Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,525 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

India Is Not Safe For Medical Treatment! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / India Is Not Safe For Medical Treatment! (574 Views)

10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment / Health Ministry Certifies Fanta, Sprite Safe For Consumption / Exercise During Pregnancy Is Safe For Moms And Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

India Is Not Safe For Medical Treatment! by lanchy: 11:03am On Jun 05, 2016
Indians have very little regards for their own, not to mention how they view others darker than them as inferior. Please consider this before going to India for medical treatment or operations for that matter!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-36452439
Re: India Is Not Safe For Medical Treatment! by Olukokosir(m): 11:44am On Jun 05, 2016
I ll b bak to dz wen I leave church
Re: India Is Not Safe For Medical Treatment! by Skelewu: 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
And what would you say about countless number of people who have received proper medical care and treatment of their health problems in India?

No matter what you say, India is a million times better than Nigeria for anyone with a health challenge. Many people have received treatment there. That's why it's the most popular destination for people all over the world seeking treatment, due to its the high standards combined with relatively low cost.
Re: India Is Not Safe For Medical Treatment! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
I don't know about you but grandma had bones and had to be taken to India for operation to get it fixed, my aunt who is a doctor recommend India and they did a good job as they replaced her bone with metal. So i don't get why u think india should be avoided

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent, Treat And Reverse Diabetes / Lemon Juice For Kidney Stone *don't Die In Silence* / NLC Gives FG 7-days Ultimatum To Remove MD Psychiatric Hospital, Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.