Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

VIDEO: All The gods Are Dead - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / VIDEO: All The gods Are Dead (965 Views)

Koran Represents Gods Word??? / What Happens In The Grave When You Are Dead According To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: All The gods Are Dead by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2009
Click to see who is the true and living God and that all the other gods are dead. 

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKVmQfniSBQ&hl=en&fs=1&border=1[/flash]

There is no god like Jehovah!!
Re: VIDEO: All The gods Are Dead by olabowale(m): 12:29am On Oct 25, 2009
You are correct; every god, of God, except the Supreme God; as an Israelite, you call Him Jehovah, as Yoruba, I call Him Oluwa and as a Muslim I call Him Allah.

This simple proposal from you kills Tinity and its Triune heads; Jesus, Ghost and Father! You shot yourself in the foot!
Re: VIDEO: All The gods Are Dead by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:50am On Oct 25, 2009
olabowale:

You are correct; every god, of God, except the Supreme God; as an Israelite, you call Him Jehovah, as Yoruba, I call Him Oluwa and as a Muslim I call Him Allah.

This simple proposal from you kills Tinity and its Triune heads; Jesus, Ghost and Father! You shot yourself in the foot!

I don't think you watched the video. Watch all the 12 clips and come back to tell us who the true God really is.
Re: VIDEO: All The gods Are Dead by olabowale(m): 3:27am On Oct 25, 2009
you must be kidding me; sit around to watch 12 or 15 clips of about 9 to 10 minutes, each! ogbeni, when thy started burning the woman as how the polynecian people and christians roast pig (yawch) i disconnected. but the meat and potato of the thread is that gods are dead and i concur with you, since jehovah is different from earth walking Jesus or even the lower in personality than Jesus, ghost must be "dead"! you said it and i affirmed it.
Re: VIDEO: All The gods Are Dead by focused123(m): 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2009
you must be kidding me; sit around to watch 12 or 15 clips of about 9 to 10 minutes, each! ogbeni, when thy started burning the woman as how the polynecian people and christians roast pig (yawch) i disconnected. but the meat and potato of the thread is that gods are dead and i concur with you, since jehovah is different from earth walking Jesus or even the lower in personality than Jesus, ghost must be "dead"! you said it and i affirmed it.

@Olabowale :

grin grin grin grin

The request is simple, watch the videoclip, but you refused to watch the video. You exhibited your usual Muhammedan characteristics by refusing to watch the video. Your Muhammedan allah is not God.
Re: VIDEO: All The gods Are Dead by Abuzola(m): 12:21am On Nov 07, 2009
What a nuisance, did you watch the vid at all, it says All the gods are dead even jehovah, he was nailed on the tree of calvary and died a merciless death
Re: VIDEO: All The gods Are Dead by Abuzola(m): 1:08am On Nov 08, 2009
What a crooked malas. Lmao, do you know malas , i guess not, lol
Re: VIDEO: All The gods Are Dead by focused123(m): 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2009
What a crooked malas. Lmao, do you know malas , i guess not, lol

@Abuzola :

You have a mental disease just like your mad leader Muhammed

disgusting vermin
Re: VIDEO: All The gods Are Dead by Abuzola(m): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2009
Malas
Re: VIDEO: All The gods Are Dead by focused123(m): 11:56pm On Nov 09, 2009
Malas

@Abuzola :

Dandaudu
Re: VIDEO: All The gods Are Dead by Abuzola(m): 3:11am On Nov 10, 2009
Yeah am happy for that and you remain a malas. Lmao
Re: VIDEO: All The gods Are Dead by focused123(m): 11:20am On Nov 10, 2009
Yeah am happy for that and you remain a malas. Lmao

@Abuzola :

Stupid gorilla

mad muhammedan grin
Re: VIDEO: All The gods Are Dead by olabowale(m): 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2009
i need to advise you, focused123; there is nothing called muhammadan! should i call christian jewish or paulist, pauline, etc? i will be wrong if I do, but yet I will be righter or more correct if I do, than you calling Muslims Muhammadan. Muhammad (AS) himself will be Muhammadan then. but we see that he was a muslim. the same religion that Jesus practised, regardless of his tribe; Jew or Jewish tribe, definitely not Jewish religion, because neither Moses nor Ibrahim practised Judaism and Jesus religion was same as theirs.

Since Jesus was not a christian and did not start it, we have to assume that christians can also be called Paulines or Paulists, etc, and Muslims cant be called Muhammadan since Muhammad (AS) did not start Islam!

@Abuzola: dont respond to Focused123 and those that curse. Let Malaika respond to them. I know its very difficult. and am guilty of this, too.
Re: VIDEO: All The gods Are Dead by focused123(m): 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2009
i need to advise you, focused123; there is nothing called muhammadan! should i call christian jewish or paulist, pauline, etc? i will be wrong if I do, but yet I will be righter or more correct if I do, than you calling Muslims Muhammadan. Muhammad (AS) himself will be Muhammadan then. but we see that he was a muslim. the same religion that Jesus practised, regardless of his tribe; Jew or Jewish tribe, definitely not Jewish religion, because neither Moses nor Ibrahim practised Judaism and Jesus religion was same as theirs.

Since Jesus was not a christian and did not start it, we have to assume that christians can also be called Paulines or Paulists, etc, and Muslims cant be called Muhammadan since Muhammad (AS) did not start Islam!

@Abuzola: dont respond to Focused123 and those that curse. Let Malaika respond to them. I know its very difficult. and am guilty of this, too.

@Olabowale :

Dake enu e. Jesus was never a muhammedan and willl never be a muhammedan. Your cult was started by Muhammed. Before the birth of Muhammed there was nothing like Muhammedan Islam in Saudi Arabia. The jews, the christians and the pagans arabs live peaceful before the birth of the mafia boss muhammed.

Ever since then, there is no peace.

(1) (Reply)

Rights Of Muslims / How Old Were You When You Got Married? / Abortioin Allowed In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.