Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,940 members, 7,838,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

The Truth About The Crusades - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About The Crusades (453 Views)

What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? / Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" / "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About The Crusades by RZArecta(m): 8:00am On Jun 04, 2016
In their feeble attempt to justify Islamic terrorism Muslims usually throw the Crusades at the faces of Christians. The ignorant Christian who knows nothing about history starts to apologize or better still say the Crusades were Catholic and not Christian.
Newsflash! The crusaders were very Christian and I am very proud of them and so should you. The Crusades were the best thing to happen to the world. Else the whole world would have become Islamic and backward.
The world would not have moved beyond the seventh century had Pope Urban not constituted the Crusades.
The Crusades were a response to four hundred years of Islamic aggression. The crusaders destroyed the Isis, Boko Haram, Hezbollah, Taliban of their day. We are very proud of the Crusades. If we don't get our history right our children will apologize and feel ashamed that we destroyed Isis, Boko Haram and Co.
Ignorant Christians blames the valiant men that gave their lives to make sure Europe remained Christian. Had Europe not remained Christian how would you receive the gospel? Today the world benefits from the judeo/christian culture these men fought, bled and died for. . Learn history

JESUS IS LORD

By Dafph Daf

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Muhammed Ali Talking About Meeting God / Plz I Need Help On This Fasting If Any Has Experienced This / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.