Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday (74142 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) / Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) / Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by MARKone(m): 9:49am On Jun 05, 2016
This should serve as a lesson to men. Having multiple children, with different women is not just it. No matter how rosy it is looks for the celebrity on the outside, inside, he would be regretting why he didn't stick to one woman, or better still play safe.

5 Likes

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by mirob(f): 9:49am On Jun 05, 2016
Tuface is a nice and kind hearted guy,if it were to be an irresponsible guy he would have forgotten all about the other baby mamas, after all he is now officially married. Good one .

7 Likes

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by pussyscrubber: 9:50am On Jun 05, 2016
2FACE GO KNACK THIS YORUBA BABY MAMMA TODAY....#UGLYBABYMAMA#
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by EWAagoyin(m): 9:52am On Jun 05, 2016
All tuface baby mama fine except Annie
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Nemma(m): 9:53am On Jun 05, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
more
. Its nice having humble prince olu as the host.
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by ShugaAnnie: 9:54am On Jun 05, 2016
Look closely at all d pictures with 2face and pero, the birthday gal is in d middle of 2face and pero to show that it's only the kids/kid that joins them.
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by chigoizie7(m): 9:54am On Jun 05, 2016
Is pero the dark skinned lady? If yes, hmm, she has dis resemblance with 2baba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by janvier27(m): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Eeya raising 3kids isn't easy abeg especially wen ure doing it alone. And even with the fact dat 2face is an artist and she will be seeing his news and pics everywhere with Annie. Choiiii
Dats how she choose her destiny shaaa. I tried putting myself in her shoes and meehhhnn.. Koh funny rara

Whatever life brings that you can do nothing about, accept it with joy and live it to the fullest. If you are full of joy, the whole world will always join you in celebrations; if always moody and mourning, the whole world will join in mourning and even give more reasons to mourn.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by deeway200(m): 9:57am On Jun 05, 2016
How many baba? May be seven baba
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by spicy244(f): 9:57am On Jun 05, 2016
I really commend Annie.... She's strong...... Its not easy hearing news about your husband and women all the time

3 Likes

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by yinkslinks(m): 10:00am On Jun 05, 2016
Bros no be fine matter oooo, trust me her TOTO go sweet and clean. Annie is more of the celebrity wife and for the fact that she has always been there from start with tuface, tuface settled for her. I feel pero is more of a wife material than annie.
waxxydude:
But tubaba sef. This pero ain't beautiful na or even sexy..

2 Likes

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 05, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Eeya raising 3kids isn't easy abeg especially wen ure doing it alone. And even with the fact dat 2face is an artist and she will be seeing his news and pics everywhere with Annie. Choiiii
Dats how she choose her destiny shaaa. I tried putting myself in her shoes and meehhhnn.. Koh funny rara
Word
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Brendagee(m): 10:03am On Jun 05, 2016
vizkiz:
Annie idibia be all alone at home like. grin

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by BAILMONEY: 10:03am On Jun 05, 2016
TUBABA TOO LIKE PERO KPEKUS

1 Like

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 05, 2016
the drama this guy go face when he come back home no go get part 2 cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by zubby29(m): 10:04am On Jun 05, 2016
baby no3. on d way
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by BAILMONEY: 10:05am On Jun 05, 2016
yinkslinks:
Bros no be fine matter oooo, trust me her TOTO go sweet and clean. Annie is more of the celebrity wife and for the fact that she has always been there from start with tuface, tuface settled for her. I feel pero is more of a wife material than annie.
SO NO BODY DEY SHINE HER CONGO MEAT WHERE SHE DEY FOR US
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by iPopAlomo(m): 10:07am On Jun 05, 2016
She's actually pretty... just that she's not putting so much make up and concealer on... who born Annie...?!

p.s...
nah so me sef go get plenty baby mama... grin

2 Likes

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by 9ja4show: 10:09am On Jun 05, 2016
EWAagoyin:
All tuface baby mama fine except Annie

Do you know how to be "fine" even mean?
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by HomeOfMe(f): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2016
waxxydude:
But tubaba sef. This pero ain't beautiful na or even sexy..
She's either older than Tuface or they're age mates.

1 Like

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Pyno30: 10:10am On Jun 05, 2016
vizkiz:
Annie idibia be all alone at home like. grin

Bad Mouth
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by 9ja4show: 10:11am On Jun 05, 2016
spicy244:
I really commend Annie.... She's strong...... Its not easy hearing news about your husband and women all the time

This one is different ; na him kid he go for, if anniè nor like am, divorce is another option ..she know before she put head

I will never trade my kids for anything /anyone in this world weda its with one women or more
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by nogoarea(f): 10:11am On Jun 05, 2016
paro is a natural beauty

4 Likes

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 05, 2016
SAMBARRY:
That's what happens when women don't know how to respect themselves
Hahahaha.
Most of them are meant for Bedmatics naaaa.
Please don't blame dem
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by izzykingsley(m): 10:12am On Jun 05, 2016
Do u kwn dat 2 baba is taller than all EPL players
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by laviecontinue: 10:13am On Jun 05, 2016
7baba sorry 2baba must be a very special specie I mean all the woman in his life are baby mama grin plus including the one he marry :7 anyway sha annie case reminds me of a saying from the literature book animal farm "all animals are equal-but some are more equal than others"

3 Likes

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Arsenate(m): 10:13am On Jun 05, 2016
naijaboiy:

Werey!!! gringringrin

But this pero nor come fine. Abi na age don set in? sad
yeah I think it's age, man.
Let's be honest, women don't age as well as men do.
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by saintdennis(m): 10:13am On Jun 05, 2016
Tuface mature sha... I don't think I ever seen him 'confrontational' about things.

Always laid back, easy going... Annie n pero + her sis turn insta fighters Tuface most likely die the matter via back channels not instagram. #maturebaba

4 Likes

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Welcomme: 10:14am On Jun 05, 2016
All 2face babymama and wife dey fugly..
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 05, 2016
Na wetin Fit Women.
Make them SUFFER there. ..... . grin grin grin grin

I encourage him to continue, because that's the only way to to keep ladies on their toes, especially the LAZY and NAGGING type.

They detest challenge especially from their fellow females.

The worst enemy of a WOMAN is her fellow woman

6 Likes

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by EWAagoyin(m): 10:15am On Jun 05, 2016
9ja4show:

Do you know how to be "fine" even mean?
your choice is different from mine sir
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Jummyclips: 10:16am On Jun 05, 2016
Am I the only one tired of eco bank banking system they can't even be trusted gush

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage / Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son / Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.