Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Easy Step:how To Mod Gta San Andreas PC - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Easy Step:how To Mod Gta San Andreas PC (1219 Views)

Who Knows How To Mod GTA5 Here / How Do I Download Gta(san Andreas) On My Android(camon Cx) / Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Step:how To Mod Gta San Andreas PC by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
Some would know this why some wont
Mod simply means ehancing the game ability or stuffs..Below are the steps
1.You must have Img tools on your pc
2.Go to Gtaplace.com
3.Click on San andreas mods download the king of mod you want e.g Cars,Bike,Plane..
4.After the download,go to your san andreas user files
5.locate 'gta3'
6.open gta3 with Img tool
7.You must know the kind of mod you download if it is car e.g Landstalker
8.In the img tool search for landstalker
9.After you have seen it left click it and replace it with the mod you download
10.For example Landstalker.dff and landstalker.imd make sure you replace both
11.At the top of the img tool you should see some like Rebuild Archiev...
12.Click on Rebuild Archiev
NOTE: Make sure you replace both of them dff and imd any how it comes.After you download your mod you must extract it with a app some used Zip compresser the one i use is Winzip if you dont extract your mod you wont see any dff or imd
13.Open your Gta San Andreas..The car you modwill have changed For me I changed Clover to Ferrari.....If helpful dont forget to like

(1) (Reply)

Solve This Simple Brain Teaser / New Year Brain Training Puzzles Saturday003 Series / Does Anyone Play Age Of Empires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.