Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,698 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... (5537 Views)

Glo Data Overload Benefit / Newest Glo Data Overload Deal. 6gig Cap / Glo Data Overload, 6gb For #2000 And Much More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
I'll just leave this here...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by dfrost: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
Just checked their site... Stuck to Glo since 2004 cheesy wink. Never looking back. Support Local content #supportglonaija

Lalasticlala, Seun come and let's support Glo. tí wa ni

3 Likes

Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by Segadem(m): 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
[size=14pt]John Mikel Obi is a light year speed faster than Glo speed in my area [/size]

11 Likes

Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by David25(m): 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
Now that they can offer 2k for 6GB, how about they bring down the price of BBC back to 1k from 1400?

5 Likes

Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by banito1(m): 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
I'm already rocking it. Enjoying it too

2 Likes

Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by sheddy03: 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
David25:
Now that they can offer 2k for 6GB, how about they bring down the price of BBC back to 1k from 1400?
yeah, yes o.
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by samintegrity(m): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
[code][/code]Nice one you can check here [url]http://geeksng.com [/url] for cheaper data plans across all Networks in Nigeria
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by IAmshandy(m): 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
Its really great.. Nice one from glo, i prefer to add the remaining 600 2d 1400 to sub 4d 6gb dan 3.5gb
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
David25:
they might take your suggestion
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by Youngpo413: 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
David25:
it's pointless and they know it, since nobody is using that old outdated toy called blackberry.

1 Like

Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by Marv650(m): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
Segadem:
[size=14pt]John Mikel Obi is a light year speed faster than Glo speed in my area [/size]
i pity your condition, maybe you go port come my area. . . . Lol
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by Marv650(m): 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
dfrost:
Just checked their site... Stuck to Glo since 2004 cheesy wink. Never looking back. Support Local content #supportglonaija

Lalasticlala, Seun come and let's support Glo. tí wa ni
na only you o, when others are wailing you're braging with glo. Nawa ooo
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by Segadem(m): 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Marv650:
i pity your condition, maybe you go port come my area. . . . Lol
[size=14pt]Glo na network? [/size]
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by Mattex001(m): 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
So I bought a new Glo Sim Card just today when I found out that their data prices has dropped significantly

And then I decided to do a Test run as a smart Guy having heard so much negative vibes about their service and poor coverage across the nation

I bought the sim (#150) registered it and loaded 100naira asap and decided to buy the 100mb for 1day

And so I did, my expectations was cut short Glo network in Ilorin Kwara State is totally Bull.shiiitt don't even try...

I regretted buy the Sim Card! Perhaps they should work on their network coverage and quite dropping affordable and cheap plans when people can even enjoy their service

It's advisable that before you buy their data do a test run and be sure they have a good reception at ur location...

Etisalat ans MTN still the best at the moment.....

2 Likes

Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by Jorussia(m): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
The speed of a tortoise is better than that of glo in Benin city.
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by Middlefinger1: 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
me when I heard about the new glo overload.

1 Like

Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by Segadem(m): 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mattex001:
So I bought a new Glo Sim Card just today when I found out that their data prices has dropped significantly

And then I decided to do a Test run as a smart Guy having heard so much negative vibes about their service and poor coverage across the nation

I bought the sim (#150) registered it and loaded 100naira asap and decided to buy the 100mb for 1day

And so I did, my expectations was cut short Glo network in Ilorin Kwara State is totally Bull.shiiitt don't even try...

I regretted buy the Sim Card! Perhaps they should work on their network coverage and quite dropping affordable and cheap plans when people can even enjoy their service

It's advisable that before you buy their data do a test run and be sure they have a good reception at ur location...

Etisalat ans MTN still the best at the moment.....

[size=14pt]
wen we they complain u no believe us now u have confirma it
[/size]
grin
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by Dam5reey(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
This guys mean business...
When they heard that NTeL they enter soonest...

We have robbed over the years... Data is not being paid for....

Data fell like Naira... cool

MTN.... Waiting for the 2.5k for 10 GB

Smile and Spectranet... I pity una business...

2 Likes

Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by dfrost: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
Marv650:
na only you o, when others are wailing you're braging with glo. Nawa ooo

My bragging no be whether them perform or not but because na local content so we gats support them so the others fit bring they own down. Who can boast of being the best network?

1 Like

Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by GodwinBash(m): 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
The funny thing is that the camelleon speedometer glo network never learn their lessons by observing people's comments about their network to enhance the quality of the network.
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by kecee99(m): 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
snail fast pass glo network
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by kiddie(m): 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Dam5reey:

Especially smile
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by GodwinBash(m): 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
I nova see farmer wey go farm without him hoe. Now wey dem don increase their data rate for dey betterment of their customers, how man go use am with these their bad network?
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by dadaha: 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
Dem just dey spoil market for others undecided

1 Like

Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by kheart(m): 6:57am On Jun 04, 2016
Emptyhen thieves, imagine buying their 1.3 gb for 1k but end up using half of it (they started charging me despite having mb).

#portingtoglo
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by Bratking(m): 7:43am On Jun 04, 2016
I can now watch all the euro 2016 matches live on my phone thanks to Glo. Na to subscribe to the 10gb plan be that.
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by sheddy03: 7:45am On Jun 04, 2016
kheart:
Emptyhen thieves, imagine buying their 1.3 gb for 1k but end up using half of it (they started charging me despite having mb).

#portingtoglo
same here. its d last time am doing business with MTN.
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by Bratking(m): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2016
GodwinBash:
The funny thing is that the camelleon speedometer glo network never learn their lessons by observing people's comments about their network to enhance the quality of the network.

their network is the fastest in my location o, followed by etisalat.
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by hedmills(m): 7:50am On Jun 04, 2016
Segadem:

Glo no even exist for akwa ibom. Nobody don hear about them for here grin
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 04, 2016
grin hahaha

Dam5reey:

Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 04, 2016
Fact is, the performance of your data network depends on your location. Glo's coverage is absolutely horrible where I live, but, these new plans are just yummy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Call Your Android A Smartphone, What Will You Call This... / 3d Graphics Benchmarks: Iphone Vs N95 Vs P1i Vs Dell Axim X51v / Where Do Deleted Files Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.