Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies (96793 Views)

List Of Email Contacts Of HRs In Nigerian Companies / Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by ademutiu: 12:22am On Sep 05, 2010
i am a bsc holder in business administration , pls i need a job
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by dregmaster: 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2010
ndlea job website: www.ndlearecruitment.net
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by Mruzoh1: 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2010
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by mardupeola: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2010
you will like to see this too,

Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by lewizlee: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2010
If you are tired of interviews, then sign up with http://recruitment.lewisfelixgroup.com. I had the same problem , but after signing up with them I got a job. They do all the hard work for you.Job search and are sure that you meet the criteria before sending you to the company. I dont know , but it seems like they have an arrangement with certain companies to offer them recruitment services. Try them out.

They have an application form on their page. Fill the applicants form and submit it to them with all the requirements. In my own case within two weeks , I was already working there.

Try them. I have referred them to 5 other friends and 3 already have resumed work.
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by Adeolu12: 8:12am On Sep 23, 2010
Sure
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by tobilove: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2010
University of the Caribbean and Adissot Technologies are recruiting for the following positions:

1. State Coordinators (from all 36states in Nigeria) HND,BSC PLUS MASTER DEGREE AND EXEPERIENCE

2. Assistant Coordinators, HND,BSC PLUS EXEPERIENCE

3. Students Managers, HND/BSC

4. Executive Marketers, HND/BSC

5. Marketers /OND/HND

6. Account Officers /HND/BSC

7. Freelancers /OND/HND/BSC

Apply to UNIVERSITY OF THE CARIBBEAN

OR

ADISSOFT TECHNOLOGIES

50, T.O.S Benson road, Ikorodu, Lagos

E-mail: universityofthecaribbean@ymail.com

or

adissofttechnologies@yahoo.com

Call for interview (Tel: 07090541409, 08160665480)

Interview Date: 25th September 2010 & 2nd October 2010.

Please tell all your friends that looking for job.

Thanks
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by tobilove: 10:31am On Sep 23, 2010
University of the Caribbean and Adissot Technologies are recruiting for the following positions:

1. State Coordinators (from all 36states in Nigeria) HND,BSC PLUS MASTER DEGREE AND EXEPERIENCE

2. Assistant Coordinators, HND,BSC PLUS EXEPERIENCE

3. Students Managers, HND/BSC

4. Executive Marketers, HND/BSC

5. Marketers /OND/HND

6. Account Officers /HND/BSC

7. Freelancers /OND/HND/BSC

Apply to UNIVERSITY OF THE CARIBBEAN

OR

ADISSOFT TECHNOLOGIES

50, T.O.S Benson road, Ikorodu, Lagos

E-mail: universityofthecaribbean@ymail.com

or

adissofttechnologies@yahoo.com

Call for interview (Tel: 07090541409, 08160665480)

Interview Date: 25th September 2010 & 2nd October 2010.

Please tell all your friends that looking for job.

Thanks
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by JakeB: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2010
I advise you go through an agency.That way you are sure of getting a job at least.I have made the mistake in the past.Lets face facts,its not easy getting jobs in Nigeria even if you make a first class. I made a two one, but found it diificult getting a job.Yeras upon years of search.There are many people like me out there.But when I registered with a Recruitment agency.They did all the work for me.Now I am glad and I have a job.

If you dont want to waste money on transportation , money wen you not even get as you no get work. e better make you go thru recruitment agency.u know how these companies dey do their things.na who them know and many of them get recruitment agency wen dey work with them.U think am.

Any how wey dem do am , God dey.My advise to una be say , not go job search or interview on your own,your chances are slim that way.You can use any recruitment agency you know.I know many but na the one i use i go tell u .u fit check them out.their website na

http://recruitment.lewisfelixgroup.com/index.htm

Goodluck
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by acharugo(f): 12:40am On Sep 26, 2010
hey! is there anybody out there. i m new in this and would appreciate it if i can talk to someone
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by Arysexy(m): 2:36am On Sep 26, 2010
yea how can i help u?
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by realkola: 5:56am On Sep 26, 2010
BE SELF EMPLOYED YOU CANT EXHAUST THE CAPACITY TO SUPPLY 150,000 NIGERIAN AND COUNTING : READ THE WRITE UP BELOW :

ARISE O COMPATRIOT : NIGERIA’S CALL OBEY

DEAR FELLOW NIGERIAN IM WISHING YOU ALL :

HAPPY 50 YEARS BIRTHDAY.

…, BUT WHO IS NIGERIA ? …….IF IT IS YOU AND I !

THEN WE SHOULD NOT CELEBRATE IN FAILED NEPA NOR NEVER

PROMISING P.H.C.N.

NOW THAT YOU CAN OWN A GENERATOR THAT WILL NOT NEED PETROL

OR DIESEL,NEITHER WILL IT REQUIRE SOLAR POWER

IT DOES NOT PRODUCE SMOKE,NOISE OR EVEN HEAT

IT WORKS DAY AND NIGHT

GURRANTEED AND PRODUCES POWER SUPPLY 24HOURS A DAYS.7 DAYS A

WEEK.52 WEEK A YEAR FOR 5 YEARS.

AVERAGE NIGERIA SPEND 200 NAIRA EVERYDAY ON FUEL DO THE MATHS

300 PER DAY *365 DAYS A YEAR = 109,500

I THINK THIS IS ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY HALF PLOT OF LAND IN
SURBURB OF LAGOS.

COSTS : N 95,000

POWERS YOUR : FREEZER, AIRCONDITION,TV,COMPUTERS IRON

ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES.

SPECIALIZATION :

WE BUILD TO SPECIFICATION OF YOUR POWER REQUIREMENTS

WE DELIVER A WEEK AFTER PAYMENT

FOR FURTHER DETAILS CALL THIS NUMBER

KOLA 0 8 0 2 2 3 7 7 1 4 0.

Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by Mobilevic(m): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2010
Personal and Confidential Secretary is needed at Ikeja GRA. Required candidate should be a woman, with experience between the ages of 40 to 45 years old. Preference will be given to Icsan member - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators.

Interested candidate should send your CV to: mobvic03@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by victory: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2010
visit www.moneyjobs24.com to see current available jobs you start this week both partime and full time cheers
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by geniuspro: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2010
Hi room,

Does anybody know how I can get NGO jobs?
Re: Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies by JakeB: 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2010
genius whatever job type you want just visit Lee Recruitment Solutions. I dont know if they have any NGO jobs at the moment , but you could try. If there is any vacancy , they should know about it.

Their webpage http://recruitment.lewisfelixgroup.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here / NSCDC Ranks And Salary Structure - Nigerian Infopedia / Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.