Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) (32533 Views)

Anambra Youths Use Pure Water To Quench House Fire In Onitsha (Video) / Mother Of Three Rescued Alive After Being Trapped In A House Fire In Lagos. PICS / 2 Children Die In House Fire In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
amazingspiderma:
African homes need smoke alarms. It is the smoke that kills not the fire.
how? Explain pls
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by doskie(m): 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
[quote author=BankeSmalls post=46289828]Buhari should give ppl electricity, these people obviously died because of generator which caught fire.[8 /quote]it says Ghana.
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by henrynick(m): 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
BankeSmalls:

It's still his fault, does Nigeria not supply Ghana with electricity?

Madam you re ignorant ohh...then how Ghana take celebrate 15years of uninterrupted power supply..........nah the late 60s nah em Nigeria give Ghana light........Ghana has one of the biggest man made dam in Africa if not the world......do your research bankesmalls
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by dastroud(m): 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
BankeSmalls:
Buhari should give ppl electricity, these people obviously died because of generator which caught fire.

I guess you didn't read the story b4 commenting
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
Buhari again,shake your head. Anything there? lipsrsealed
BankeSmalls:
Buhari qshould give ppl electricity, these people obviously died because of generator which caught fire.

1 Like

Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by az4sure36: 12:01am On Jun 06, 2016
BankeSmalls:
Buhari should give ppl electricity, these people obviously died because of generator which caught fire.
it obvious you don't read this news.... cos it happen in Ghana not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 06, 2016
BankeSmalls:
Your level of illieteracy is really amusing, your lack of education couple with hatred for PMB didnt allow you to see this incidence happened in Ghana not 9ja.
RIP

3 Likes

Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 06, 2016
To think some people like the "bankesmalls" liked the comment, lol. These type of people write exams without reading instruction, fail the exam and come back to blame buhari.
debonairprinx:

Ma'am.......pls try to read and understand before passing comments, this happened in Ghana. Everything aint about buhari. Wouldn't be surprised if you claim this mistake you just made was also buhari's fault......

1 Like

Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by mikylon(m): 2:03am On Jun 06, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Chisos...
Blood of Zachariah.... where you take come from.
So Buhari also the president of Ghana, Is that why he travels a lot.
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by Afritop(m): 2:13am On Jun 06, 2016
BankeSmalls:
IN GHANA SO IT IS BUHARI"S FAULT. HOW MUCH ARE YOU ACTUALLY GETTING PAID FOR BLAMING BUHARI
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by amtaken(f): 3:20am On Jun 06, 2016
Buhari is bad in all aspects but this happened in Ghana, not in Nigeria.

BankeSmalls:
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by bidex(m): 5:35am On Jun 06, 2016
BankeSmalls:
u mumu o! how Ghana take concern Nigeria? how e be Buhari's problems? you wan politicise the post to start blame games?
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by bidex(m): 5:40am On Jun 06, 2016
saintdennis:
This is the reality of africa.

So much insecurity we turn our homes to prisons.

R.I.P to the dead

I keep looking @ d crib n wonder why they didn't just bust ceiling n come out.
you just hit d nail at d right spot!

1 Like

Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by glossy6(f): 7:33am On Jun 06, 2016
BankeSmalls:

So Buhari is now the president of Ghana abi?
Ogbeni read before rushing to post next time.

RIP to the dead
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by debonairprinx(m): 9:17am On Jun 06, 2016
shugadun8:
To think some people like the "bankesmalls" liked the comment, lol. These type of people write exams without reading instruction, fail the exam and come back to blame buhari.

my brother...............................I tire o.
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by akyorker1: 10:35am On Jun 06, 2016
Some guys after exam."I answered all the questions" while the instruction says "answer only 3 questions out of 5". I beg read the title of the book b4 reading the content.
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:41am On Jun 06, 2016
Subuanallah! God of mercy, kaaai! This was pathetic.
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 06, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Okay, after I read your signature it made sense. You didn't read the post before reposting because you're on Osogbo kushanpeng.

So Buhari is now the president of Ghana?
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 11:03am On Jun 06, 2016
That's why I always have exist rout,
RIP
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by Icecream4U(m): 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
lordkhalifa:
That's why I always have exist rout,

RIP
what's exist rout?
Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by obongtunji: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
Eco2580:

Your level of illieteracy is really amusing, your lack of education couple with hatred for PMB didnt allow you to see this incidence happened in Ghana not 9ja.
RIP

some people carry hate in their heart to the extent that is causes them heart attack.

1 Like

Re: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire(Graphic Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
Icecream4U:
what's exist rout?
charlie go through my lines against

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olu Okeowo's Property Demolished By Lagos Government (Pics, Video) / Every Nigerian Must Own House In 3 Years – FG / Can A Salary Of ₦100k Sustain A Decent Apartment In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.