Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Messi And Mikel-prodigy And Tradegy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi And Mikel-prodigy And Tradegy (580 Views)

Messi Of Argentina And Mikel Of Nigeria: A Tale Of Two Captains / Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground / Lionel Messi, Taye Taiwo, And Mikel Obi In 2005 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi And Mikel-prodigy And Tradegy by Honesty007(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
It is so sad that Messi may end up in Jail while Mikel is at home.
What and why the indisputable comparisons?
All of us are aware that what brought Messi into Limelight and what brought Mikel into Limelight was the Fifa U-20 world cupNetherlands 2005.
However,Messi was given victory by cheating.Fifa and their corrupt alies then wanted Messi to become a Marketable Brand for Barcelona.We see how Mikel and mates cried that day.
But it seems Karma is now catching up with lionel Messi.I swore on my breath,it seemed i just disliked seppBlatter because of that Cheating.
Sometimes,i wonder whether Jose Mourihno was also a part of the plan to destroy Mikel's career.
A lot of people are behind the tradegies of this two players.
Some years after, Mikel had to take a year of saga to before signing for Chelsea.
People blamed it on His father who must have misadvised Mikel then.
Assuming Mikel joined Manchester United then, Racism would have been down in that club,but for love of money now we see why his real self was destroyed.
On the other hand, Messi is in a Mess because of the love of money his own father,corrupt People weilded over his career.
It's shocking that while the former was instructed by his father to sign for Chelsea,Lionel Messi had already being brought over to Barcelona even before he signed for the club.
Now that the era of cheating has come to an end,we see that Barcelona is a corrupt club and couldn't be fished out in time on scandals because the former UEFA and FIFA presidents also where corrupt.
The Karma that hit Mikel in the beginning is now extending to Lionel Messi.
Lionel messi's name was not at first submerged in controversy and corruption like that of Mikel obi in the beginning.
But its sad that if he is to serve this 2 year sentence,it would go down in History as the worst end of an Era.
What pains me is that both players are good,but one of them had his skill destroyed and the other is about to totally get his career destroyed if he won't be granted bail.
On a more serious note,Most of the years Barcelona won trophies,most of it was through cheating also.
Still yet Neymar wasn't satisfied and he also entered into that scandal.
What on earth is wrong with football stars?
All i know is that cheating is a curse and love of Money can ruin anything.
Mikel may end better than Messi.
It's not how it starts but how well you end your career.
God have Mercy on Messi.
Re: Messi And Mikel-prodigy And Tradegy by Forzap: 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
Werrin dis wan dey talk undecided
Re: Messi And Mikel-prodigy And Tradegy by gurunlocker: 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
I really love your weed type.... Is it osogbo or warri weed?
Re: Messi And Mikel-prodigy And Tradegy by QTEST007(m): 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ewobi
Re: Messi And Mikel-prodigy And Tradegy by Luizkid(m): 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
like ciriosly youngman, just what da f**k is ur point??
Re: Messi And Mikel-prodigy And Tradegy by nyabinghi(m): 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Op, you need to see a shrink. You have lost it.
Re: Messi And Mikel-prodigy And Tradegy by Sniper4real(m): 3:16am On Jun 04, 2016
the weed is working

(1) (Reply)

Get All Your Soccer Draws From Italian Football Channel / Report: Super Eagles Coach…le Guen Is Chosen One / Gooner Celebrates Completing His Phd By Graduating In Arsenal Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.