Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Facebook Introduces Facebook Free Data(snapshots) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Introduces Facebook Free Data(snapshots) (1610 Views)

Mediatek MT6750T Vs Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 [snapshots] / Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. / Facebook Free Basics In Nigeria Launched In Partnership With Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Introduces Facebook Free Data(snapshots) by Michpatrick4: 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
I logged into my face book account this afternoon and saw this Facebook Free Data. I hope most of you have seen it unless you have not visited your Facebook account using your Facebook app today.

From what I have gathered, this Facebook Free Data is all about using Facebook for free. Cool right?
But it has some conditions which include;

- You must log in with Mobile Data.

- You can be able to view little or no picture at all.

To some, the conditions might not be pleasant to them. Nevertheless, you can agree with me that Facebook consumes a lot of data. I think this is a way of reducing the cost of the data consumption in Facebook. Better still, if you are using Facebook and get tired of looking at pictures, you can just enter the Facebook Free Data mode and save your data for another day.

How To Enter The Facebook Free Data Mode

This is very easy and simple. All you have to do is ;

- You will see a place at the top right hand telling you 'Go to Free'

- Click on it and you are good to go.

When you have done that, you would not be able to view any picture again until you log out from that mode. To log out from that mode click on[b] 'See Photos[/b]' which you would find at that same place.

See Snapshots below

http://zonemill.com/wow-facebook-introduces-facebook-free-data-snapshots/
Re: Facebook Introduces Facebook Free Data(snapshots) by ucheheart(m): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
Like you are just waking up from sleep. This has been on since the beginning of may. Some things u didn't mention are: it is only restricted to airtel users. You can log in for free with facebook app and website even with zero data balance. To log in for free on face book website type: free.facebook.com and you are good to go. Only for airtel users not applicable to other networks unless they changed their mind recently.
Re: Facebook Introduces Facebook Free Data(snapshots) by SUMCIOUZ(m): 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
i heard it only works with Airtel
Re: Facebook Introduces Facebook Free Data(snapshots) by Ossaifamous(m): 1:28am On Jun 06, 2016
it is a good way though but they still need to bring down their prices (3gb for 1.2k )...
the thing does not load photos though
Re: Facebook Introduces Facebook Free Data(snapshots) by joseph214(m): 1:52am On Jun 06, 2016
Is it me or some people in nairaland just came out from their caves.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Introduces Facebook Free Data(snapshots) by stiflerdrug: 7:15am On Jun 06, 2016
this is like 1782 hello??
Re: Facebook Introduces Facebook Free Data(snapshots) by Simeony007(m): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2016
He remain small for you to have sense
Re: Facebook Introduces Facebook Free Data(snapshots) by druxy(m): 9:20am On Jun 06, 2016
who be this one now...na so one idiot opened a thread on freebasics like it came in today...
Re: Facebook Introduces Facebook Free Data(snapshots) by newspapers: 9:43am On Aug 12, 2016
This has now become a compulsory addition to face. There is a permanent button on top to switch between both modes - http://www.techsonite.com/facebook-free-mode-choose-use-data-facebook/

(1) (Reply)

My Swipe Elite Plus Mobile Is Not Booting / DATA ZAPPING By Ntwrks These Days? / Facebook Notification; Why Is It Coming Up In Hausa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.