Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) (32537 Views)

Anambra Youths Use Pure Water To Quench House Fire In Onitsha (Video) / Mother Of Three Rescued Alive After Being Trapped In A House Fire In Lagos. PICS / 2 Children Die In House Fire In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by Rufeena(f): 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lord, This is truly a gruesome sight! How horrible!
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by sanyahkod(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
May their souls rest in peace. It's an unfortunate incident.

But what is the autopsy for? I don't get.
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
BankeSmalls:
Buhari should give ppl electricity, these people obviously died because of generator which caught fire.
please endeavor to read before commenting,it says Ghana not Nigeria
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by saintdennis(m): 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
This is the reality of africa.

So much insecurity we turn our homes to prisons.

R.I.P to the dead

I keep looking @ d crib n wonder why they didn't just bust ceiling n come out.

1 Like

Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
BankeSmalls:
Buhari should give ppl electricity, these people obviously died because of generator which caught fire.

Pls read before commenting. It happened in Ghana pls
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by olanshile2016(m): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
what a tragic event
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by pwettiejay(f): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
BankeSmalls:
Go back and read that! Is Buhari now the president of Ghana?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by obagangan: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
BankeSmalls:
I think PMB is responsible for all u do in life. am just too sorry for u now

wat did u achieve during the last regime. I bet this is the way u called out that ur dullard. noo

PMB till all hatera hug transfomer

1 Like

Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by emvico(m): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
BankeSmalls:
blood of viper.cheesy how you take read the story? abi u just wake up from sleep, pick your phone, enter nairaland and type anyhow cheesy
make una no kill BUHARI OO

2 Likes

Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
debonairprinx:

Ma'am.......pls try to read and understand before passing comments, this happened in Ghana. Everything aint about buhari. Wouldn't be surprised if you claim this mistake you just made was also buhari's fault......
........ cool

1 Like

Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by Izonpikin: 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
May God be with us...because of thieves and insecurity which is a plague we suffer from because of our government that won't take care of us we resort to caging ourselves like animals in a zoo...now see the result...no way for an escape plan because of iron gates and windows....may God help us...this is sad... embarassed
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by owoeyeyem(m): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
BankeSmalls:

I can't believe you can't assimilate the level of information passed on this forum.

I am sure you didn't really graduate out of school rather did the school graduate through you.

You can imagine if someone like you contest in election.

I wonder how you would be able to communicate understand and digest what the masses are trying to say.

Youths like you should cover your heads in shame

You have always displayed this level of ignorance even when we were in school.

A simple apology would have done you more good than harm and if I was your employer
...........you know what I would do to you

Moral of the Lesson Read before you type

#say no to online area boys and girls#

3 Likes

Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by emvico(m): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
obagangan:

wat did u achieve during the last regime. I bet this is the way u called out that ur dullard. noo

PMB till all hatera hug transfomer
abokii na abokii. which one be hatera. make pmb rule na you hunger go kill

1 Like

Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
BankeSmalls:
....... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by ettaetta(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
Rip
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
BankeSmalls:
....WOMAN !!! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
BankeSmalls:

It's still his fault, does Nigeria not supply Ghana with electricity?
Are you always this stupid your this is your best behaviour?

2 Likes

Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by israel2563(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
BankeSmalls:

chai!!! is buhari now the President of Ghana?
please read before you comment
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by Adekorya: 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
Yuneehk:

LOL. She wanted to hurriedly make a comment and so failed to read the full story. She only read the title of the thread grin
She even got like and share from blockhead like her.

2 Likes

Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by obagangan: 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
BankeSmalls:

PMB till all haters hug transfomer

1 Like

Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by Icecream4U(m): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
Are they thieves? what did they steal to be giving this kind of punishment?? Jungle justice is a crime in itself. angry
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
U see hw u a jst succeded in embarrassing urself ehnn? smh 4 u mtcheeeeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
U see hw u a jst succeded in embarrassing urself ehnn? smh 4 u mtcheeeeeeeeew! #lookb4uleap
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by babamadiba(m): 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
omenka:
Just so you can get likes criticising and blaming Buhari even when one farts and it stinks, you rushed to use those fingers to type this whale of a shame even without reading the first paragraph..

Tufiakwa.
plenty idiots full nairaland o. See as four of those idiots liked the comment of bigger idiot.

1 Like

Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by 12inchDickson: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
BankeSmalls:
bankes that are knw are very smart. NA buhari be Ghana presido??
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by 12inchDickson: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
BankeSmalls:
bankes that I knw are very smart
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
RIP to the dead.
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
BankeSmalls:

It's still his fault, does Nigeria not supply Ghana with electricity?
dis has confirm ur foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
I think i am tired of today's news.

What a day.... ..
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by doshman2x: 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by Kherry: 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
Oh good lord!!!! Diz is too much,R I P

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olu Okeowo's Property Demolished By Lagos Government (Pics, Video) / Every Nigerian Must Own House In 3 Years – FG / Can A Salary Of ₦100k Sustain A Decent Apartment In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.