Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer (23121 Views)

Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) / Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story / Gtbank Failed To Return Money After Failed Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by NEHLIVE: 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
An angry customer has just accused Fidelity Bank Nigeria of defrauding her after the bank zapped her money while making an online transfer that failed since last year December.

Here is how she put it as she reached out to Splendormag;

[b]“I have tried everything i could but it seems i'm powerless to get help, and that’s why i’m reaching out to you. Please Splendormag, kindly help me spread this message out through your platform. I made a transfer last December to a UBA bank customer via an online transfer. I got a debit alert to that effect. But the person i transferred the money to did not receive the money. I went to Fidelity to complain about the issue and sent several emails but they kept tossing me around. They were clueless about the problem. After trying to get them to refund my money to no avail, they told me that i have to go and bring the statement of account of the person i was trying to transfer the money to. Now please, why must i ask a stranger i was trying to transact business with to give me their statement of account when my bank cannot even show me in my transaction history that i actually transferred money to the person? I only brought an item from the person and wanted to balance my payment. Please help me out, im sick and tired of this bank. It’s such a shame that this is bank that always boast of keeping their words, but they are nothing close to keeping their words at all. Imagine, since December last year. im really angry right now.”[/b]

That was how the Fidelity bank customer who has now become a victim wrote it. Pictured is also the screengrab of parts of her conversation with the bank’s staff, she sent to us.

24-48 hours was what Fidelity promised her, it's now about 2000 hours. Can anyone relate to this experience?

http://www.splendormag.com/2016/06/-see-how-fidelity-is-bank.html

Re: Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by NEHLIVE: 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
24-48 hours is about 2000 hours according to Fidelity bank's clock... that's how they keep their words!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by PissedOffWeed(m): 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
angry banks and their annoying way of business

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by CaroLyner(f): 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
most nigerian banks are incompetent

12 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by sukkot: 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
hmmm interesting
Re: Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by onosprince(m): 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
Her money don lost... Since last year

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by bobgem001(m): 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
fidelity bank and Infidelity.....

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by alizma: 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
cooperate robbers. GTBank(Oba Akran branch) is with my #3,500 since December last year, they keep telling me stories of how they have escalate the issue and waiting for response.
GTBank is more cooperate in the recent BROAD DAY LIGHT ROBBERING.
They had made me answered series of questions, called customer care, visited their branch severally yet the money remains in their vault.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
same thing happened to a Customer of mine this Monday. he sent money from this access bank account to my keystone account and it wasn't successful. till then, he had not been refunded.
Re: Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
E be like say I go withdraw my money commot 4rm that bank ooooooo. The news I read about them nowadays are scary

6 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
E
Re: Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by Bantino(m): 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
Most times these banks do rubbish but Sometimes you have to get out of the box to prove something. I advise you to talk to the owner of the UBA account and get his/her statement to confirm that actually he/she did not receive the money. My opinion though...

8 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by Pwhitelaw(m): 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
Fidelity na bank.... Better collect ur money and close your account

8 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by adekayo1234(m): 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
No be for this kind economy person go dey play anyhow with my money, murder is real grin

8 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by 9jatatafo(m): 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Our banks are daylight scammers
Re: Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by Ranchhoddas: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Just start shouting and throwing things in the bank.They'll start to take you seriously.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by Emac(m): 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Wow Front page ...

Can't say much .. what if the person u transferred the money has already received it.. and told you otherwise.. it's important that most of these banks need evidence yo help
Re: Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by pheesayor(m): 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nigerian banks that know how to sack low-level staffs who make the money for them....mchew

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by Emac(m): 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Wow Front page ...

Can't say much .. what if the person u transferred the money has already received it.. and told you otherwise.. it's important that most of these banks need evidence to help trace the issue...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
U shld av blurred out your email and contacts, spammers will feed on your inbox!!

Point of advise from today on:

1. Dnt honour any call asking u to send bank details so as to resolve ur wahala

2. Dnt honour any email asking u to click a link to resolve ur issue..

Good luck..

23 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by Franknony: 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by splendinho(m): 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
Have never in my life been frustrated by a bank as today... UBA for over a week have refused to issue me an ATM after several attempts. Been tossed from. One branch to another... I will not advice anybody to use UBA as their primary account... To transfer my cash via their useless form still didnt go through all cos of one customer care who doesn't know her job.. UBA is worse

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by LuckyLadolce(m): 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
CaroLyner:
most nigerian banks are incompetent
Madam Competent, do something to help them become competent undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by wristbangle: 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
This bank suppose to be infidelity bank. Up till now they have not returned the N20,000 my friend has been complaining of when he withdrew with his ATM few weeks ago to debit but the money was not paid to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by muderkid(m): 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
I surely can relate to this...i was in her shoes some 6months ago, with a different bank (GT) tho. Had to call them out on Twitter before i was reimbursed

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by MARKone(m): 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
I don't have an account with Fidelity bank yet they have been sending me account balance of two people I don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
just negodu falling of hand

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by Segadem(m): 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
[size=14pt]Infidelity bank [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by FemiFaniKayode: 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
una still get money for bank

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer by Tmaritas76(m): 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
But.....but.......hmmmmm tell us the amount nah let's know the degree of advice and assistance we have to offer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fluenta Completes Installation Of 18 Ultrasonic Meters In Dangote Refiner / Copyright Case: Davies Iyiegbu Secures Victory In Court Against Globacom / First Bank Debtors. Starcomms Owing N40b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.