Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... (5558 Views)

Glo Data Overload Benefit / Newest Glo Data Overload Deal. 6gig Cap / Glo Data Overload, 6gb For #2000 And Much More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by Pangea: 9:44am On Jun 04, 2016
Are these data real or they will be zapped?
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by zyphr(m): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
hedmills:

Glo no even exist for akwa ibom. Nobody don hear about them for here grin

Ovoko!!! Big lie. Guy no generalize mbok. For Okobo here glo is blazing as fast as 2mb/s, even in Oron too and also in parts of Uyo I have been to. Test different locations before you generalize.
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by mrskg: 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
Can anyone help? I unlocked my spectranet e5372 and subscribed glo 2.5k for 10gb but also did the config but it's doesn't browse, rather it refers me back to 192.168.8.1 home page...

Please what did I miss someone help email me or reply.
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by Abdoshlee(m): 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
David25:
Now that they can offer 2k for 6GB, how about they bring down the price of BBC back to 1k from 1400?

Are Pple still using BlackBerry..??
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by David25(m): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
Abdoshlee:

Are Pple still using BlackBerry..??

Lol
who cares? as long as that sub works on android devices that's all that matters.
and yeah, people still use blackberry 10 devices.. you know? like Z10, Q10, Leap, Passport etc. BlackBerry is still on top of its mobile phone game if you ask me.
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by Abdoshlee(m): 12:44am On Jun 05, 2016
David25:

Lol
who cares? as long as that sub works on android devices that's all that matters.
and yeah, people still use blackberry 10 devices.. you know? like Z10, Q10, Leap, Passport etc. BlackBerry is still on top of its mobile phone game if you ask me.

Choi..I still remember the years when blackberry used to reign... Everything is time sha. #JuneBorn
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by GodwinBash(m): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
Bratking:

their network is the fastest in my location o, followed by etisalat.
Sure! It is a thing of location. But Glo are so stupid that in a place like where I base from inside the main city of lafia capital of Nasarawa State even at their branch office there their network is serious problem, but when you go to the surrounding cities at the outskirts of the city their network is very highly-rated. Tell me! If these is not a stupid network that lacks management, where would be the first place to provide their quality network? Inside the main city of the town or the outskirts of the town/city?
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by Najwal: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
dfrost:
Just checked their site... Stuck to Glo since 2004 cheesy wink. Never looking back. Support Local content #supportglonaija

Lalasticlala, Seun come and let's support Glo. tí wa ni

Please make una tell me how to check balance, i dey enjoy the plan
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by GodwinBash(m): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
Najwal:

*777*0# for BB Subscription
#122# for bonus
Menu to 127
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by DaveHert(m): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
Am tired of browsing....too much data

1 Like

Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by dfrost: 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
Najwal:

Send Info to 127

I understand that the network can be frustrating atimes, no denying that but it's good for competition. Other providers will need to step up their game.

1 Like

Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by Cjay2020(m): 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
i subscribed and couldnt open a page...... its embarrassing to "SLOW" to compare it to GLO ...in my area in benin tho
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by onoslove(f): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
Can blackberry subscribers enjoy this too. If yes, how do I go about it. I use Z3.
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
grin haha...Rock On

DaveHert:
Am tired of browsing....too much data
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
PaulTersoo:
I'll just leave this here...
dear friends,
I'm planning to do that of 2.5k for 10GB
however, I rooted my phone and moreso there's still BBC sub on it but my question is hope the 2.5k for 20GB sub will work with my phone
cheers
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by Najwal: 10:10am On Jun 08, 2016
dfrost:

Send Info to 127

I understand that the network can be frustrating atimes, no denying that but it's good for competition. Other providers will need to step up their game.

Yes oo my brother, #2000 for 6gb i never imagine go happen anytime soon in our beautiful country grin but now that it has, it shows signs of good things ahead, and i agree the network could be a little frustrating atimes but hey... can't complain with this size of gb involved, my area is not that bad so am flexing it jeti by jeti grin Glo with pride.
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by Najwal: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2016
sahm4u2nv:

dear friends,
I'm planning to do that of 2.5k for 10GB
however, I rooted my phone and moreso there's still BBC sub on it but my question is hope the 2.5k for 20GB sub will work with my phone
cheers

I don't see any reason why it shouldn't provided you have the right apn set, rooting your phone i think shouldn't be a problem.
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by sahm4u2nv(m): 10:42am On Jun 08, 2016
Najwal:

I don't see any reason why it shouldn't provided you have the right apn set, rooting your phone i think shouldn't be a problem.
sir I didn't get that
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by Najwal: 11:49am On Jun 08, 2016
sahm4u2nv:

sir I didn't get that

What i mean is as long as the APN is set right it can work except you mean because your imel is twisted to that of bb?
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by sahm4u2nv(m): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
Najwal:

What i mean is as long as the APN is set right it can work except you mean because your imel is twisted to that of bb?
alright , sorry I'm a slow learner
thanks!
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by daphid25(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dam5reey:
This guys mean business...
When they heard that NTeL they enter soonest...

We have robbed over the years... Data is not being paid for....

Data fell like Naira... cool

MTN.... Waiting for the 2.5k for 10 GB

Smile and Spectranet... I pity una business...
Have you been using NTel?
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by sambina: 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
pls how do I go abt using d data on my bb10, my 6gig is wasting
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by kindredspirit(m): 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
sambina:
pls how do I go abt using d data on my bb10, my 6gig is wasting

Did you change your APN ?
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by sambina: 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
kindredspirit:

Did you change your APN ?
no ve not, how do I go abt it. wat do I input
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by kindredspirit(m): 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
sambina:
no ve not, how do I go abt it. wat do I input

APN : gloflat

Username : flat

Password : flat
Re: Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... by sambina: 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
Tanx is working

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Swap My Android For A Used Iphone 6 / Telecoms Data Q2 2017: Active Voice Subscribers Dropped By 6.67% – NBS / Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.