Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Need Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Need Prayers (490 Views)

I Need Prayers Am Beginning To Hate My Dad / “this Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Prayers by youngest85(m): 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
pls, prayer warriors in the house. Help me pray to God to remove d love of boobs 4rm my mind!
Re: Need Prayers by greatnaija01: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
youngest85:
pls, prayer warriors in the house. Help me pray to God to remove d love of boobs 4rm my mind!

The prayer won't work. Sorry God doesn't answer hypocrites. You should have God to church for deliverance and if you did and can still post this then it didn't work.

One thing that may work is if you get blind or abstain from Internet for 1year... But it's not the will of God... So stop asking for help when you really love it. Come back latter when u are tired of it and are desperate for change
Re: Need Prayers by patrickomokhua(m): 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
call me if you really want to stop will help you out 08171900194
Re: Need Prayers by youngest85(m): 6:42am On Jun 06, 2016
greatnaija01:

The prayer won't work. Sorry God doesn't answer hypocrites. You should have God to church for deliverance and if you did and can still post this then it didn't work.

One thing that may work is if you get blind or abstain from Internet for 1year... But it's not the will of God... So stop asking for help when you really love it. Come back latter when u are tired of it and are desperate for change
bros take it easy now, y did u call me hyprocrite? And u knw dat d spirit is willing bt d flesh is weak.....
Re: Need Prayers by youngest85(m): 6:50am On Jun 06, 2016
patrickomokhua:
call me if you really want to stop will help you out 08171900194
dnt av call card bt will whatsapp u

1 Like

Re: Need Prayers by patrickomokhua(m): 8:37am On Jun 06, 2016
ok
Re: Need Prayers by circuit101: 8:39am On Jun 06, 2016
greatnaija01:

prayer wunt work?...na u one answer am?.....

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 9th Of June 2016 / What Do Muslim Mean By Religion Of Peace, Is Islam Really About Peace? / Understanding The Epistles 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.