Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

"i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" (3992 Views)

My Husband Killed My Child, But Police Want To Cover It Up: Wife (pic) / I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) / I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" by CY09: 11:03am On Aug 25, 2009
"I killed my mother. She was a witch. She killed my sister"
By Odita Sunday

THERE was nothing to suggest remorse.

She looked calm and seemed in full control of her senses.

Not even the suggestion that she may be of unsound mind carried weight anymore when , in a clear voice, Adebukola Adefisayo brazenly stated: "I am not a suspect . I am a murderer." When she spoke those words at the Lagos Police Command Headquarters, Ikeja yesterday, someone said: "She has confessed. The police have had their job made much easier."

Making their job much easier was not what the 26-year old Adebukola had in mind when she left Nigeria for the United States of America at the age of 15.

Over there, she attended college and also gave birth to two children who have been adopted in the USA.

What she confessed to was the willful murder of her own mother , Mrs,Adedoyin Williams.

The young woman who also admitted to have become addicted to illicit drugs, gave a no-holds-barred account of her life, her relationship with her mother and what led her to murder.

"I have never been married , but I have two kids, a boy and a girl.

The boy is Remilekun and my daughter is Omotolani. Their father is a Red Indian , Malik Smith" she narrated to journalists.

"In 2007, I had a problem when I fought with a neighbour over the laundry machine in the basement.

We had a big fight and I had to defend myself with a knife, so I was charged for murder.

"My mother helped me by getting a lawyer and the judge set me free because he said I was within my rights.

When I got out of jail, I went to Las Vegas for a while because I was on probation.

From there, I called my mum because I was on drugs.I was on cocaine and I was going through a lot.

"I called my mum and told her and she said I should come back to Nigeria and I came back home" said Bukola.

She continued : " When I came back, my mother couldn't give me a job. She has a big house. She has got everything going for her but she wouldn't give me a job and I kept on asking for money from her .

"One day , she said she didn't want me to be asking her for money any more and so gave me a job as a real estate agent.

" Everything was going on fine , until I realized my mum was always writing cheques for her sister to the tune of N3 million and N5 million. So I asked her: " Mum , can I get a cheque for such an amount to start my life all over again ?"

But she kept telling me she would do that in due course .

"One night, I went to smoke some weeds and I came home and had a flash back to when my uncle raped me when I was a little girl.

I called our little house boy, Segun and told him: 'Could you imagine my uncle raping me when I was a kid?' and he started to cry.

When I asked him what was wrong, he didn't say anything.

I kept questioning the boy and he told me my mother slept with him.

"That really hurt my feelings. My mum was not at home so I had to smoke some cocaine and the little boy said to me : 'Mummy gives me this to smoke too' "

Adebukola said she believed the boy when he told her he had been introduced to drugs by her mother whom she said also slept with the little boy of 10

Her words: "I believed him when he said that because my mummy gave me my first cocaine when I was only nine years old.

Immediately, I lit seven candles and I opened my Bible to Isaiah 11.

"Then I put up the pictures of all my family members.

My mummy walked into the house at about 8.45pm and that is spiritual because I am spiritual.

"She called me "Okan me" which means "my husband" because that is what she usually called me.

She said:" Okan me , have I offended you ?".

She asked me to sit down and told me she would tell me anything that I wanted to know.

I stopped crying, wiped my tears and begged her to answer my question and she said she was ready to do that.

"I said : 'Mummy are you a witch?'

She was silent for a while and then after some time, answered: 'Yes I am'.

She said she had been involved in witchcraft . I started crying and asked her why she would do that and she said people made mistakes, that I should forgive her".

Adebokola continued: "So I asked her another question which I urged her to answer.

"I said : " Mummy , who killed Bunmi?.

" Bunmi was my kid sister but she is late now. My mum told me she killed her for rituals to make money . We used to be so broke but all of a sudden , we became very rich.

" Immediately, I jumped on her and we started fighting. She bit me. We were breaking things in the house because we were fighting seriously. She even promised to write me a N2million cheque if I left her alone.

"But I was angry . I told her she had done very bad things .

I hit her with a sledge hammer and she died. I killed her. I am not a suspect. I am a murderer. My mum introduced me to drugs. She introduced me to it until I became an addict.

No one can take me to a rehabilitation centre now because even my mum was into drugs.

My mother separated from my dad when I was seven years old.

"I loved her but she messed up".

Lagos State Police spokesman, Mr. Frank Mba said the police needed the assistance of a psychiatrist to know the state of Adebukola's mind .

He said for now, the Commissioner of Police has ordered the Aguda Police Station where the incident was reported to hasten investigation and transfer the matter to the Homicide Division, State Criminal Investigation Department in Panti, Yaba, so that much more elaborate investigations can take place.

The police spokesman said:"Bukola checked into a hotel somewhere in Surulere with their house boy.

While she was there, she put a call to her sister in the United States about what she had done.

The sister probably thought it was a joke.

"After trying to reach their mum and she could not, she called another person here in Nigeria to go and check their home and know what was wrong.

"It was then they discovered the woman's body which had been there for more than two days. The dead woman , Adedoyin Williams, was 62 years old", Mba said.
Re: "i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" by CY09: 11:06am On Aug 25, 2009
What is ur take on d above issue it sure does describes wat happens in most homes if u were in d lady,s shoe would u do same?
Re: "i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" by Tudor6(f): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2009
That story is pure cock and bull!
There's obviously something wrong with that lady. . . .
Re: "i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" by Junee(f): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2009
Too long to be read undecided
Re: "i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" by candylips(m): 11:54am On Aug 25, 2009
Re: "i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" by sexyLeamon(f): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2009
Junee:

Too long to be read undecided
right
Re: "i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" by candylips(m): 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2009
sexyLeamon:

right

left
Re: "i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" by TYTAN(m): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2009
Please stay off drugs
Re: "i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" by chiejik(f): 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2009
stay of drug
Re: "i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2009
Is this a movie?
Re: "i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" by Ben13: 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2009
The son is also a wizard for killing the mother.
Re: "i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" by CY09: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2009
candylips:

source http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/metro/article01//indexn2_html?pdate=250809&ptitle=

it is definately not a cock and bull stry
Tell them o jareeeeeeeeeeeeee !
Re: "i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" by CY09: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2009
Ben20001:

The son is also a wizard for killing the mother.
It's not d son, the daughter !
Re: "i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" by Outstrip(f): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2009
Why is she calling her daughter "My husband"
Re: "i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" by candylips(m): 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2009
Outstrip:

Why is she calling her daughter "My husband"

yoruba runs
Re: "i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" by Outstrip(f): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2009
I think I know what runs mean but you used it in a weird way here. Please say it in regular english or use Nigerian slangs from the 90's. I have not updated my vocab yet
Re: "i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 26, 2009
Yoruba lingua.
Re: "i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" by Bestglo(f): 11:06am On Sep 01, 2009
The evil that men do lives with them
she killed and was killed undecided
Re: "i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" by candylips(m): 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2009
yea
Re: "i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" by CY09: 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2009
U can say dat again wink
Re: "i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" by candylips(m): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2009
yea
Re: "i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 12, 2009
Waoh! I was admitted to East Central University, Ada Oklahoma the same day with this girl called Bukky. When we got to school, she told me she was living with her sister in Chicago before she came to Oklahoma. She had no money and I had to be feeding her for over a week before the school started to provide us food. She borrowed few thousand dollars from me to register for classes which she promised to pay me later. To her credit, she did when the same mum she killed came to the school after few weeks of class.

From the first day she realized I had a lot of money with me, she tried all tricks in the world to sleep with me which I did not do, but was able get free food from a nearby buffet in which we ate twice daily with my money. This girl was addicted to sex to the extent that she slept with every african american guys that asked for sex. Sex is a food to her. She later dropped out of school and move back to her sister in Chicago. So, she does not have any bachelor degree as said in the Nigeria Press.

In Chicago, she got into fight with a woman which she stabbed to death and sentence to prison, but to my understanding as a friend of mine who also knew her in Oklahoma told me that she was deported to Nigeria. She actually killed someone in Chicago just as she killed her mother.

This is pathetic.
Re: "i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" by candylips(m): 10:17am On Oct 12, 2009
^^^ she is a obviously junkie
Re: "i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" by donjon: 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2009
Wata piti
Re: "i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" by muffins(f): 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2009
Too long to read. undecided
Re: "i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" by dani1luv: 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2009
^^I agree
Re: "i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" by ifele(m): 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2009
Please free Bukola,

She is a witch killing hero. Lots of witches and rapists in my family too. We need help in my family. LOL.
Re: "i Killed My Mother. She Was A Witch. She Killed My Sister" by Bolarge(m): 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2009
Read the story and saw her picture in the Guardian newspaper.

No fr*king doubt she's on drugs.

(1) (Reply)

Region With Highest Number Of Drug Lords In Nigeria. Most Read / This Beautiful Girl Is Missing,have You Seen Her?? / Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.