Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

The Kano Killing: My Opinion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Kano Killing: My Opinion (706 Views)

Should Nigerian Churches Be Taxed By The Government? Share Your Opinion / Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? / The Silence Of Pastors On The Kano Beheading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kano Killing: My Opinion by oloriooko(m): 7:59am On Jun 05, 2016
I read with anger mixed with sadness the response supposedly released by the President which i doubt the presedent personally wrote, the glaring undertone of full support for the barbaric actions of islamic believers meted out on a helpless 75 year old Christian woman.

Nobody has been able to explicitly state the blasphemous offence of the lady till date while PMB (Adesina) had to say the woman disrespected the Islamic faith thereby justifying the barbaric action of the muslims involved. Meanwhile emir Sanusi has not uttered a word concerning this demonic incident.

Is it gradually coming into light PMB's main target of returning to Aso rock, to forcefully islamize nigeria?
Are Christians who supported PMB going to regret doing so? Is the VP even safe?

There are many mind troubling questions about this man called PMB as regarding religion.
Re: The Kano Killing: My Opinion by cosby02(m): 8:04am On Jun 05, 2016
Keep quiet and go to church... Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: The Kano Killing: My Opinion by ettaetta(m): 8:06am On Jun 05, 2016
Ok
Re: The Kano Killing: My Opinion by oloriooko(m): 8:26am On Jun 05, 2016
cosby02:
Keep quiet and go to church... Happy Sunday.
Zombie alert!!!
Re: The Kano Killing: My Opinion by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2016
oloriooko:
I read with anger mixed with sadness the response supposedly released by the President which i doubt the presedent personally wrote, the glaring undertone of full support for the barbaric actions of islamic believers meted out on a helpless 75 year old Christian woman.

Nobody has been able to explicitly state the blasphemous offence of the lady till date while PMB (Adesina) had to say the woman disrespected the Islamic faith thereby justifying the barbaric action of the muslims involved. Meanwhile emir Sanusi has not uttered a word concerning this demonic incident.

Is it gradually coming into light PMB's main target of returning to Aso rock, to forcefully islamize nigeria?
Are Christians who supported PMB going to regret doing so? Is the VP even safe?

There are many mind troubling questions about this man called PMB as regarding religion.

May your good deeds be twisted so well just the way u write. If u ve nothing to say. Just stfu.

Nobody supported anything. If the woman woman disrespected the islamic faith, are they God? The point is justice must b done to those animals.
Re: The Kano Killing: My Opinion by oloriooko(m): 10:02am On Jun 05, 2016
catlova2:

May your good deeds be twisted so well just the way u write. If u ve nothing to say. Just stfu.

Nobody supported anything. If the woman woman disrespected the islamic faith, are they God? The point is justice must b done to those animals.
If that woman na your mama na so you go talk useless zombie scrambled brain angry
Tell me the kind of justice you will get from your 75yrs old mother being beaten to death by some eediots and the president of the country saying respect for faith WTF! When you are in the woman shoes your bent mouth will not talk this trash oloshi omo ale jatijati
Which good deed has PMB done to warrant him saying that oshi oro
Re: The Kano Killing: My Opinion by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 05, 2016
oloriooko:

If that woman na your mama na so you go talk useless zombie scrambled brain angry
Tell me the kind of justice you will get from your 75yrs old mother being beaten to death by some eediots and the president of the country saying respect for faith WTF! When you are in the woman shoes your bent mouth will not talk this trash oloshi omo ale jatijati
Which good deed has PMB done to warrant him saying that oshi oro

Fool. Ur ranting is what will solve d problem abi.

(1) (Reply)

WHY? China Bans Civil Servants, Students From Ramadan Fasting / Christians Should Apologize To Gays - Pope Francis Says / Was John The Baptist Elijah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.