction just by looking at it as it happens to be a rare product and i have no intention of wasting it real soon,it goes with my white-netted adidas shirt as well.i can deck in adidas from head to toe,even my football boots are adidas. i like some nike shoes,bt it aint anywhere near adidas.i probably have up to 12 pairs of adidas sneakz alone.i have nikes,bt i seldom wear them.i just bought this suede reebok made for the yankees and the black colour makes it superb.bt i better use my money to watch stripe shows than buy puma products with them. shit sucks especially when they make all those Jerseys for most west african national football teams
Re: Adidas Or Nike Sneakz by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2009
the viper:

i couldn't help bt read all the posts on this thread.look cool.bt if i have to be honest with u,why should anyone waste good money on anything other than adidas.i own almost every adidas accessories.up to the under tight and my water bottle is adidas. men there is this white-netted adidas i picked up in amsterdam some 5 yrs bck,gosh! that shit is da bomb. i get full satisfaction just by looking at it as it happens to be a rare product and i have no intention of wasting it real soon,it goes with my white-netted adidas shirt as well.i can deck in adidas from head to toe,even my football boots are adidas. i like some nike shoes,bt it aint anywhere near adidas.i probably have up to 12 pairs of adidas sneakz alone.i have nikes,bt i seldom wear them.i just bought this suede reebok made for the yankees and the black colour makes it superb.bt i better use my money to watch stripe shows than buy puma products with them. shit sucks especially when they make all those Jerseys for most west african national football teams
lwkmd grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Adidas Or Nike Sneakz by bomborass: 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2009
ikamefa:

look at all this sneaker- heads in here  grin grin

dont even know the difference between em all  cheesy cheesy

if it fits, and i like the color ,the design and i can walk from here to congo with it i guess its coming home with me from the store

all this addidas , nike, puma, converse  shytes dont mean a thing to me!  grin grin grin
who dragged you into the 21st century?
Brand recognition and loyalty is the name of the game

Hi
Ikamefa!!!! its me,  your boo.  kiss
Re: Adidas Or Nike Sneakz by awule: 10:53am On Dec 07, 2017
Made-in-Nigeria Quality Footwears
Bulk Buyers/Resellers Wanted in Nigeria and Africa
Buy Nigeria to Grow Nigeria!
Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd, is proud to introduce B-first brand of made-in- Nigeria quality footwears to Nigerians, Africans and the rest of the world. Yes, who says nothing good can come out of Nigeria? We are here to prove you wrong! The quality of our footwear is comparable to those produced in Europe and America. With our ultra-Modern factory located in the industrial hub of Lagos, we are set to revolutionize the comatose footwear industry in Nigeria.
Right now we have already launched into the Nigerian market, three designs that enjoying widespread market acceptance and demand. And more designs are in the pipeline. Our dream is to dominate the Nigeria footwear market with multifarious footwear types and designs. This is aimed at discouraging the incessant importation of low quality footwear from Asia countries into the Nigerian market, and by extension growing the footwear industry.
Check our current design models, sizes and packing:
Model 1: Kids Leather Footwear ( used as Casual & school shoes)
Size: 9(29) 11(31), 12(32), 13(33), 1(34)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 2: SNEAKERS
SIZE: 2(36), 3(37), 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 3: ( HAWK BOOT FOOTWEARS)
SIZE: 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 12PCS/CARTON
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY BULK MADE IN NIGERIA FOOTWEARS FROM US
1. We sell quality Made-in-Nigeria footwears comparable to Europe and America standard
2. Our footwears designs are classic and durable
3. You enjoy fantastic bulk price discount
4. When you buy our Made-Nigeria-Footwear, you would help in growing the Nigeria economy
5. We offer nationwide delivery, saving you the cost and stress incurred in the purchasing process.
6. Our quality Made in Nigeria shoes are ideal for export business.
To Buy in Bulk as a Reseller
Call/whatsapp: Call/whatsapp: 08036911296, 08180065490, 07065804088, 08087656176
This opportunity is for market shoe dealers, boutique owners, Online Fashion & Footwears stores, online marketers, start-up entrepreneurs
Office Address: 27, Atinuke Olabanji Str. Off Awolowo Way, by Balogun b/stop. Ikeja-Lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Village Fresh Black Soap In Lagos / Herbal Beauty Clinic / Ankara Skirt And Blouse Styles For Wedding 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.