Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Male Factor : Trying To Conceive A Child??? TTC - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Factor : Trying To Conceive A Child??? TTC (3021 Views)

My Challenges With Rhesus Factor In Pregnancy And How I Overcame It / Rhesus Factor Incompatibility, One Of The Causes Of Miscarriage / GENOTYPE: A Determinate Factor In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Factor : Trying To Conceive A Child??? TTC by pianolover: 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
Available
Re: Male Factor : Trying To Conceive A Child??? TTC by pianolover: 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
More testimonies already
Re: Male Factor : Trying To Conceive A Child??? TTC by pianolover: 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
Thanks for your call
Re: Male Factor : Trying To Conceive A Child??? TTC by pianolover: 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
Selling
Re: Male Factor : Trying To Conceive A Child??? TTC by pianolover: 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
Call me
Re: Male Factor : Trying To Conceive A Child??? TTC by pianolover: 6:21am On Jul 06, 2016
Stop doubting
Re: Male Factor : Trying To Conceive A Child??? TTC by pianolover: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
Take step
Re: Male Factor : Trying To Conceive A Child??? TTC by pianolover: 7:25am On Nov 15, 2016
Available
Re: Male Factor : Trying To Conceive A Child??? TTC by jenny478: 6:43am On Aug 14, 2017
Dear Prince idialu, my doctor had told me to forget about having a child at my age and that I should have considered adopting a baby, but instead I took matters into my own hands and researched and found your herbal products, I have soon found it to be a treasure that I could refer to repeatedly. The clear cut logical yet compassionate approach that tackles infertility from a totally different perspective had captivated me. I have followed your step recommendations and after less than 1 month of trying, I finally succeeded in my long and painful battle. I am going to have a child. I have no words to express my gratitude to Prince idialu help to order the product email via:princeidialu@outlook.com or call +2348107996889
Re: Male Factor : Trying To Conceive A Child??? TTC by avawilson: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
My name is Ava,from USA Indiana, I've been unable to get pregnant for 3years,and have spent alot of money going from one Hospital to another,and they couldn't do anything to help, not until i was introduced to Baba Alika roots and herbs, where solutions to any problem is being found, and i explained to him my problem which he told me not to worry anymore that this is the End of my childlessness,then he sent a pregnancy herbs and roots to me and which I took according to his instructions, after a week i noticed i was pregnant after using the med,which put an End to my childlessness,and gave me an handsome son. All thanks to Baba Alika. I can now live happily with my family now. if you are having A problem of pregnancy, trust me Baba Alika is the solution to every childless mother around the world. Distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come through. contact him today and you will come out testifying and celebrating. Simply get across to Baba Alika Email: babaalikahealinghome@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +1 (610) 634-2868. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

JOHESU Declares 5-day Warning Strike From Jan 15 / How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive / Natural Solution To Cure All Eye Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.