Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

How A Man Of God Disgrace Me Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Man Of God Disgrace Me Today (981 Views)

May God Disgrace Your Enemy Like This.most Read / What Happened To Me Today In Class. / What Happened To Me Today In Class. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Man Of God Disgrace Me Today by philmimi1992(m): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
it happened this morning. I left my home early dis morning to attend church elsewhere bcs of how early dey begin dia programme and ofcos closes on time. After d morning programme, knowing fully dat d man of God's next station is along wia I came from dis morning. I then pleaded with him for a lift so dt he could drop me by. But categorical he stated, NO!. funny enough he was the only occupant of d car and I had to trek home. my question now is this, what would have been his reasons for denying me a lift? or was I wrong to have seek for a lift from a man of God?
Re: How A Man Of God Disgrace Me Today by Flexherbal(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
My dear you are not wrong.
You just wanted brotherly love to be extended to you.

1 Like

Re: How A Man Of God Disgrace Me Today by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
Just in case
Re: How A Man Of God Disgrace Me Today by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
Simple. The lord told him not to pick you up.

5 Likes

Re: How A Man Of God Disgrace Me Today by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
Aprime:
HAhahaha. grin

2 Likes

Re: How A Man Of God Disgrace Me Today by maxti: 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
So so bad. Op is he the one who preached at the service?
Re: How A Man Of God Disgrace Me Today by madukwe1(f): 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
My dear u were nt wrong jst dat even pastors today tho wrks with faith still apply precautions cos of wat d world has turned into. And secondly, re u a worker in d church? Does he rily knw ure his Member abi na sunday sunday medicine

1 Like

Re: How A Man Of God Disgrace Me Today by philmimi1992(m): 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
maxti:
So so bad. Op is he the one who preached at the service?
Yes! Funny enough during his sermon he enjoined us to render help to people even without bin called upon just as Jesus did when he raised a dead man to life.
Re: How A Man Of God Disgrace Me Today by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
I won't pick you myself. The fact that you attend my church does not mean you are not criminal.
Re: How A Man Of God Disgrace Me Today by ojoyentalk: 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
Be courageous to ask him
Re: How A Man Of God Disgrace Me Today by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
It depends on a lot of things. D pastor is flesh n blood too. I think he was just being careful + u're a first timer. U could av bin anything in disguise. Trust nobody.
Re: How A Man Of God Disgrace Me Today by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
philmimi1992:
it happened this morning. I left my home early dis morning to attend church elsewhere bcs of how early dey begin dia programme and ofcos closes on time. After d morning programme, knowing fully dat d man of God's next station is along wia I came from dis morning. I then pleaded with him for a lift so dt he could drop me by. But categorical he stated, NO!. funny enough he was the only occupant of d car and I had to trek home. my question now is this, what would have been his reasons for denying me a lift? or was I wrong to have seek for a lift from a man of God?
With all the kidnapping I see here, you can't blame a random stranger for not letting you into their car.
Re: How A Man Of God Disgrace Me Today by rawpadgin(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
wisdom is profitable to direct
Re: How A Man Of God Disgrace Me Today by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
Na wa oooo, See Christians flooding the place, saying "He is being wise" when teaching says Help all men ?

Double standard is........everywhere gringrin

1 Like

Re: How A Man Of God Disgrace Me Today by philmimi1992(m): 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
SirWere:
Na wa oooo, See Christians flooding the place, saying "He is being wise" when teaching says Help all men ?

Double standard is........everywhere gringrin
I tire o cheesy

1 Like

Re: How A Man Of God Disgrace Me Today by maxti: 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
philmimi1992:

Yes! Funny enough during his sermon he enjoined us to render help to people even without bin called upon just as Jesus did when he raised a dead man to life.

That's serious. Guess you know better now. God help us all.
Re: How A Man Of God Disgrace Me Today by Einl(m): 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
Aprime:
Hahahaahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: How A Man Of God Disgrace Me Today by mrZENographer: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
philmimi1992:

Not every pastor is a man of God. There are false pastor and hypocrites. Then there are the men of God, faithful and true. That someone is on the pulpit preaching and praying for you doesn't mean he is a man of God. So the bible says test the fruits.
Re: How A Man Of God Disgrace Me Today by philmimi1992(m): 6:39am On Jun 06, 2016
mrZENographer:

Not every pastor is a man of God. There are false pastor and hypocrites. Then there are the men of God, faithful and true. That someone is on the pulpit preaching and praying for you doesn't mean he is a man of God. So the bible says test the fruits.
I have attested to that.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Denies Saying Biafra Is Dead / Happy New Month / Herdsmen Attack: Catholic Church Protest In Enugu (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.