Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,883 members, 7,841,308 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

After Reading This, Would You Tell Me Robert Mugabe Isn't The Wisest President? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / After Reading This, Would You Tell Me Robert Mugabe Isn't The Wisest President? (1407 Views)

Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) / Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen / Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Reading This, Would You Tell Me Robert Mugabe Isn't The Wisest President? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 04, 2016
robert is just too wise. its d truth,how would u convince primary school kids dat education is the key to success?how many doors would it open after all the stress

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, Would You Tell Me Robert Mugabe Isn't The Wisest President? by ayanfe15(m): 8:07am On Jun 04, 2016
book a space
Re: After Reading This, Would You Tell Me Robert Mugabe Isn't The Wisest President? by Fran6ik: 9:14am On Jun 04, 2016
Re: After Reading This, Would You Tell Me Robert Mugabe Isn't The Wisest President? by chikason68(m): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2016
Bitter truth

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, Would You Tell Me Robert Mugabe Isn't The Wisest President? by orunto27: 9:47am On Jun 04, 2016
He is the most educated man in the world right now. I wonder what The Guiness Book of Records plans for him?
Re: After Reading This, Would You Tell Me Robert Mugabe Isn't The Wisest President? by neocortex: 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
robert is just too wise. its d truth,how would u convince primary school kids dat education is the key to success?how many doors would it open after all the stress

It is good to have a "wise" president,
no wonder an average Zimbabwean is a trillionaire.
Re: After Reading This, Would You Tell Me Robert Mugabe Isn't The Wisest President? by ChemicalReaction(f): 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
Robert Mugabe is the King Solomon in our generation.
Re: After Reading This, Would You Tell Me Robert Mugabe Isn't The Wisest President? by paparazzi1987(m): 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
neocortex:

It is good to have a "wise" president,
no wonder an average Zimbabwean is a trillionaire.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, Would You Tell Me Robert Mugabe Isn't The Wisest President? by EmperorTayo1864(m): 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
op,yu lack some...that is nothing but a bitter truth...look at ur surrounding nd u see that its true

(1) (Reply)

Bakassi Militants Sends Strong Warning Messages To The Niger Delta Avengers / Shocking !!!! Kidnappers Beaten So Mercillessly In Calabar / Teenager Caught Stealing Chickens In Delta, Beaten, Stripped Naked And Paraded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.