Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

The Bull In The China Shop - The New Paradigm In The Nigerian Finacial Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Bull In The China Shop - The New Paradigm In The Nigerian Finacial Market (683 Views)

I Wanna Be Like Mike Adenuga, The Bull, The Guru With Gold Fingers / Mike Adenuga: The Bull In A China Shop / Cbn Moves To Return Etb Back To The Bull, The Guru Dr. Mike Adenuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bull In The China Shop - The New Paradigm In The Nigerian Finacial Market by knzguru(m): 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2009
I only just now came across a report that captures the essence of what is going on in the Nigerian financial sector.

It is sad to note that Nigerians seem to lack the patience to look beyond the current reality into the future consequences of the actions of key players in the sector these past few day.

So to you dear reader I pray that you recieve enlightenment and act accordingly.

250809 MARKET REPORT: The Bull in the China Shop - The new Paradigm in the Nigerian Finacial Market

The report that would change the face of the Nigerian Financial Market published today by Proshare in association with MBC Newscorp.

http://www.proshareng.com/admin/upload/reports/The%20Bull%20in%20the%20China%20Shop%20220809.pdf

(1) (Reply)

Debt - An analogy / How Do The Rich Make Money? / How Do I Get Real Buyer I Jst Got Into Oil And Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.