Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

What Has NYSC Achieved Since Its Creation? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Has NYSC Achieved Since Its Creation? (748 Views)

What Life Lesson Has NYSC One Year Compulsory Service Taught You? / Why Has NYSC Members Not Been Paid Their December 2016 Allowance ? / How Has NYSC Affected You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Has NYSC Achieved Since Its Creation? by Gazzy88(m): 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
It keeps getting to me that nysc was designed by some cabals to achieve ulterior gains. 1 year of wastage under the guise of national service. Can someone clear my ignorance and put me on the path of knowledge if nysc isn't more of tourism than it claims. Government of saner climes would have use that singular scheme to develop its economy through human resources development,cultural exchange and cohesion amongst its falling federating units. I'm calling for its outright scrapping just like the infamous and money-zapping post-utme and replace it with NYED(National Youths Enterprise Development). A 2-year programmes of youths development through PPP establishments for newer concepts and national developmental projects. The more you see,the less you comprehend.
Re: What Has NYSC Achieved Since Its Creation? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lemme think

still thinking o. Wait

uhm nofin. grin grin
Re: What Has NYSC Achieved Since Its Creation? by Johnnyessence(m): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
Gazzy88:
It keeps getting to me that nysc was designed by
some cabals to achieve ulterior gains. 1 year of
wastage under the guise of national service. Can
someone clear my ignorance and put me on the path
of knowledge if nysc isn't more of tourism than it
claims. Government of saner climes would have use
that singular scheme to develop its economy through
human resources development,cultural exchange
and cohesion amongst its falling federating units. I'm
calling for its outright scrapping just like the
infamous and money-zapping post-utme and replace
it with NYED(National Youths Enterprise
Development). A 2-year programmes of youths
development through PPP establishments for newer
concepts and national developmental projects. The
more you see,the less you comprehend.
nice word dude.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

150 Courses Unaccredited In Nigerian Universities / Top NYSC Challenges Every Youth Corp Member Will Remember..#corperdiary / Recent Development After The Meeting Of Committee Of Vice Chancellors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.