Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

See How God Is Making Many To Rejoice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See How God Is Making Many To Rejoice (422 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Rejoice When A Wicked Man Dies / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice / How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How God Is Making Many To Rejoice by mrZENographer: 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
Yesterday being Thursday 3 June 2016, in our counselling and deliverance service, a woman deaf and dumb for 45yrs was brought for the first time. As the anointed man of God declared that those are deaf and dumb be healed in Jesus name, and ordered that they be tested. The woman was brought out with her family. And the whole congregation rejoiced as she could now say 1, 2, 3 and Jesus' clearly.

Those that saying there's no God, there it is. But I know many of you refuse to come out of your plump shells of vanity.

I pray you will. Praise God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Northern Muslims And The Cluture Of Babarism / List Of Daily Duas For The Month Of Ramadan! / Eight Gifts That Do Not Cost A Cent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.