Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

I Want To Invest In Stock Market - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Invest In Stock Market (1994 Views)

Nigerian Stock Market Investors Gain N175b / How To Spot Growth And Value Stocks In The Nigerian Stock Market / Stock Market Shareholders Lose N1.15trn In Q1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Invest In Stock Market by seunwen2(m): 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hello nairalander i have 10k which is currently idle want to invest it in stock market, where can i get a good stock broker and what's the probability that am going to gain?
Re: I Want To Invest In Stock Market by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
seunwen2:
Hello nairalander i have 10k which is currently idle want to invest it in stock market, where can i get a good stock broker and what's the probability that am going to gain?
too small ...stock market is a longterm thing! why not try money market (fx) for a start? it is good for short term investment.
to trade on NSE floors daily, u need at least 10 to 50m.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest In Stock Market by seunwen2(m): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
FxDuke:

too small ...stock market is a longterm thing! why not try money market (fx) for a start? it is good for short term investment.

Thanks for the tip give me good examples of money market
Re: I Want To Invest In Stock Market by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 06, 2016
seunwen2:

Thanks for the tip give me good examples of money market
uwc
examples include EUR/USD, GBP/USD and other instruments such as gold.
this link will be of great help
https://www.nairaland.com/2835045/forex-trading-season-16
Re: I Want To Invest In Stock Market by Kashif(m): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2016
FxDuke:

10 to 15M? You must be kidding! I trade both, and I know this is misleading.
Re: I Want To Invest In Stock Market by Zhirinovsky: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
With 50k you can open a stock trading account with morgan stanley. Please are you an active day (stock) trader?
I need an active high frequency trader who I can rub minds with. I have been doing some learning stuffs with virtual trading for some months now and plan to setup a real day trading portfolio...am going in full time
Kashif:

Re: I Want To Invest In Stock Market by NonFarmPayrol: 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
Zhirinovsky:
With 50k you can open a stock trading account with morgan stanley. Please are you an active day (stock) trader?
I need an active high frequency trader who I can rub minds with. I have been doing some learning stuffs with virtual trading for some months now and plan to setup a real day trading portfolio...am going in full time

50k dolls or naira cheesy
Re: I Want To Invest In Stock Market by Kashif(m): 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
Zhirinovsky:

I just resumed stock trading after 8 years so I am not a proficient mind to rub off. I don't intend to buy and sell stock daily, as I look to hold for a while. Speculation still has my funds trapped since the crash. I have a much better grip of fx.

A piece of advice - go easy....
Re: I Want To Invest In Stock Market by Zhirinovsky: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
Think am kinda scared of fx. What platform do you use for your trading? How efficient is it?
Kashif:

I just resumed stock trading after 8 years so I am not a proficient mind to rub off. I don't intend to buy and sell stock daily, as I look to hold for a while. Speculation still has my funds trapped since the crash. I have a much better grip of fx.

A piece of advice - go easy....
Re: I Want To Invest In Stock Market by Zhirinovsky: 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
Shillings bro

Of course Naira
NonFarmPayrol:

50k dolls or naira cheesy
Re: I Want To Invest In Stock Market by Kashif(m): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2016
Zhirinovsky:
Think am kinda scared of fx. What platform do you use for your trading? How efficient is it?

Alpari. Very efficient.
Re: I Want To Invest In Stock Market by Zhirinovsky: 11:34am On Jun 08, 2016
Seems Alpari only does money market activities. What platform do you use for your stock trading?
Kashif:

Alpari. Very efficient.
Re: I Want To Invest In Stock Market by walexy14(m): 11:53am On Jun 08, 2016
Are you experiencing low returns on your investment ? Place your funds with ROSABON FINANCIAL SERVICES fund placement product called ROSABON TREASURY NOTE, and get UNBEATABLE RETURNS ON YOUR INVESTMENT.contact me on more info on 08036450638, 09053606576 or log on to our website www.rosabon-finance.com
Re: I Want To Invest In Stock Market by Kashif(m): 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
Zhirinovsky:
Seems Alpari only does money market activities. What platform do you use for your stock trading?

Morgan Capital
Re: I Want To Invest In Stock Market by Zhirinovsky: 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
How good is their trading platform. How much do they charge pay buy/sell order nd other operational costs? What about effiency? Do they execute submited orders instantanously?
Kashif:

Morgan Capital
Re: I Want To Invest In Stock Market by Kashif(m): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
Zhirinovsky:
How good is their trading platform. How much do they charge pay buy/sell order nd other operational costs? What about effiency? Do they execute submited orders instantanously?

http://morgancapitalgroup.com/

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest In Stock Market by ShoppersLodge: 4:55am On Jun 15, 2016
Kashif:

If it is misleading, then U lead him well
Re: I Want To Invest In Stock Market by Tex42(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
Zhirinovsky:
Hello bro! A brother interested in stock trading.

Have u started trading, and what is the journey like so far?.
Re: I Want To Invest In Stock Market by structuredan(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
I partner with two companies the first one is a Multi Concept company u earn 0.72 - 1% daily Roi. The second company is an entrepreneurial company that partners with Amazon the biggest online store u earn 20% Roi every two weeks for 10months both companies have physical address u can visit to confirm call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details

(1) (Reply)

HELP! What Can I Invest N300k In? / Airdrop: Claim Free-instant Metaverse Mighty Coin (100,000 $MVM) In Trust Wallet / 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.