Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine (59539 Views)

Bayelsa Corper Drowns While Taking Selfie At A Jetty In Ogbolomaibiri, Nembe / Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes / Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 06, 2016
Elparaiso:
This is really bad news.
This NYSC shiit should be scrapped.

Convert a million naira to dollars, its about 5k dollars.
Now think of what that guy would have given his parents and family if the Govt had not sent him to his death.
yeah you're right. The 1 million naira is the mandatory sum government pays to deceased Corp members family but I know it's too small
Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by Coldfeets: 6:35am On Jun 06, 2016
MDOLOFU:
u most b an idiot I finish wit him calculate 45 sku fee tanx 5years house 95k tax 5years, tp to sku tanx 5years, lectures note fee tanx years test book tanx 5years and den feeding for 5years. Leave d secondary sku bills n primary sku bills den u will kW dat d 1million u are talking abt is notin. Do u kW wat it tak to even graduate as an engineering students? Most u comments if don't hav anything meaningful to say? Wat if he is ur brother will u b talking of 1million? Senseless fool

Guy you better learn how to control your temper.

I don't know why some guys are just too quick to insult others

Please try to read and understand first before resorting to throwing tantrums
Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 06, 2016
Rest in peace my fellow corp member. May your killers knw no peace in their families, may all shoes of cry, pain, sadness, death, grief and sorrow be gathered in front of their door step. RIP.
Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by IBROHIM: 6:42am On Jun 06, 2016
Chai! South south Christians and killings are like twins! Ogboni4christ noni! Them don use am do offering!
Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by glossy6(f): 6:44am On Jun 06, 2016
embarassed So this fine guy is gone just like that? RIP dear. May your killers know no peace until they die.

IBROHIM:
Chai! South south Christians and killings are like twins! Ogboni4christ noni! Them don use am do offering!

Imagine a yelloba Muslim talking about ritual killing when even babies in the womb know that it is their stock in trade. If I talk now dem go claim blasphemy, confused beings
Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by Follylincon: 6:56am On Jun 06, 2016
Rip bro!......... But so sad to serve ur country now wahla
Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by note123: 6:57am On Jun 06, 2016
[God, THIS is too much quoteq author=Koleman post=46292405]sad one. really sad. [/quote]
Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by note123: 6:58am On Jun 06, 2016
[God, THIS is too much quoteq author=Koleman post=46292405]sad one. really sad. [/quote][color=#000000][/color]
Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by Elparaiso(m): 7:06am On Jun 06, 2016
lofty900:
yeah you're right. The 1 million naira is the mandatory sum government pays to deceased Corp members family but I know it's too small

Exactly.
Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by HizRoyalFinest(m): 7:18am On Jun 06, 2016
Happened close to my area in yenagoa..... itz a sad incident
Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by Trendishine: 7:29am On Jun 06, 2016
the government should deploy all military aparatus across d south south, especially, bayelsa, delta, rivers and abia, like seriously.. the federal government should sink the presence of the military acrosss this states, especially the army to all nuke and crannies of this states..in a very direct, open and enforcing way...dont give a hoot about wat any brigand says, as long as the army wld be sternly warned and ask to follow strictly all rules of engagement, be civil to law abiding citizens and go brutal on all or any criminal or criminal elements found anywhere around the states in the name of cultist or wateva criminal engagement it terms itself with...their hide outs should be smoked out acidiously. no stone should be left unturned. the land should be made a burning flame 4 any of them,n any little dat runs away frm d state,should neva wish 2 comeback again...they should leave wit bullet wounds, that is if they escape at all..non should not be allowed 2....exterminate dia presence in d state n country at large...cus the police has failed, the governors are woeful failures and should be stripped off of that fake possition of farce they say they occupy in the name of governor and it given to people who are serious, wit direction and compassion...and even these governors should be investigated....the governors are a complete epitome of failures. they cant even deliver to their very number one responsibility of their presence in office....SECURITY,SANITY IN THEIR STATES AND WELFARE.. and they foolishly want to countinue answering governor,that is one position they want to deploy all means to retain,by all means . wit out a single interest of their ppl at heart...dickson is a failure, along with all other governors,in whose states crimes and criminalities are heard of..with no effect or meaningful effort to fight it like it even irritates them or offends them that such practice or crininals are having the guts to wanna foster in the socalled state they claim to govern, n disturbing the ppl they claim voted them in...useless governors of carricature offices and shameless siren blowing convoy , nuisances, and even disturbing the little peace of the very ppl they cannot protect...what kind of a country or society is this..? have any of u stopped to ponder or tink about the madness of a society or vampires of a government u fink u have, in ur various cadar cemas, state or local government u exist..are this ppl suppose to exist around u talk little of occuppying such possitions.?..are they or do they even look like humans or a pure reflections of sub-animals...?... the army and fg should do the needful ryt now and straight away in the south south states immediately..the governors of this states along with their police cronnies are failures.. cus d fg wld always be termed as the failures and responsible 4 d neglect and insecurity, by the ppl. and they wldnt be far from the truth....when the bird has learnt to fly without perching, the hunter should also learn 2 shoot without aiming...drastic issues requires drastic measures..the government have a duty...
Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by RAPMAN02(m): 7:29am On Jun 06, 2016
Never heard of a Nigerian hospital save someone with gun wounds... cry
Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 06, 2016
They should stop posting corpers to the Niger Delta, the area is unsafe, its worse than Zambiza forest. angry

Even Children carry guns there and kidnap people.
Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by Jakess: 7:50am On Jun 06, 2016
very quiet boy, RIP my friend
Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by carammel(f): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
It is such a tragedy to his parents and I pity them most. However,can anyone say for sure if this guy didn't belong during his uni days? If he escaped on his graduation,it was certain he wouldn't escape forever.
Just my opinion.
Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by Excelj: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
carammel:
It is such a tragedy to his parents and I pity them most. However,can anyone say for sure if this guy didn't belong during his uni days? If he escaped on his graduation,it was certain he wouldn't escape forever.
Just my opinion.
I don't know what part you're from or how prevalent cultism is in your area. But I can confirm that he was no such person. I knew him personally. He was an open book. This was a just a case of being caught in a cross fire by the so called militants. I can see how this is helping our country.
Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by Alekefine(f): 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
Jakess:
A Friend Of Mine Shot Dead In Bayelsa Serving Corp Member)

Saturday, 4 June 2016
Graphic Photo: Corper James Onuh Serving
In Bayelsa State Shot Dead
A Civil Engineering graduate of the University of
Agriculture Makurdi James Onuh serving in Bayelsa
state was shot dead by unknown gun men in Yenagoa Bayelsa State capital yesterday.
Until his death he was a Youth Corp Member serving
with the Bayelsa State Ministry of Works. Efforts by our correspondent to reach NYSC PRO for an offical
statement prove abortive as his phone rang unanswered.
However an NYSC official working with Yenagoa zonal office who does not want his name in print confirmed in good authority that James was shot last night and rush to FMC Yenagoa where he gave up early hours.
According to him his body has been deposited at the
morgue pending when investigations by the police into the killing are over.
The spate of killings in Yenagoa took a new dimension this year, it will be recalled that Igbo traders stage a protest sometime in April to protest the assassination of their members.
Eyaa rest in peace James ,Your life was cut short when it was about to begin
Re: Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine by laryprof: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
As a corper serving in Yenagoa, I have to say the level of insecurity and crime rate is very high. These Bayelsa boys can cut you into pieces just for your mobile phone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? / What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.