Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,488 members, 7,865,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

I Wanna Be Like Mike Adenuga, The Bull, The Guru With Gold Fingers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Wanna Be Like Mike Adenuga, The Bull, The Guru With Gold Fingers (767 Views)

Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody / Nigerian Billionaire Mike Adenuga Offers $600m For Ivorian Mobile Phone Company. / Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wanna Be Like Mike Adenuga, The Bull, The Guru With Gold Fingers by zomby(m): 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2012
Mike has done it again, for the second time he has been listed as one of the 6 richest black men on this planet (even though, I still think he is number 1).

Some say he isn't perfect, while others call him a tyrant, but I call him magnificently exceptional. The man amuses me, his unbelievable accomplishments put smile on my face.

Like him or hate him, you have no choice but to be proud of this incredible Nigerian.

Bravo!
Up chair!

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Find A Home Business Opportunity Online That Is Right For You / Survival In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.