Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

What Will Happen After World War lll - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will Happen After World War lll (748 Views)

Shocking!!! USA Send Warship To North Korea,world War 3 / Things You Need To Know About First World War. / What Will Happen To That Beautiful/handsome Body Of Yours After Death!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen After World War lll by Prece(m): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
BY FAGBEMI OBALOLUWA-

The end of time is near
The death of life is sure
The edge to fall will come
The night is tough with thoughts
The day is rough with wrongs
When will it be?
How will it be?
The World War lll
Planetary war l

Nations have been preparing massively for World War lll, the earth may be on fire.
How about the aliens attacking the world?
Threats of death around the world
The struggle for power
The will to rule
Will there be any survivor?
How will the world look like?
At the end of World War lll,the .....continue reading at http://www.preceworld.com/2016/06/what-will-happen-after-world-war-lll.html

Re: What Will Happen After World War lll by omophunky(m): 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
I don't know
Re: What Will Happen After World War lll by shobroy10(m): 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
World War 50 ni
Re: What Will Happen After World War lll by olatunjithomas(m): 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
you must be addicted to the likes of GAMELOFT.... UBISOFT....TOM CLANCY GAMES....PS3......NINTENDO GAMEBOY.
Re: What Will Happen After World War lll by nepapole(m): 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
Wait till den
Re: What Will Happen After World War lll by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
Sorry, I don't know if you blinded to the facts or just been curious like my 5 years old.

There is never gonna be a world war 3, Reason why, The world and its affairs was shaped to a new direction prior to the aftermath of World war 2. And WW2 legacy is still on till forever that's why you now have the UN, IMF, World bank and the likes, so go study harder.
Re: What Will Happen After World War lll by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2016
"I don't know what world war 111 will be fought with, but I know world war IV will be fought with sticks and stones"-Albert Einstein

My point: Whatever the world leaders like make them do they can never obliterate the human race. There will never be a time when the earth will not be inhabited by humankind. It was created to last forever.

(1) (Reply)

Its Happening In Abuja And Lagos Please Beware. / Top 10 Tallest Buildings In Africa / Modern Quality And Durable Doors At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.