Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Funny Picture Of Me And My Coursemate Way Back - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Picture Of Me And My Coursemate Way Back (1216 Views)

Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas / See The Funny Picture That Cracked Up INSTAGRAM. / Hilarious Chat Between Me And My Coursemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Picture Of Me And My Coursemate Way Back by Fabulouzfunky(m): 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
School days

Re: Funny Picture Of Me And My Coursemate Way Back by vizkiz: 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
if this is a throw back photo, i don't wanna see how she looks like now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Picture Of Me And My Coursemate Way Back by klassykute(m): 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
shz so fat .. fat cant describe hw fat she is ..ooo ok k i got a word .. shz so ELABORATE grin
Re: Funny Picture Of Me And My Coursemate Way Back by delishpot: 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
vizkiz:

Nothing in life is constant. She may have she'd the pounds and is looking better now. Lets not use the past to judge the future. Even those looking good today do not have the guarantee that they will look good tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Of Me And My Coursemate Way Back by kenkenny55(m): 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
Kai this is just like hugging a transformer. Trust me den. She won't take it as anything buh now. U don't dare try that with her.
Re: Funny Picture Of Me And My Coursemate Way Back by AnodaIT(m): 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
vizkiz:
Same here,

If you don't want to use the past to judge the future why the hell do we learn extrapolation
Re: Funny Picture Of Me And My Coursemate Way Back by David25(m): 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
How about the mods throw this sh!t to the back page grin?

(1) (Reply)

This Hilarious Poses Will Crack You Up. / Some #stupid Questions People Do Like Asking / When You Failed To Do Family Planning [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.