Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

PWC - Has Anyone Been Called? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC - Has Anyone Been Called? (715 Views)

Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 / INSOURCING- Have You Been Called For Documentation(friday Interviewees) / PWC Recruitment For Experience Banking Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PWC - Has Anyone Been Called? by amaechiilo(m): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2009
please holla me if you wrote the PWC test on the 7th of August and have heard from them as they said they would. Today is the 25th.
Re: PWC - Has Anyone Been Called? by dROC1: 11:11am On Aug 26, 2009
How did you apply? lets start with that.
Re: PWC - Has Anyone Been Called? by amaechiilo(m): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2009
i applied online in february. what about you? were you part of the test? have you got something on it?
Re: PWC - Has Anyone Been Called? by dROC1: 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2009
it is still too soon to be bothered maybe you should try calling the people in HR to know if they have started calling ohers/to determine your status.
Re: PWC - Has Anyone Been Called? by seunallday: 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2009
they av been sendin mails out since last friday

(1) (Reply)

Data Processing Analyst/supervisor - Candidate Must Be An Abuja Resident / Get Jobs In The Construction Industry / Gt Bank Test Format I Need The Format Now Pls Help @ Ekwerekwuvivian@yahoo.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.