Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Which Would You Suggest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Would You Suggest (381 Views)

Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. / With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With / Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Would You Suggest by yak(m): 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
let's say this is fiction but our views will count in decision making
A guy in his mid 30s has a piece of land bequeathed to him by his father and from his savings, he has some money. as a family man, he has d need for car while family members want him to start building. the money he has can't GI beyond the block work if he chooses to build.
As good friends, what do u suggest he does first- buy a car or start his building? thanks
Re: Which Would You Suggest by iPrevail(m): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
Buy car for what abeg? I'd rather have an uncompleted building as an asset than have a car.

Start the building. Money you'll eventually use for fuelling and car maintenance could take you steps further to completing the house.

(1) (Reply)

Glenn Duker Your One Stop Destination For Solicitor Needs / Fresh Natural Fruit Juice Supply / Gtbank Wins African Banker Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.