Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User (92501 Views)

UNILAG Girls Car Wash Show Celebrating During Hall Week - Amazing Pics / UNILAG Girls In "Car Wash" Show During Hall Week Celebration / Covenant University And OAU Ife Compared By A Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Aquariann: 1:26am On Jun 04, 2016
"Thereafter before any girl starts working with me, I tell them I agree with them that selling their body is their right (as they always say when asked why they want to get involved in campus prostitution), " but that in truth, there's nothing glamorous about being a runs girl. Runs wasn't for soft-hearted girls because it takes a whole lot of courage to spread your legs, and let a total stranger stick his dick into your vagina or ass ". Except from "The Cartel" by Nitefury
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by solla22: 1:30am On Jun 04, 2016
Vickyydera:
Things some girls do for money, its very bad, when I got admission into the university which is one of the prominent olosho universities, my parents warned me not to ever follow friends to parties,opening house,warming of house for money or anything and I heeded to their advice. Today am still alive, healthy and doing just fine.
I might not be the richest girl in campus but am contended with what I have cos I know my life is more important to me that anything else because when there is life,there is hope.
But when you tell babes, the won't listen,the wanna be the best dressed in school,hottest chick on campus etc.

You are alive simply by Gods Grace and protection.. Not because you didn't go to parties. A lot of Hard party goers are alive and several party averse persons have died through other means..

All you need to do is pray for yourself and your loved ones to be able to pass though these periods of exuberance unscared and then look back and thank God for your escapades that didnt go bad

6 Likes

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Aquariann: 1:31am On Jun 04, 2016
" You jump into a car and travel miles to a place you've never been before or have no relatives to fvck a total stranger for days. I try as much as i can to discourage the girl but if she insists, i go ahead to give her my rules. So when next you see a girl getting involved in campus runs, know that the decision wasn't easy to make because it takes serious guts " Quoted from "The Cartel" by Nitefury

y'all should read that story.

1 Like

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Exxit(m): 2:10am On Jun 04, 2016
Greatzeus:
I hope they are not in one room somewhere, with calabash on their heads vomiting N1000 notes for one chief somewhere.
Repent and fear God they won't hear.
I pray they get back home safely
nollywoo has influenced Nigerians In the most negative way possible.

1 Like

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Sunnypar(m): 2:20am On Jun 04, 2016
fotadmowmend:
Hope NL oloshos can see dis ... but dey will neva listen .....
help me with their contacts.

2 Likes

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Lilswaghanxum(m): 2:25am On Jun 04, 2016
Which one is 'thanks for coming ' money again

1 Like

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Adeevah(m): 2:25am On Jun 04, 2016
Another money spraying machine will soon come on board...#ritualthings

Where is E-money staying sef...

I need money bt not evil-money
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Sunnypar(m): 2:35am On Jun 04, 2016
Loler:
dis shit is real oooo,I could remember in skul one day na so dis man approach me,askin if I was smart me, naso i dey luk like mumu sey which kind question be dis,in everynight am to received d sum of 30,000 naso i ask if na thief job he kor talk sey na ushing job ,naso i tell sey thunder go fire is last nynash.I pray they return
The story is false. The girl that own that twitter handle is in New York and has deactivated the handle.

5 Likes

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Sunnypar(m): 2:45am On Jun 04, 2016
Unilag

Clubbing- unilag
Runs-Unilag
Just stroll there with your ride at night as far as you can buy chicken and chips..... You Bleep as you like.

1 Like

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 04, 2016
yorex2011:

You can't stop crime. Its happens all over the world, even the white people train their children not to talk to or follow strangers, or you think they just say it for nothing?

You can tell a man he'll go to prison or face the death penalty for an offense, but that may not stop him, he'll still do it if he wants..
You have to take charge of your own life.
Even in the USA, Britain, etc there are places you cant walk at night, there are some south American locations you can't even leave your house for fear of being caught up in gang wars or being killed

You just have to take charge of your own life and remember your choices affect others too..

Eg we were not there when they were making the arrangements to go or when they had successful parties in the past, but now it suddenly becomes everybody's business and everyone praying they get found or nothing baf happens to them..

When they were putting themselves at risk.. We weren't there o

1. I never said a society must be 100% crime free. My statements inferred that a good society should be mostly safe i.e. most of the parts of a sane country ought to be safe primarily because of civilization - efforts from both citizens and government.

2. Of course, each person is ultimately responsible for his/her own safety but I'm sure you agree that having the government and media play their part is important.

3. I emphasized tackling the bigger evils of our society because they are largely controllable. But ensuring everyone makes right decisions at all times is highly improbable - it's a variable out of our control. There'll always be people who tend to make lots of silly decisions in any given group. Doesn't mean we shouldn't help them.
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by goodforsomthing: 2:49am On Jun 04, 2016
I hope they are still alive,they are looking for money but they become money.

I want to go and check my Naijabet receipt if something has drop for me to enjoy my weekend.

O da boooooopp
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Trendishine: 3:18am On Jun 04, 2016
LucifersTongue:
The comments are shocking and immoral - a glimpse of our bleeped up moral standards in the country. Sure, the girls are greedy but no one deserves to die just because of greed. What is absolutely immoral here is the vile act of the ritualists.

No one is speaking of how to sensitize the fucking stupid masses that money rituals isn't real and you can't magically create money by chopping off people's body parts. No one is holding the government responsible for ensuring the security of citizens.

Everyone is used to the insecurity and the victims are blamed for being stupid mostly. Almost no woman would think it sane to go for a jog at night anywhere in the country for fear of ending up raped, dead and maimed.

Broken society, broken people!
my broda, u are the only one that have said something sane hear..wish i can give u 1million likes now...with wat uv just stated, uv just created a little room of fresh air and sanity...my broda..its now clear to u dat nigerians, especially those on nairaland, who are online templates of this reflection, has been so psychologically battered and mentally mesmerised, that d kind of talk, perception, opinion , and mode of reception and response issues, that are most of the time babarically below per, extremely limits them to d standpoint of their selfish / self rightouess tendency of self exclusiveness as made them subject ridicule in their claim of ppl governed within a territorial space called a republic...when truly it had been a contraption of twisted and under-evolved minds, with no compassion or passionate direction for channeling their tots to area of required priorities, despite their underlying beliefs..hence its upon all this, their socalled inaffectual, dimwits , nicompoop, and touts of so porputed politicians have found the leverage to exploit, manipulate, bambozz and make a shiit of their almost invinsible dignity they seem to be grasping on, in d charade of a structure they find them selves...those comments u read there is a clear reflection of the manner of deep shiit in which dis pple (nigerians) are.....

1 Like

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by schumastic(m): 3:59am On Jun 04, 2016
yeyedeysmell:
Yahoo boiz don hamma...Nways m on ma way to marble lodge.... Gbogbo bigz ges!!!Where art thou? The ges u recruited are missing...

marble lodge hmmm
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 04, 2016
The comments on this thread though.
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by harmonychris(f): 5:42am On Jun 04, 2016
True talk my dear
braithwaite:

Imagine 80k a night.. well that's tempting ,just a night shocked ,who wouldn't want to.. but it's a hardfoolness and greedy thing..
It all start from a point of going to clubs and bars having free drinks and sharwamas.. to all those ladies out there be careful please and don't feel jealous when you see men lavishing money on girls and all,and you want to feel among. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck

The absent are never without fault, nor the present without excuse
Those who love unanimous partying you'll start giving filmsy excuse,

Learn from the mistakes of others. You can never live long enough to make them all yourself.I hope they are found.. if it's not too late

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by saintdennis(m): 5:45am On Jun 04, 2016
lekjons:
hmsee what too much of Nollywood has done to you...

Abi o...Nigerians still believe a human being can vomit money. Or money will appear in a wardrobe after using a fellow human 4 money.

OK o.

Seems 85% are still backward.

1 Like

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by TGaines: 6:05am On Jun 04, 2016
Those girls of this days are thief. How can someone give 80k or even any amount of money bcus u attend to a party. No body will ever give u free money. If anybody ask you i want u to come to my party and i will give some huge amount of money bcus u attend a party use ur brain that somethings bad will come out Of this. Somethings very sweet they kill person be wise
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Mopricelezz(f): 6:12am On Jun 04, 2016
Reminds me of Funke Akindele's movie 'Jenifa' where gbogbo bigs gal arranged babes for the Yellow and black 'parry'... All to discover it was a set up to use dem for rituals.. I hope desperate ladies will learn from this. undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:16am On Jun 04, 2016
okuneddie:
why will someone promise to give u 80k just for attending a party for this time wey this country be like this.....nawa for the gals o....what were dey expecting?

Oga Mr. RIZLER must u share my full stop wey I use book space? Oya share this but if Na full stop u want, comman take it..........
lol, dude do you live in this country at all, i got so many crazy girls in lagos who would call and ask for 20k, 30k, new phonesand all that, some would just call and say 'your not caring' when guys are asking their girls for account number so they can send them nice amounts, me i am always cutting them off oo telling them ur daftness and dumbness would one day catch up to you, in this hard times, your expecting all that kind of money........ Most girls jus thave a poor mentality, they just want to go to every party, get to drink the best drinks, use the newest Samsung and iphones, have free money like all the time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:21am On Jun 04, 2016
solla22:

You are alive simply by Gods Grace and protection.. Not because you didn't go to parties. A lot of Hard party goers are alive and several party averse persons have died through other means..

All you need to do is pray for yourself and your loved ones to be able to pass though these periods of exuberance unscared and then look back and thank God for your escapades that didnt go bad

i coudn't have said it any better bro, forget the moral talk babe, you are alive by his grace, not cos you didn't party, a lot are alive thaat did, the point you made is also right as a lot of girls just want to be seen as the best dressed, the freshest and flyest, most happening, always in this party and that, these things are all part of being young, exploring the world and having fun but our girls go with nothing, they are the mercy of we guys, we pay everything for them, drinks, foods, dress and in the end lots of crazy sex, all because they wanna use the latest phone and all that material trash and cos it's all trending...
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by dmltoyin(m): 6:28am On Jun 04, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Owo feju mo omo ee

80k for free bah
Something must to drop
Awon omo ode oni, o ni ye kogbon cheesy
won ko mo pe ife man fani lapo ya ni

1 Like

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by FOREXMART(m): 6:32am On Jun 04, 2016
what's 80k to a body organ trafficker? most of these m men in this business kidnap ladies, harvest their organs(heart, kidney, liver, all organs that can be transplanted to another person) and export them to Asian markets where donor organs are very scarce for sale at very expensive rates. Google organ trafficking, a kidney can go for as much as $5,000(1.5 million Naira), so what's 80k, funny thing is that some runs girls here will still finish reading this post and not change, werey.

Organ prices
In Iran's legal markets, the price of a kidney
ranges from $2,000 to $4,000. [10][11] On the
black market , however, the price may be above
$160,000, most of which is taken by middlemen.
[12] Additionally, when done through black
market-affiliated medical providers, the
transplant operation is dangerous to both the
donor and recipient, and the recipient often
contracts hepatitis or HIV .[10] The typical price
paid to donors on the black market is thought to
be about US$ 5,000, but some donors receive as
little as $1,000. [13]
In Pakistan , travel and hospital expenses of
about $500 are usually deducted from the
agreed-upon price after black-market kidney
transplants.
Illegal organ trade
According to the World Health Organization
(WHO), illegal organ trade occurs when organs
are removed from the body for the purpose of
commercial transactions. [42] The WHO has
stated that “Payment for...organs is likely to take
unfair advantage of the poorest and most
vulnerable groups, undermines altruistic
donation and leads to profiteering and human
trafficking.” [43] Despite ordinances against
organ sales, it was estimated that in 2005, 5% of
all organ recipients had engaged in commercial
organ transplants. [44] Research indicates that
illegal organ trade is on the rise, with a recent
report by Global Financial Integrity estimating
that the illegal organ trade generates profits
between $600 million and $1.2 billion per year,
with a span over many countries. These
countries include, but are not limited to:
Angola
Balkan Region
Brazil[45][46][47]
Canada [43]
China [48][49][50]
Colombia[51]
Costa Rica[52]
Eastern Europe
Ecuador[45]
Georgia[53]
Haiti[54][55]
India [56]
Macedonia
Mexico[57][58]
Pakistan
Peru[45]
Philippines[41][59]
Russia
South Africa [45][47]
The United Kingdom
The United States of America[47][60]
Criminal networks increasingly engage in
kidnappings, especially of children and
teenagers, who are then taken to locations with
medical equipment. There they are murdered
and their organs harvested for the illegal organ
trade. [58][61]
Poverty and loopholes in legislation also
contribute to the illegal trade of organs. [62]
Poverty is common in all countries with a large
black market for organs. As discussed above,
legislation containing loopholes, like India's
Transplantation of Human Organs Act, allows
organ sales to continue. [35] Likewise, India's
laws forbid monetary transactions for organs,
but do not regulate funds given to a spouse. This
provides another loophole for illegal trade; in
some cases, an organ donor will marry the
recipient to avoid a legal penalty.

source: Wikipedia

6 Likes

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by henryhemon(m): 6:33am On Jun 04, 2016
VampireeM:
Their parents sent them school to study and they went to do Olosho job abi thanks for coming party @ lekki?? That twitter user never talk true what those gals went to do at lekki. "Thank for coming" my foot..

The P¡mp that hooked them with the party needs to be arrested for interrogation

Must not be a love-vendor that linked them naw.
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by henryhemon(m): 6:34am On Jun 04, 2016
Truth is 80 percent of girls are runs girls.

6 Likes

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by FOREXMART(m): 6:37am On Jun 04, 2016
Criminal networks increasingly engage in kidnappings, especially of children and teenagers, who are then taken to locations with medical equipment. There they are murdered and their organs harvested for the illegal organ trade. [58][61] Poverty and loopholes in legislation also contribute to the illegal trade of organs. [62] Poverty is common in all countries with a large black market for organs. As discussed above, legislation containing loopholes, like India's Transplantation of Human Organs Act, allows organ sales to continue. [35] Likewise, India's laws forbid monetary transactions for organs, but do not regulate funds given to a spouse. This provides another loophole for illegal trade; in some cases, an organ donor will marry the recipient to avoid a legal penalty.

1 Like

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 04, 2016
solla22:

but heaven help those who help themselves.

1 Like

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by netflicks(m): 7:00am On Jun 04, 2016
Who cares!

1 Like

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Payshence(f): 7:40am On Jun 04, 2016
Jenifa part6
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Ayuba123: 7:44am On Jun 04, 2016
Sanusi ordered dier adduction. They will b taken in a deplomatic convoy to d North with excort where dey will b distributed to d Emirs to actualise dier Islamic agender of marrying Xtian girls. Dat is d truth of d matter. Dey must hv been moved out of Lagos to Kano by now.
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by amzee(m): 8:21am On Jun 04, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Owo feju mo omo ee
80k for free bah Something must to drop Awon omo ode oni, o ni ye kogbon cheesy
Ife re'n pami bi oti
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by anitapreeti(f): 8:30am On Jun 04, 2016
Guys. Where have we kept our conscience? No one cares about the fate of these girls, are they not human beings? We all protested when the chibok girls went missing, why exactly? was it because its political related or because we actually care for our fellow human beings?

Human rights thought me that you save the life of a suspect before judging him. why can't we save moral instructions and protest against the menace of abduction that is eating deep into our society? Then we can address moral etiquettes. There's time for everything.

Yes, the girls went for a party, morally wrong from one perspective but some of u castigating Unilag students party, club n do other vices in camera! Grace has been saving you, not cause u are clever!

The girls went to a party and didn't return, people go to church or mosque or go about doing there biz and get kidnapped. So mind you it can happen to anyone. Be humane! Pray for the safety of those girls don't judge them you have no such right!

We are all alive by God's grace!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by afrika(f): 8:38am On Jun 04, 2016
"I was buying something at a junction and while waiting for my change, I saw a woman with a little child. The child was walking a bit faster than the woman and the woman shouted..."Degree wait for me". I was so amazed at hearing that name, so I walked closer to the woman and asked ....ma,Please why did you name this child degree? The woman laughed and said "I sent his mother to the University and this is what she brought back"....

Girls, party, money, club....yet dem dey school

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted / JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.