Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

HIV viruses Used In Killing Cancer Cells - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV viruses Used In Killing Cancer Cells (483 Views)

Killing Cancer With Vitamin C, Hype Or Hope? / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment / Viruses Used In Killing Cancer Cells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HIV viruses Used In Killing Cancer Cells by Boss13: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
I just watched a revolutionising documentary on HBO on how viruses are engineered to kill cancer cells. We all know that cancer is the most deadly disease in the world today and it does not discriminate. What makes this disease even more deadly is the lack of knowledge on what causes it. Unfortunately, I lost my mom to cancer and it hurts more than a bee sting. An experience I do not wish for my enemies.

According to the documentary, measles virus are injected into clinical patients and the virus attacks cancer cells. However, the most astonishing result, it the used of HIV Virus (T-Cells) which does not discriminate against any virus. It attacks the virus cells and kills it within weeks. When I thought about it, I was like of course, how come nobody has reasoned towards that direction.

Below is the link for the documentary. It was premiered today on HBO. Enjoy and please share.

http://killingcancer.vice.com/

http://www.news-medical.net/news/20150713/Canadian-researchers-launch-worlds-first-viral-therapy-clinical-trial-to-attack-and-kill-cancer-cells.aspx

(1) (Reply)

Is Stretch Mark On Your Body? / Natural Tips / Medical Surveillance And The Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.