Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:01 PM

Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense (3749 Views)

3 Unbelievable Reasons Why You Need Google Adsense Now / Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / Google Adsense Running On My Wapka Site What Did You Think Webmaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 30, 2012
I like fellow Nairalanders to give me an Idea of how much Adsense revenue a website that gets approximately 200,000 hits per month will generate.
I'm contemplating putting Adsense on it and by Rough estmates I've seen, Google Adsense pays approximately 10,000 USD per 10,000,000 page views depending on so many other factors.
So I belIeve from that estimate, which amounts to 1 USD per 1000 hits, then 200,000 page views should be bringing in roughly 200 USD.
It could be way lesser than that. Just a rough estimate.

P.S
I'm making my estimates based on actual Adsense a/c figures and statistics which I've seen.
I know google Adsense is a PPC program but they usuAlly arraive at their estimates based on number HIts and some Advertisers also pay per impression.

Am I wrong or right what's your take on this based on your own experiences?
Re: Google Adsense by cash22(m): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
just make sure your site get enough traffics and hits. then read googles tos and privacy very well, else bam!!! banned
Re: Google Adsense by funkymedina: 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2012
Also the quality of visitors is important. 200k visitors from nigeria will give far less revenue than 200k visitors from USA . Some big money advertisers are interested in visitors from certain countries so its hard to say how much you will make by looking at another persons adsence check
Re: Google Adsense by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
cash22: just make sure your site get enough traffics and hits. then read googles tos and privacy very well, else bam!!! banned
I'm not new to Google Adsense and i pretty much understand their ToS.
funky medina: Also the quality of visitors is important. 200k visitors from nigeria will give far less revenue than 200k visitors from USA . Some big money advertisers are interested in visitors from certain countries so its hard to say how much you will make by looking at another persons adsence check
I agree and infact most of my traffic comes from other parts of the world...Mostly USA so that should'nt be a problem.

Google just has a way of estimating Ad revenue and most times, it tally's with the above calculation i made.

I"m not so keen on deploying Adsense because of their strict rules cuz i actually got banned before and i swore not to use them again however i'm having a rethink and that may be due to the unprecedented traffic i'm getting..Wouldn't mind making a few extra bucks on the side.

Anybody will real figures and stats in the house?

Re: Google Adsense by TundE8: 12:31am On Dec 31, 2012
To reduce the botherness, why not also add other ad options...hear media.net and addynamo.com pay well

(1) (Reply)

Pls who Can Create A Worldclass Standard Ecommerce Website 4 me In A Shortwhile? / Cpanel Upgrade To Cpanel Accelerated 2 / How can I integrate GTPay with Virtuemart, TomatoCart Or Opencart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.