Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Celtel: We Received Your Resume! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Celtel: We Received Your Resume! (4038 Views)

7 Major Reasons Why You Should Avoid Sending Your Resume To Recruiters / When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel / Worst Things To Put On Your Resume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celtel: We Received Your Resume! by rusky(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2006
CELTEL just sent me a mail acknowledging receipt of my resume. did anyone get something like that?
Re: Celtel: We Received Your Resume! by Oremi: 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2006
How did u applied? Pls tell us cos I've done that through their site but no response. Anyway, congrats & don't cease to pray.
Oremi
Re: Celtel: We Received Your Resume! by luch01: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2006
Hi pls, i have the same question, how did you apply?hardcopy or softcopy, becos i have not received any such reply since i have been logging in my CV to them.
Cheers sha, best of luck
Re: Celtel: We Received Your Resume! by Ahuoiza(f): 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2006
That was a good step from Celtel.Did u send your cv through their website or which email address did u use to send your cv across to Celtel?By God's grace they will call you for an interview.
Re: Celtel: We Received Your Resume! by rusky(m): 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2006
actually i did two things, i sent my resume through hr@celtel.com which i got from someone on nairaland. then later i found out the name of the marketing director of celtel and sent him a personal cover letter with my resume attached, i don't really know which one of them got me the acknowledgement.
Re: Celtel: We Received Your Resume! by after3: 7:55am On Nov 27, 2006
Good for you Rusky!!! I'm sure you'll be called. But please can you tell me the name of the marketing director cos i sent my cv to the email address and haven't heard anything. Help PLEASE. All the best.
Re: Celtel: We Received Your Resume! by okokobioko(m): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2006
Pls,could kindly send the name of the markating director cos i for one i need it also.
Re: Celtel: We Received Your Resume! by rusky(m): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2006
i got the name from reading the about us page of celtel. you must not send to the marketing director. i only sent to him because am already a marketer with oceanic bank.
Re: Celtel: We Received Your Resume! by otuwe(f): 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2007
oh boy what do u want to do in celtel. why wud leave oceanic for celtel or are u not a full staff of oceanic.

anyway which position wud u get in celtel.

pls i need ur reply
Re: Celtel: We Received Your Resume! by segxy4ever(m): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2007
Rusky he no go better 4 u in life i think this forum is for pple to share info and not to hide things that are instrumental to landers' goal. i remember when i was asking u one info on how to get one cv to oceanic H/R i knew what you told me then. God go punish u and ur info TO HELL WITH YOU AND UR INFO.
PLS landers let's eschew this idiot and ostracize this stupid RUSKY WORKING with OCEANIC BANK
Re: Celtel: We Received Your Resume! by godslead(f): 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2007
@otuwe and segxy4ever this thread was posted on d 24th of Nov 2006[i][/i] hw come your commenting now
Re: Celtel: We Received Your Resume! by rusky(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2007
segxy4ever,

i saw your post about me. what can i say? it is very wrong for you to insult me in a public forum all because you are looking for a job.

you displayed a certain immaturity which is highly unacceptable, but I FORGIVE YOU because it may be frustration that drove you to say what you said to me. i know that i have tried my best to help all you people that are looking for jobs in banks with advice and tips.

i pray that you get a job soon. my refusing to give out the name of the marketing director is due to the manner in which i got it. you may not understand.

to every other NAIRALANDER who is looking for assistance from me concerning bank jobs, let me say this,

1. i do not collect CVs.

2. i cannot speak for anyone on your behalf because i dont know you.

3. i can only refer you to someone or somewhere.

4. i can only give advice and or info i have received concerning my bank.

5. BEAR IN MIND: SUBMISSION OF CV IS NOT A 100% GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE CALLED!!!!

let us all continue to pray. in 6 month's time, i will not be in oceanic bank so,
Re: Celtel: We Received Your Resume! by saintauch(m): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2007
is this frustration? pls u guys shld keep the beef to ur selves
Re: Celtel: We Received Your Resume! by dianarose(f): 10:46am On Jun 19, 2007
someone should pls help me with this info, does Celtel Recruit HND Holders with an Upper Credit?
if yes, pls send me info on how to apply. pls
Re: Celtel: We Received Your Resume! by obanikoro2(m): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2007
See me see blessing! Diana Ross still dey look for job 4 naija shocked

O boy we don popular be dat o! Anyway, I dont know about ur question but do encourage u to send in ur cv even if they dont take HND holders- anytin can just happen.

As for the Oceanic bank guys, we are often quick to judge and acuse people about being bad,stingy and so on but we do the same even WORSE wen we get to such positions.

Rusky, I hail u. Keep on doing the good work, God will bless u. U dont need us to commend u, the Almighty will do it Himself.
Its poeple like u who move faster and enjoy the very best in life. Why? Because they SHARE even to strangers and ingrates like lipsrsealed.

ehn bros yee! I want to ask sha- is Oceanic Bank still collecting CV? My friend went last week and they said they stopped a week earlier. Pls reply. Thanks alot. grin

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Or Gtb, Which Is Better / Charity For World Hiv/aids Jobs In Abuja / The Sad Tale Of My Employment Life - Please Help !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.