Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,014 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book (962 Views)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book by fizzybaba(m): 11:30am On Aug 25, 2009
SAWW

I find it expedient to invoke the consciousness of members of this house of peace on a disturbing trend associated with above named people

Reading through a number of thread has been disgusting no thanx to their invasion via malicious posts.

I sympathise perfectly with the urge resident in members( olabowale,abuzola,mukina,jarus) of the house to take them up but when the intent of their thread/post is clearly spiteful, i shudder to think its the best thing to take them up.

A potential arguement is that we are only trying to educate them. thats splendid but when it degenerates to nauseating comments as these:

I wonder why a man who had 17-20 bedmates will want to handle a menstruating woman  (islamic theologians)

Oh yeah. Stop calling it my Bible. The majority of it is as worthless as the Qu'ran.(why does this happen)

am reluctant to agree it is best to always reply them.

i know we are motivated by 'Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious."

but lets not forget the provisions of the Almighty in suratul kafirun.

Several verses of the quran educates that(kafir, not all) they will continute in their ways no matter how much you try.

summarily, some thread are not worth replying. the best is to apply the wisdom in suratul kafirun. i do not know if members of this blessed house reciprocate their invasion here in their house in a malicious way. It do not think its so difficult to decipher a shaytan inspired thread from a knowledge/clarification seeking one

May Allah forgive us all our shortcomings
Re: Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book by Tudor6(f): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2009
Quit crying abeg.
Everytime people ask questions or expose the ignorance, lies, barbarism, atrocities, hypocrisy and wickedness of islam you people start moaning. . . . Since when has it become a crime to speak the truth?

What the hell does "people of the book" mean anyway?
Re: Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book by fizzybaba(m): 11:57am On Aug 25, 2009
ini sahim, ini sahim, ini sahim
Re: Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book by Tudor6(f): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2009
Blah blah blah. . . .
Re: Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book by muhsin(m): 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2009
Tudór:

[s]Quit crying abeg.
Everytime people ask questions or expose the ignorance, lies, barbarism, atrocities, hypocrisy and wickedness of islam you people start moaning. . . . Since when has it become a crime to speak the truth?
[/s]

Christians and Jews who were given gospels, i.e. OT and NT.
Re: Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book by mukina2: 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2009
Salaam Fizzybaba
its simple, just ignore them, that's what i do.
do not have time for mudslinging left and right wink
Re: Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2009
Tudór:

Quit crying abeg.

The quran and islam's way of denigrating the bible.
Re: Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2009
muhsin:

Christians and Jews who were given gospels, i.e. OT and NT.

this lie is still being told with a straight face?
Re: Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book by Nezan(m): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2009
fizzybaba:

A potential arguement is that we are only trying to educate them. thats splendid but when it degenerates to nauseating comments as these:

I wonder why a man who had 17-20 bedmates will want to handle a menstruating woman (islamic theologians)

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book by fizzybaba(m): 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2009
Salaam Fizzybaba
its simple, just ignore them, that's what i do.
do not have time for mudslinging left and right

WAY 2 GO!
Re: Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book by fizzybaba(m): 9:09am On Aug 26, 2009
@ NEZAN

Re: Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book by Nezan(m): 9:27am On Aug 26, 2009
@ FIZZYBABA

Re: Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book by muhsin(m): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2009
davidylan:

this lie is still being told with a straight face?

You no longer scare me, dude. I am now use to such crap from you.

You can say that again. cheesy
Re: Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book by Nezan(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2009
Were you scared of him before? cheesy cheesy
Re: Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book by muhsin(m): 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2009
To be sincere I was before. I've been here for more than 3 good years, but never have I been active until some months ago. Learned a lot now, bud. cheesy
Re: Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book by Nezan(m): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2009
why were you scared of him?
Re: Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book by mukina2: 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2009
fear david kei grin grin

Muhsin u nor try jo grin
Re: Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book by muhsin(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2009
Nezan:

why were you scared of him?

The way he takes blaspheming my religion as a forte.

And the way I then felt I couldn't depend it.

mukina2:

fear david kei grin grin

Muhsin u nor try jo grin

I say to be sincere and frank to my humble self.

But that was then and this is now.

I have had already defeated the dude. Looking for a second episode to re-do it, inshaAllah.
Re: Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book by Nezan(m): 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2009
Funny, a muslim was afraid of a christian for attacking his religion.

You are coming closer to the truth,,,,,,,,thanks to NairaLand, I am looking forward to the day you will join us in the christian fold.
Re: Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book by fizzybaba(m): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2009
Nezan:

You are coming closer to the truth,,,,,,,,thanks to NairaLand, I am looking forward to the day you will join us in the christian fold.

that makes u feel good, hun?
Re: Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book by Nezan(m): 10:30am On Aug 28, 2009
fizzybaba:

that makes u feel good, hun?

that makes u feel bad, hun?
Re: Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book by fizzybaba(m): 10:48am On Aug 28, 2009
Nezan:

that makes u feel bad, hun?

nah .

far frm it
Re: Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book by muhsin(m): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2009
Nezan:

Funniest reply of the day.
Re: Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book by Nezan(m): 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2009
How funny? Its not a joking matter, I mean the issue of your soul.
Re: Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book by ttruth(m): 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2010
We did not invade Islam for muslims. We love you very much so we have decided to educate all of you because we know that all Muhammedans are completely deluded and brainwashed.
Re: Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book by AbuZola3(m): 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2010
Sister Mukina, you said we should ignore them, i don't agree with that.

We have millions of silly ignorant muslim who don't ask neither do they go for tafsir, around the world. I believe this forum is viewed world wide, by ignoring could mean we have no answer and the deluded muslim will say,'gosh, and is really true o'. By providing answer will debunk and strengthening the iman of other muslim. Hope u get my point
Re: Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 03, 2010
Nezan:

That day will come soon
Re: Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2010
youre right Abuzola
Re: Islam For Muslims; Invasion By People Of The Book by AbuZola3(m): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2010
Thanks for understanding, my dear sister

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: All The gods Are Dead / Understanding The Jews / Isn't It True That Islam Was Spread By The Sword?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.