Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Yemi Alade’s Fan Sends Loving Letter, After Witnessing Her Video Shoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade’s Fan Sends Loving Letter, After Witnessing Her Video Shoot (666 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing / Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) / See The Graphics Design A Fan Sends To Actor Lateef Adedimeji To Support Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade’s Fan Sends Loving Letter, After Witnessing Her Video Shoot by youngejump: 1:12am On Jun 06, 2016
Yemi Alade’s Fan Sends Loving Letter, After Witnessing Her Video Shoot

A fan of yemialade pen down loving message to the singer appreciating her talent after witnessing her video shoot…

And this was yemi alade’s comment on the letter below:-

Quote:-
(It’s not a love letter ..).but people don’t show how they feel anymore,the world believes in NOT applauding people when they DO WELL ,but they are quick to BITE if you do wrong.

Thats total BULL,,,peope like that make the world TOXIC!

(It’s just your ego getting in the way of common sense)

Thank you Smith for encouraging me genuinely,it’s not “WASH” It’s an honest opinion .it’s all the fuel I need to UNLOCK that next level potential!

Thanks again Smith,I have never been more attended to on any musical project or set!
It was professionalism at its peak.
Thank u Newyork
Off to LOS Angeles !

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/yemi-alades-fan-sends-loving-letter-after-witnessing-her-video-shoot/

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Yemi Alade’s Fan Sends Loving Letter, After Witnessing Her Video Shoot by ettaetta(m): 1:14am On Jun 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Yemi Alade’s Fan Sends Loving Letter, After Witnessing Her Video Shoot by Dahkogrin007(m): 1:15am On Jun 06, 2016
Am looking for Johnny
Re: Yemi Alade’s Fan Sends Loving Letter, After Witnessing Her Video Shoot by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:25am On Jun 06, 2016
wow
Re: Yemi Alade’s Fan Sends Loving Letter, After Witnessing Her Video Shoot by kissGuys: 6:15am On Jun 06, 2016
pheew!!!
Re: Yemi Alade’s Fan Sends Loving Letter, After Witnessing Her Video Shoot by Smellymouth: 6:20am On Jun 06, 2016
Idi Okk

(1) (Reply)

From Tragedy To Triumph: How A Simple Tweak Transformed My Marriage. / Actress Toyin Adegbola Welcomes First Grandchild [photos] / Twitter Follower Wants Denrele Edun Dead (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.