Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Men Masturbate With My Sexy Photos - Anita Joseph - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Masturbate With My Sexy Photos - Anita Joseph (2973 Views)

Orezi: 'I Have To Reduce This Sperm Donations So This My Sexy Body Can Be Great' / PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room / Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Masturbate With My Sexy Photos - Anita Joseph by olokfor: 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
When a lady, who will be a mother tomorrow, decides to be living a care-free lifestyle that will, in her thinking, make some irresponsible men to use her pictures to mastur-bate and she is very proud to speak about it openly, it sure tells you the level of morals such a lady operates on.

No amount of enjoyment in this world is worth destroy
your destiny for, but some will not listen. In a recent chat, Nollywood actress Anita Joseph brags about her raunchy photos. Her words:

“I just joined Instagram in April and I have been very active. I am aware that a picture I posted that showed my cleavage attracted a lot of attention.

Some Nigerians are hypocrites and pretenders. A lot of them used that picture to masturbate and feel good..."

- If you think this is the best way to live, then keep enjoying yourself!

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/men-masturbate-with-my-sexy-photos.html

Re: Men Masturbate With My Sexy Photos - Anita Joseph by olokfor: 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
Re: Men Masturbate With My Sexy Photos - Anita Joseph by stigmond(m): 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
They must be your spirit husbands..... Rubbish!
Re: Men Masturbate With My Sexy Photos - Anita Joseph by Tolexander: 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
Where is the sexy ppicture here?
Re: Men Masturbate With My Sexy Photos - Anita Joseph by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
Chai.. Olympus must arise
Re: Men Masturbate With My Sexy Photos - Anita Joseph by jejemanito: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
See this fugly b!tch feeling fly over nothing

Her face alone can demotivate an erect d!ck
sad sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Men Masturbate With My Sexy Photos - Anita Joseph by Qualer: 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
olokfor:

When a lady, who will be a mother tomorrow, decides to be living a care-free lifestyle that will, in her thinking, make some irresponsible men to use her pictures to mastur-bate and she is very proud to speak about it openly, it sure tells you the level of morals such a lady operates on.

No amount of enjoyment in this world is worth destroy
your destiny for, but some will not listen. In a recent chat, Nollywood actress Anita Joseph brags about her raunchy photos. Her words:

“I just joined Instagram in April and I have been very active. I am aware that a picture I posted that showed my cleavage attracted a lot of attention.

Some Nigerians are hypocrites and pretenders. A lot of them used that picture to masturbate and feel good..."

- If you think this is the best way to live, then keep enjoying yourself!

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/men-masturbate-with-my-sexy-photos.html

Re: Men Masturbate With My Sexy Photos - Anita Joseph by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
ma ga rae
Re: Men Masturbate With My Sexy Photos - Anita Joseph by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
Her point is?
Even sane men impregnate mentally _retarded females so she shouldn't feel fly with herself.

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Get Pink Lips Naturally At Home / Benue Killings: Zaki Azzay Leads Benue Musicians To Visit Ortom (photos) / Bobrisky Spray Money, Shared Milo To 150 People At Lizzy Anjorin's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.