Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Jumia Is A Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jumia Is A Scam (3389 Views)

Jumia Is A Scammers Watch Out Before You Order / Jumia Is Frustrating Me - What Can I Do About This / See What Jumia Is Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Is A Scam by ThisYourTatafo: 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
So they told us they're having a promo for phones where phones would be sold at really good prices,
It's funny cause it starts at 12 and I was on my computer with the fastest connection in Africa and less than 1 min to 12 I noticed it dissappeared.

You claim a link to buy your cheap phones open at 12, I had to contact my guys some overseas to stay alert and order.

Now tell me which network connection is faster than European connection.

My guys over there said at exactly 12pm when the portal was ALLEGEDLY open, it read OUT OF STOCK.

SERIOUSLY JUMIA,
WHO IS FOOLING WHO?

A lot of young vibrant Nigerians seek ways to make legit cash and this is a spite on the faces of hard working entrepreneurs like myself who would rather work with our hands than sit in front of a screen to dupe innocent people of their monies.

I have never scammed anyone for a dime so I won't be scared to speak the truth when it suffices.

JUMIA you guys just lost my trust and of course my patronage and the respect of my friends abroad I told about you guys,
how can they trust us if we can't be true to ourselves?

I'M SO PISSED,
THE NIGERIAN AUTHORITY CONTROLLING PROMOTIONS LIKE THIS NEEDS TO LOOK INTO THIS.

WHO ELSE WAITED FOR FAKE JUMIA FLASH SALES AND GOT DISAPPOINTED?
Re: Jumia Is A Scam by ever811(m): 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
so its now u realize that all companies with duping intent only succeed in Nigeria where we don't have authorities to protect us from such?

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Is A Scam by ThisYourTatafo: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
ever811:
so its now u realize that all companies with duping intent only succeed in Nigeria where we don't have authorities to protect us from such?

It's like the so called authorities leave these Rogue companies untamed and unchecked to do their illicit bidding to the detriment of honest business men and women.

Ah jumia, una fooorkup big time.
Re: Jumia Is A Scam by ever811(m): 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

It's like the so called authorities leave these Rogue companies untamed and unchecked to do their illicit bidding to the detriment of honest business men and women.

its like that..look at owed telecommunication charges,its higher than any other country in the world..
Re: Jumia Is A Scam by ever811(m): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

its like that..look at ower telecommunication charges,its higher than any other country in the world..
Re: Jumia Is A Scam by ThisYourTatafo: 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
ever811:
its like that..look at ower telecommunication charges,its higher than any other country in the world..

Mtn recently charged me 300 I. E 100 air recharge plus 200 naira bonus and gave me less than 5 mins.

Wetin I dey talk see,
E no even reach.
Re: Jumia Is A Scam by ever811(m): 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

Mtn recently charged me 300 I. E 100 air recharge plus 200 naira bonus and gave me less than 5 mins.

Wetin I dey talk see,
E no even reach.
lol
Re: Jumia Is A Scam by ThisYourTatafo: 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
ever811:
lol

Bros no be lie o, I'm looking for d nearest incinerator to dump this frigging sim
Re: Jumia Is A Scam by ThisYourTatafo: 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
ever811:

NCC abi wetin be their name wake up oooo
Re: Jumia Is A Scam by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
jumia is not a scam.. do u think is easy for a company to run a promo.. we Nigeria realy like free things.. so u dont want the company to make there profit.. .. u may be companing buh some people are realy happy about the promo.... because many people realy benifit on the promo..... Jumia online retail i love.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jumia Is A Scam by ThisYourTatafo: 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
jumia is not a scam.. do u think is easy for a company to run a promo.. we Nigeria realy like free things.. so u dont want the company to make there profit.. .. u may be companing buh some people are realy happy about the promo.... because many people realy benifit on the promo..... Jumia online retail i love.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oga jumia agent, I'm not a detractor neither am I here to seek unnecessary attention.
Now I challenge you to produce just one individual that truly bought these promo phones from their so called FLASH SALES.
IF you wanna do your PR work my guy, do it witty and succinctly, not coming here with balderdash with unfounded claims
Re: Jumia Is A Scam by ThisYourTatafo: 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
You don't advertise flash sales and disappointed the market. I met with a lot of marketers, none of them got the promo phones as it read OUT OF STOCK barely one second past 12...
Who is deceiving who na?
Abeg e
Re: Jumia Is A Scam by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
do no am a real staff in jmia... hunnnm grin grin ;Di understand more betterthan
ThisYourTatafo:

Oga jumia agent, I'm not a detractor neither am I here to seek unnecessary attention.
Now I challenge you to produce just one individual that truly bought these promo phones from their so called FLASH SALES.
IF you wanna do your PR work my guy, do it witty and succinctly, not coming here with balderdash with unfounded claims
Re: Jumia Is A Scam by dav8id(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2016
what do you expect guys...

and online retail shop that allowed outsider to have access to their customers/user email I'd and phone number ..

anything fit happen nah
Re: Jumia Is A Scam by Solohunt(m): 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jumia should start screen people that post things for sale in their site,infact all the online selling platforms.

(1) (Reply)

Scrap Pet Bottle Recycling Training - YOU CAN MAKE MONEY RECYCLING PLASTICS / Gtbank Naira Master Card Help Pls / Help, High Custom Charges On Fedex Shipment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.